54 Reviews for The Bakery Boutique

1.1

This establishment is permanently closed.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I worked with Deana from the Bakery Boutique for our wedding cake this November. From the process of scheduling our cake tasting, to any questions and to the final delievery of the cake, Deana was a pleasure to work with. She was very easy-going and helpful when my husband and I were trying to determine what cake flavors we had, the design of our cake, as well as any other details regarding our cake. My husband loves cake, so he really enjoyed that we got to samply a wide variety of different cakes and frostings (individual cupcakes for each flavor!). We were able to have a 3 tier-cake, all different flavors, in a beautiful design that all of our family and friends complimented, that fit very nicey into our budget. We receieved so much positive feedback on the cake and its design and my husband and I have enjoyed some of the leftovers after the wedding! :) Thank you to Deana and the Bakery Boutique for making our amazing wedding cake!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/10/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Great cake. Bakery Boutique had better cake to taste than other comparable vendors (we tried 3 total) and we were very happy with their product. They had a beautiful elegant design on the cake, and were flexible with our wishes. Cake was tasty: we had red velvet, chocolate and carrot flavours :)

Profile Picture User2358244, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious! So easy to work with and super flexible!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was a little disappointed with my cake. I wasn't expecting a fondant frosting, and instead of purple some of the cupcakes looked blue. They did taste wonderful, and I'm still excited about the flavors. I would recommend this baker, but I would warn future brides to be more specific when describing their ideal cake design.

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot say enough that these are the best cupcakes I have EVER eaten!! Seriously I am a cupcake fanatic -- and these are truly AMAZING!!! The Bakery Boutique has a tremendous assortment of flavors (I recommend the nutella and strawberry champagne) -- each flavor is scrumptious and the cake was so moist -- OMG I may go and unfreeze our leftovers now :) This is a vendor you must try!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/8/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake for my wedding was exactly how my wife and I wanted it! Guest keep asking where we had it made because it was one of the best wedding cakes they have tasted. My wife also had a groom cake for the rehearsal dinner done which tasted just as good! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/2/12, 2 Reviews
0.8

I am so glad my daughter only ordered wedding favors from this vendor. They were wrong, the owner Deana did not care. She only cared that she was paid in advance, and did not even want to try to correct. The staff did volunteer to try and correct the problem and the results were good. However the favors were suppose to be delivered but they called the bride less than 2 hours before the church to pick them ! The wedding planner called repeatedly and they were finally delivered just seconds before the guests arrived were seated for dinner. I would not recommend this vendor, brides beware!

Profile Picture Elaine, 8/11/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts
1.2

I have been in and out of the Bakery Boutique for cupcakes and assorted items since I got engaged 15 months ago and found them on Groupon. Their work is beautiful, and I was excited to have them create the favors for my wedding.

When I went to pick them up the day before my wedding, I found myself in tears because the favors were completed with the WRONG COLOR.
The owner was on vacation, and the girls in the shop called her. She gave us the option to take them or she would give us our money back, with the response "...well you signed a contract." To me there didn't seem to be a problem with the contract. The problem gets worse...

The girls in the shop nicely offered to fix them using the correct color and drop them off the next day at my venue.

Apparently, they called me at 12:30 on my wedding day when I was getting married at 2pm and asked if I wanted to come and pick them up. (Luckily I did not know this until the next day.) They were not even delivered to my venue when I arrived at 4pm, when it was promised to me that they would be there by 2:30pm.

If you choose to use the Bakery Boutique I seriously suggest that you make sure that your contract is EXTREMELY SPECIFIC, and that you ask to see an example if possible. I would not want another bride to have a problem like I did on the best weekend of their life.

Profile Picture User1546512, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts
1.7

While the cupcakes looked and tasted great, I was not happy with the level of service and professionalism.
I waited almost two weeks to receive the proposal with the final cost and when it came I was told I had a week to submit not just the deposit but the full amount. I called and emailed 2-3 times asking for a day/time that would be appropriate to come in and pay (they are closed Sunday and Monday and are by appointment only during the week.) I finally got a call back - they claimed they were busy because it was wedding season. I get it, but I am trying to PAY you, please call back.
The owner can come off as abrasive at times and although I was pleased with the display, I would recommend going elsewhere.

Profile Picture Susan, 7/13/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I chose the Bakery Boutique because they actually called me back and the cupcakes are sooo yummy! The Sangria cupcake is a must have. Deanna was in contact and I didn't have to chase them, which was so nice! You must try their cupcakes!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone loved the cake from The Bakery Boutique. I was a little disappointed that foam had to be used the day of the event due to weather/traffic concerns, but in the end it didn't effect any of the cake's appearance or taste. Very delicious and guests loved it.

Profile Picture User1596600, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
1.8

When we started working with Deanna she was great; very responsive, flexible, and willing to work within our budget. She even reached out to me to confirm that no changes were needed 30 days prior to the wedding. It seemed like the perfect match, until our wedding day. Deanna delivered the cake by herself, in her personal vehicle, which is not a refrigerated truck. My husband and I had requested butter cream frosting because we don't like fondant. Because Deanna delivered the cake on a hot summer day, without so much as air conditioning, the cake melted and was crushed under it's own weight. Deanna was able to bring a dummy cake in. However, barely enough of the original cake was salvaged to serve. When we were in touch with her post-wedding regarding her service she was very quick to blame the venue, even advising that if she was in our shoes she would have displayed the original cake (which is neither reasonable, nor likely). While Deanna and team are very nice, and their cakes are delicious, I can not in good conscience recommend them to other brides for wedding cakes.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

After interviewing other bakeries that ended in disappointment, we were pleasantly surprised by The Bakery Boutique! At our tasting appointment we were able to try a number of delicious cakes and they even brought out an extra for us to taste! I had a simple cake in mind but they threw in some great and creative ideas and I ended up with a beautiful confection. We chose a four tier cake and each tier was a different flavor - for no extra charge. Wow. It was delicious - I was a happy bride!

Profile Picture User2119765, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We couldn't have been happier with the beautiful- delicious cupcakes and wedding cake that The Bakery Boutique created for our wedding day!! Everybody enjoyed the sweet treats and complimented how tasty they were!!! Thank you for making our wedding day stress free!

Profile Picture Tara, 12/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We decided to go the non-traditional route and have cupcakes at our wedding - and The Bakery Boutique made us SO happy that we made this decision! From the initial delicious and fun tasting of the cupcakes with Deana, to customizing our cupcake menu with all the amazing flavors, to seeing the final display on our wedding day, we could not be more pleased with choosing the Bakery Boutique to work with. Our guests are all still raving about the cupcakes they had - our only regret is that we didn't order even MORE cupcakes so that we had some to take home with us, they were sold-out by the end of the night! I would absolutely recommend this bakery to any bride - you will know you're in great hands the second you meet Deana! :)

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/12/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Bakery Boutique ( Deana) did an amazing job on our wedding cupcakes and our mini wedding cake!! We have never tasted cupcakes that good before! We chose some great flavors! They were a big hit at the wedding, we even had people waiting in line to get one!! Deana is so nice to work with! She makes you feel very comfortable and happy you are using her for your big day!! I would highly recommend her and her business!! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/12/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

we loved our wedding cake not only was it beautiful it tasted great!

Profile Picture Leona, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The Bakery Boutique did a fantastic job on our red velvet cupcakes and mini cake for our wedding. They were sooo good and a big hit. I highly recommend the Bakery Boutique to anyone and everyone! Deana was a pleasure to work with, they were very accommodating, the prices were very reasonable and most important, the desserts were absolutely beautiful and DELICIOUS!!!

Profile Picture Erin , 10/21/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cupcakes were delicious!!!!! On thing I noticed when I compared the Bakery Boutique's cupcakes to other vendors was that they do not get stale over the course of the whole day and were even delicious the next day. Deana offers a range of flavors that it is almost impossible to pick a few and they are so elegant on display. I go there frequently for my cupcake fix and am looking forward to my next big event so I can hire here again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deanna was so great to work with and my cake & cupcakes were fantastic. I researched alot of bakeries and tasted quite a few too! And Bakery Boutique was hands down the best choice. From the tasting (so many options to choose from) to the flexibilty (I wanted to create my own cupcake stand and have both cake and cupcakes). The best part about the B Boutique was the service, Deanna really made the whole experience such a pleasure. You can tell she loves what she does and puts that into every part of her business. Oh, and the price was much lower than most places I looked into.

Profile Picture A ndi, 9/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Deana was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is extremely friendly and accomodating. Also highly recommend her cupcakes....delicious!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/10/11, 1 Review
0.0

Had a awful experience with this bakery. Got to our reception and saw that my cake topper was not on our cake. Then a friend went to return the cake stand and had to wait for half an hour while no one was at the bakery, and had to leave it with business next door. Within 15 minutes of leaving the bakery she received voice messages from Deana screaming at her that parts were scratched and missing. Once i got back from my honeymoon, i received a call from our reception vendor that Deana had shown up there, and was screaming at the staff about the missing parts of cake stand. The matre de who was in charge of our wedding did find the missing parts, and was never told by the person dropping off the cake that they left them, and that they belonged to the bakery. Would definitely not recommend this vendor. Deana was very unprofessional, and blamed her worker for not bringing our cake topper to reception site.

Profile Picture User2719747, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

YUM! Our wedding cake looked amazing and tasted even better :) Deanna was very creative and helpful when we designed the cake. We chose 3 flavors for our wedding cake- strawberries and champagne, dark chocolate raspberry, and tiramisu. She didn't have any tiramisu cupcakes for us to taste at our tasting, so she went out of her was to make some for us to try the next week. Her service was great!

Profile Picture Orlagh, 8/27/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I had a wonderful experience at The Bakery Boutique. From start to finish, Deana made the experience a pleasurable one. When I decided to go with cupcakes for my wedding cake, of course I wanted the best! After I scheduled a tasting, Deana informed me we could bring along my parents also. We were able to sample the cupcakes and explore our options. Deana was extremely flexible and quick to respond to all my questions during the entire process.
On the day of the wedding, the cupcakes were beautiful and delicious! I am still receiving compliments from my guests!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/21/11, 1 Review