78 Reviews for THE ARTIST GROUP

Digital Files (5)
Proofs (5)
Albums (4)
Liability Insurance (2)

My husband and I recently got married this past August, and was recommended to check out The Artist Group. Let me just say from the start it was the best decision we made! First I called and dealt with a gentleman named Matthew who was super helpful and helped us pick the best package for our day! Once our wedding day got closer we dealt we Eric, who again was just as helpful! Eric helped us decide on a timeline for the day which took a lot of stress away from me.

The day of the wedding we met our videographer Phil, who was absolutely perfect for us! He was so kind and professional! He knew exactly what to do as soon as he got there and wasted no time getting great footage that I didn’t even think about. Right from there I knew we were in amazing hands. Throughout the day Phil was very easy to work with, he made everything feel so natural! We were worried we would have a so many cameras and in our face that day, but we barley knew he was there! It was so nice to know he was right there getting all the footage but not being in our face and letting us enjoy the day! Phil was very creative and pulled us aside for some intimate footage and my husband and I both felt like movie stars! He was so nice telling us what to do and where to look to great some great takes! We loved every minute of it! It barely took anytime away from us being with everyone. Up until the last minute Phil was as an absolute gentleman and we could tell he was an established pro!

I will continue to rave about The Artist Group to everyone I know! We had an amazing experience up until the very end! The entire staff is truly amazing!

Profile Picture Stefania, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I could not be happier with my decision to hire The Artist Group to capture my wedding day. I do not like taking picturesand was not looking forward to the photo process of the wedding. Matt and his team made the experience so much fun that I actually started to enjoy taking the photos. Matt has a ton of experience and his insight was invaluable to capturing some amazing moments. Do yourself a favor and hire a quality team of photographers/videographer's to capture your special day. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Joan, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

This photography group did not disappoint. They were punctual and arrived at all places when they were expected (salon for bridal prep, venue for groom prep, home of bride, church and then venue). They captured the feel of the day and the love of the bride and groom and all who were present. They were organized and the pictures were beautiful!!

Profile Picture Joan, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Matt and his team were amazing! We just got our pictures and highlight video back and we couldn't be happier. We ended up starting the reception late because of road closures, so the church was kicking us out right after, Matt took control of the situation, moved quickly, got all the necessary family shots and then we were out of there. It was great being able to turn the control over to someone else, knowing he was going to get the pictures we wanted. The same with the bridal party and we had a very large (24 person) bridal party, but he controlled the situation, efficient, and then we were done. Even towards the end of the night, in the height of the reception he pulled us outside for some nighttime pictures of me an my husband, at the time I was bummed because I was having fun dancing, but I'm so glad he did that, the pictures came out great and they will be a great ending to our album. Great team!!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I stumbled upon The Artist Group when I was on a mission to find a great videographer that would fit my budget. I began watching the videos on the website for The Artist Group & immediately got chills. I did not know this couple, but my eyes welled with tears anyway & I was touched by the beauty of their day. It was with great reservations that I clicked on the pricing link to view what kind of fees they charged, surely such great work would come at a pretty penny. BOY WAS I WRONG! The Artist Group not only does amazing work but it's all at a (I think) reasonable price!

I quickly realized they also offer photography packages & made an appointment right away to meet with someone. I received a response back right away & had a meeting set up for the following week. My Fiance & I met with Matt & after seeing some of the amazing photos he's taken for some other couples, we had no doubts about hiring The Artist Group for both our videography and our photos.

We had our engagement session with Matt last week & I was blown away at how much joy Matt gets from his craft. He really made it fun for my fiance & I. I was worried that the session would be cheesy & all the photos would look posed, but that could not be farther from the truth! We shot the photos around 6pm on a Thursday & by 2 pm on Friday there was a blog post up with a sneak peek! Less than 24 hours later we had access to some of our pictures! I am so excited to work with Matt again next year for our wedding, I know we are in good hands!

UPDATE! We got married last Sunday & again The Artist Group delivered! Matt & Eric were true professionals & I would recommend them to anyone looking to document their special day. Despite the mountain where we were getting married being blanketed in fog, they managed to make the absolute best of it. Eric was patient when my husband was having trouble reading the card I wrote him on camera because he was so emotional. Do yourself a favor & check them out!

Profile Picture Alissa, 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

I can't say enough about The Artist Group! We loved all our photos! The photographers/videographer were all great. They were nice but stern when trying to round up our wedding party so I didn't have to be! They took direction very well with the specific photos I wanted to have taken. Their photos can range from artsy and fun to journalistic which I loved. I can't wait to see my wedding video!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I honestly don't know where to start and I don't think there are enough words to explain how thrilled we are that we chose The Artist Group for our wedding photographer. From the moment we met with Matt we knew that he was the right photographer for us. Matt did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Both times you could tell he loves what he does and will do anything just to get the right picture. Both our families and guests were impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail that Matt as well as our second photographer had for all of the pictures. He made us feel so relaxed about being in front of the camera. We've seen a sneak peek of our photos so far and can't wait to see the rest, as I'm sure it will only get better!

Profile Picture User4880324, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

My husband and I used The Artist Group for photography and videography services for our 11-22-15 wedding and we couldn't be happier with them! The moment we met with Matthew he was very professional and presented a beautiful portfolio. Throughout the planning process Matthew was always quick to respond to every one of my emails and even helped me create a timeline for the day. The timeline really helped make everything run smooth on the day of the wedding. During our engagement shoot Matthew took beautiful photos and was consistently on the lookout for where the best shots would be. This carried out on our wedding day as well, which resulted in more beautiful photographs. Although we have not received our wedding video yet we know that it will be equally as incredible.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Eric and Chris did a truly incredible job with our wedding photos. They paid exquisite attention to detail and even creatively incorporated unique aspects of our surroundings that I would have never noticed before. They seemed to truly love what they do and made our photo experience truly memorable from beginning to end. Eric even took extra steps to provide personalized attention. This team made even cold rainy weather an awesome adventure!

Profile Picture Alishia, 10/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matt and the Artist Group were the absolute best photographers to work with! Matt has a true passion for what he does and devotes 100% of himself to each bride and groom he works with. He is really fun, both our engagement photo shoot and our entire wedding day were filled with tons of laughter. Matt was even early to both our engagement shoot and wedding day and ensured we got whatever pictures taken that we wanted! You will not regret picking these guys to photograph your big day! I cannot wait to get all of our pictures and I am sure we will not be disappointed. Thank you Matt and the Artist Group for such amazing and beautiful memories, anyone that chooses you guys for their big day will surely be lucky to have found you!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matt and The Artist Group were just Amazing!! We were referred to them by our DJ, Jeff Gould, with SCE Event Group. From our first meeting with Matt, we knew he would do phenomenal work and make us feel totally comfortable along the way! Matt was prompt with responding to us, meeting us, and answered any questions we had right away. He was EARLY on the day of the wedding and made sure we got all the photos we were hoping for! He had us laughing the entire day and just made everyone feel natural/relaxed. He is truly an artist! Our videographer, Chris, and second photographer were just as excellent and enjoyable to be with all day too! We are Forever grateful and plan to refer all of our engaged friends your way!! THANK YOU!!!!

Profile Picture katelyn, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough nice things about our experience with Matt and The Artist Group. From the first time we met all the way through after the wedding, he as an absolute pleasure to work with. His enthusiasm, excitement, and passion for his work not only showed through our wedding day while he was shooting our wedding - but also the quality of the pictures taken! Our weddings photos are absolutely beautiful. Our friends and family are so impressed with the photos as well.

We were on a time crunch in the church after the ceremony and he was able to get us through all of the altar pictures - with time to spare! His vision for taking our wedding party shots at the club was amazing and didn't make us feel like we were posing or faking a smile. The pictures captured the emotion and joy of our wedding day (and some laughs!!)

Additionally, we hired a second photographer as part of our package - Heather was wonderful, took some amazing shots throughout our wedding day - including the groomsmen getting ready.m

Everyone tells you how important the photographer is for your special day and we took that to heart. We are so happy with our decision to use Matt, the photos were incredible!!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Matt as the lead photographer for our wedding on May 2, 2015 and he was fabulous! He was on time, professional, fun and funny which made him a pleasure to work with, and is extremely talented and artistic yet organized and is sure to get all the important pictures. We have great photos and they were ready for us in a timely manner- just 3 weeks later and had some photos posted on his blog a few days following our wedding! Guests commented on how nice he was to work with! When we first met Matt it was clear he was professional as he had a presentation and all information for us ready, which was excellent. We also had engagement photos as part of our package and he made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. A week before the wedding he follows up to prepare logistics for the day and to make sure he gets photos with the people you want and he is very helpful, knowledgable and experienced to help you with this task. We highly recommend this group for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/2/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Matt was our lead photographer for our wedding this past weekend and I can't say enough wonderful things about him!! He was so easy to work with and he made the day fun. He really has a great eye for amazing photos and he got our sneak peek up today, which is only 2 days after our wedding! We couldn't be happier with the first set of photos and can't wait to see the rest. We would definitely recommend Matt for anyone looking for a reliable, creative, and fun photographer.

Profile Picture Gina, 2/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Artist Group is unbelievable at what they do!!! We had Matt & Ralph. Matt was there for us at the beginning and everything he did was professional and perfect! He even made sure that everything was on time and we got all of the pictures that we wanted. If they are available (because they are in high demand) book them for your wedding NOW!!!

Profile Picture User4617056, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't say enough about The Artist Group. My best friend used them for their wedding so it was an easy decision to book them for our wedding. Matt was friendly, professional, and super-fun to work with! Throughout both the engagement pictures and the wedding day he kept everyone laughing and smiling. There were a handful of pictures up on their blog a few days after the wedding and it only took about 4 weeks to get all of our pictures! The pictures that they took capture everyone's emotions throughout the day and I love going through them and reliving the entire day! Highly recommend The Artist Group!!

Profile Picture User3857699, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Matt and his team were amazing. Between or engagement photos and or wedding they did a great job! He was easy to communicate with, went above and beyond for us and his photos were just breath taking. Also, he was so easy to negotiate with to make sure we stayed in budget. Loved him!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Matt and Nick were our photographers and we loved them! We had so much fun! We have only seen a sneak peek so far, but we are in love with every picture that they sent! We also did an engagement shoot that was really fun, Matt made us feel so comfortable! I can't wait to see all of our pictures and the album! Thank you to The Artist Group for being a part of our special day and capturing every moment!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I put my fiancé in charge of finding our photographer. We have been big on reviews since we planned our wedding in Bethlehem, PA from Tampa, FL. The second he saw the photos on the artist group website he submitted a web inquiry. The next day he received an email from Matt wanting to set up a time for us to speak over the phone. We spoke a few days later and we could tell how excited Matt was about our venue and our wedding. He was the only photographer we spoke with and I sent him the deposit the next day!

About 6 months later we all met up in Liberty State Park where Matt took our engagement photos. We were interested in seeing a few of the family photo albums that were available for purchase, so Matt brought a few with him and he let us look at them right there. We shot our pictures on Monday and we had our 30 teaser photos by Wednesday of that same week!

I spoke with Matt a few times between the time of our Engagement Photos in October and our wedding in September. He was easy to get in touch with, always answered my emails, and called me back the same day. He made me feel like I was the only bride he was working with and that goes a long way.

On my wedding day, I thought the whole process would be awkward of him following me around with a camera until we were shooting photos of the wedding card and gift my fiancé sent me and I looked up and Matt was getting teary eyed! That really broke the ice and we laughed the whole rest of the time.

Matt was so excited about our venue and shot some amazing pictures! We would absolutely recommend Matt to anyone!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We worked with Matt to plan out our day and he made it as easy as possible for us. On the day of, the team was on time, fired up and ready to capture every memory. Matt was literally climbing on everything he could to make sure he got the perfect shot and they made us feel confident and comfortable throughout the day. Matt was also super conscious of the time and made the most of every free second. We had photos ready for us to review before we even made it back from the honeymoon and we were thrilled with the results-they did a beautiful job! We are so glad we went with them!!

Profile Picture User4234499, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I worked with Matt, Dan and Ralph. Matt worked with us for our engagement sessions. All 3 of them were beyond amazing to work with. They were so enthusiastic it made everything more fun. They also were great at guiding us and trying to keep us to a time line. The pictures came out wonderfully and I am looking forward to seeing our video! Don't give it a second thought--book them immediately. You will NOT regret it. Easily one of the best decisions I made in regards to wedding planning.

Profile Picture User4219835, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Matt, Ralph, and Christian did an amazing job capturing our wedding. Matt did a great job of coordinating with us leading up to the wedding. Photos were ready quickly and we were beyond impressed.

Profile Picture Edward, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I knew from the second I met Eric that The Artist Group was our photography team. Matt took our engagement photos and we had such a great time. My fiancee is very shy, but Matt helped both of us loosen up and enjoy ourselves. The pictures turned out awesome. Matt and Ralph shot our big day. They were such an awesome team. They captured all of the memories and everything was perfect. They were sure to get the special shots I wanted and were prepared for everything. They were so much fun to work with. The pictures are amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We used the The Artist Group to photograph our wedding on 3/29/14. I found them while searching through the Wedding Photojournalist Association website. We were excited about their work and immediately sent the team an email requesting more information.

Eric responded quickly, and we set-up a meeting at our home shortly thereafter. Eric is a really nice guy, and very passionate about what he does. He answered all of our questions (even the silly ones that newly engaged couples tend to ask after reading too many wedding planning websites). We booked that week. Matt took our engagement photos in August. Matt is not only talented, but also extremely personable, which made the shoot easy and fun. We were so happy with the photographs that he took.

Although it was pouring outside on our wedding day, both Matt and Eric showed up to their scheduled locations early. Matt photographed myself and my girls getting ready, and I hardly noticed him there. Eric and Matt were great about getting a lot of photos, but did such while keeping on the sideline (which really allowed people to let loose). We just got our photos back (over 1,600!) and we’ve spent hours amazed at how many great ones they took. My mom, who is a super tough critic, mentioned that she has no idea how we’re going to make our album because "there are way too many great photos to choose from". The portraits are fantastic, as are all of the candid shots that we got. Even the less photogenic subjects (including myself) have hundreds of flattering photographs. We owe them a huge thank you!

We’ve had numerous email exchanges with both of them, and have gotten quick, friendly responses to every single one. They will put you at ease and you will not have to worry about your event photography after booking them. We are so beyond grateful that we chose The Artist Group to document our wedding day. They are the best of the best, and we cannot recommend them enough; they really are spectacular!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/29/14, 4 Reviews