The Artful Posy by Marianne Graham Designs Reviews

12 | Seattle, WA

12 Reviews for The Artful Posy by Marianne Graham Designs

Christine · Married on 09/10/2011

Marianne is absolutely fantastic to work with! She did both mine and my sisters wedding, and the overall experience was so easy. All I had to do was give her an idea of what kind of flowers I liked, what colors I wanted, and she put it all together beautifully. Everything on the day of was absolutely gorgeous and exactly like I had imagined. It was simple, elegant and beautiful - all thanks to Marianne. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Melanie · Married on 08/06/2011

Marianne Graham is nothing less than incredible, she was a pleasure to work with! Marianne is a lovely person who makes your event planning effortless. She is always easy to get in touch with, she is very flexible and is always two steps ahead! On top of her great customer service she is the best floral designer I have ever seen! Her ideas are endless and she took the ideas I had for my wedding and turned them into a reality that was even more beautiful that I could have ever imagined. The Artful Posy will exceed your expectations making your event the most insanely beautiful event you could ever dream of while respecting your budget and giving you A+ customer service!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Renee · Married on 05/07/2011

Marianne was the only florist I talked with, because after I met with her I couldn’t even think of not hiring her. She was so patient with me! I had no idea what I wanted, other than knowing what color our wedding was (orange and green) and what color (yellow) I didn’t want. She took those two things and created the most beautiful arrangements. We had a very small wedding and Marianne gave us the attention you would except for a much more expensive spread.
    Her attention to detail was incredible. She thought about everything, things I would have never considered and as a result our wedding was beautiful. I tried to give her freedom to do whatever she felt would look best and I am so glad I did. It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I wish I could attach pictures because I can’t do justice to how beautiful Marianne’s work is. I have recommended her to every bride I know and will continue to recommend her!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Erin · Married on 08/28/2010

Hiring Marianne was the best decision we made regarding our wedding. She was efficient, extremely attentive and responsive, and she was so much fun to be around! Her prices are very reasonable, and the peace of mind that you get from working with Marianne is priceless. As a florist/designer, she made our vision a reality and stayed well within our budget. She also had ideas that I loved that I never would have thought of my own. As a wedding planner, her services were invaluable. Our wedding went off without a hitch -- and I'm confident that that result is 100% due to Marianne's careful planning and attention to detail. To say I would recommend Marianne is an understatement. I wouldn't recommend getting married without Marianne!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Jen · Married on 07/24/2010

Marianne Graham was both our florist and "day of" wedding coordinator. Marianne is professional, creative, and detail-oriented.

As a florist, Marianne created beautiful arrangements that perfectly complimented my wedding color. My guests came up to me throughout the night specifically to compliment the flower centerpieces. All of the flowers surpassed my expectations and photographed beautifully. Throughout the process, she was conscious of our budget and came up with many creative ideas to ensure we could get the flowers we wanted without exceeding our budget.

As a wedding coordinator, Marianne was a dream to work with. She relieved a lot of stress for me in the last weeks leading up to the wedding. She was incredibly organized and asked my other vendors questions I did not even know I should ask. From the wedding timeline to the reception decor, no detail was overlooked. She had creative ideas but always made sure that I was comfortable with any decision she made.

I would highly recommend Marianne as both a florist and a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 08/01/2010
  • Gayana

Gayana · Married on 07/10/2010

Hello brides and grooms!

I got married a little over two weeks ago and all the flowers at our wedding (ceremony and reception) were done by the incredibly talented Marianne Graham! And they were beyond gorgeous! We had a candles/flowers arrangement for the ceremony and two kinds of centerpieces for the reception, and every single guest at our wedding commented on having never seen such beautiful flowers.

While Marianne and I worked together, I was more than impressed by her high professionalism, her attention to detail (our wedding colors, themes, the size, proportions, and the lighting of the rooms, etc. - everything was taken into consideration), and, of course, by her incredible style and class.

Marianne, once again, I can't thank you enough for the simply perfect job you did for our wedding. You're the best!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Tara · Married on 08/21/2009

Marianne Graham is fabulous. Not only talented, but very in tune with her client. She knew exactly what I wanted, and the final product was picture perfect! She was available to me whenever I needed her, and always had creative ideas to bring to the table. Not just about flowers, but seating arrangements and ceremony decor as well.
    After our reception guests and our parents took centerpieces home and enjoyed them for nearly a month. the Artful Posy is a trustworthy, dedicated, and friendly company. I would recommend her to any bride with a creative side and wanting something unique and beautiful.

Sent on 09/29/2009

Kelly · Married on 08/08/2009

Marianne was an absolute godsend for our wedding! We decided to have our wedding within 6 weeks and Marianne organized an amazing event - down to every detail. Our family & friends were shocked by how beautiful everything was considering the timeline. The wedding ceremony and reception looked as if we had at least a year to plan!

Besides pulling it all together, Marianne also did the design and flowers for our wedding. Her taste is impeccable and she was quite willing to work within our means. She's creative, fun and listened to us. She could read between the lines when we couldn't articulate our exact desires for the centerpieces. Her intuition and consideration for color, depth and design was quite impressive.

Marianne was sensitive to our needs and our stress levels and was an absolute professional in working with us and our vendors. She always added special touches to make us feel special and comfortable. I strongly recommend Marianne to any bride and groom looking for a wedding planner and/or florist for their wedding - of any size.

Sent on 09/14/2009

Maria · Married on 01/03/2009

The Artful Posy by Marianne Graham Designs provided me with exceptional service, planning, and results. Budget constraints were addressed, and creative, innovative options provided. Marianne herself was professional, easy to communicate with and most importantly experienced, educated in her craft and friendly! I felt like I was planning my flowers with a long time friend.
    Marianne made all parts of floral planning and execution effortless for me. That is very important on the big day! I felt completely confident in her ability to provide me with a flawless backdrop for my ceremony and reception.

Sent on 04/05/2009

Kelly · Married on 04/18/2008

Working with Marianne for our wedding flowers was a wonderful experience. She's extremely creative and tasteful, what particularly struck me was her willingness and ability to give the same level of service and taste with any budget. She always thoroughly explained the options we had, where we could make the most impact and little ideas we could use to make every part of our day more special. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist, we were amazed at how beautiful everything was, from the bouquets to the altar arrangements and table centrepieces, far exceeding what we had even imagined.

Sent on 03/31/2009

Tamara · Married on 08/15/2009

3.0

The bouquet was beautiful! It was dropped off to my house and lasted for days after the wedding..would definitely use The Artful Posy for other flower/decor needs!

Sent on 09/29/2009

Bonnie · Married on 10/15/2011

3.0
      1.0
      2.0

At first, I was very impressed with Marianne's consultation. She was a little pricier than other florists we were considering but she seemed to have great ideas, lovely vision, and we got along well.

The proposals she presented us on paper seemed fantastic and we were excited to have beautiful flowers at the wedding.

Ultimately, we were disapointed on the wedding day from the moment when Marianne delivered the wedding flowers. The bridal bouquet and the bridemaids bouquets all had dead withering petals; the groom's boutenir was dead and there weren't enough dead boutenirs for the groomsmen, fathers, and ring bearer. There were many dead decorative flowers on the centerpieces, place settings, and on our wedding canopy. While Marianne has nice ideas, but she had terrible execution.

On a personality note, the inital professional woman we met at the consultation started to complain about things as we approached the actual wedding (and were under contract). She complained about the amont of time the venue allowed to set-up, when the venue has MANY weddings where other florists have no problem working within the parameters. Additionally, when we were missing flowers for the fathers and ring bearer, she first said, "well they didn't pay for it so I don't have it," which we did, and only when my wedding planner began to make boutenirs from the extra paid for center pieces, did she go to her car and magically find extra flowers for the men. Unprofessional.

At the end of the day, I regret having worked with Marianne. She was expensive, provided a low quality product and service.

Sent on 01/10/2012

The Artful Posy by Marianne Graham Designs's reply:

I hate that any bride might feel the sentiments reflected in this review. I strongly disagree with the statements made here. I believe the 10 other glowing reviews on this site, as well as the number of times my work has been published speak for itself and the level of professionalism and quality I bring to each and every bride and wedding I'm involved with.