The Arch Reviews

The Arch 3
The Arch 4
The Arch 5

Sandra Zurcher · Getting married on 12/29/2019

Great place for a southern wedding !! Very accommodating !

The Arch was a beautiful place to have a wedding. Very southern and charming. The house is very beautiful and the bride and grooms suite is perfect for beautiful pictures . My sons wedding was perfect and I couldn’t have been any happier ❤️

The Arch 6
    The Arch 7
    Sent on 01/04/2019

The Arch's reply:

We enjoyed your sons day as well. What a beautiful couple!!!!! wishing them many years of happiness and love. Thank you for selecting The Arch.
  • Sonya

Sonya Johnson · Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing Experience

My son got married at here 10 November, and it was beyond perfect! Mrs. Mary and the A Team made everything so easy, so beautiful, so amazing!! I was more involved than most mother's of the groom because the bride's family lived so far away, and it was an honor to be a part of this experience. My son asked me to help give his bride a fairy tale, and fairy tales start with the perfect couple (check), but they aren't possible without the perfect location. We had a couple of choices in our budget, and The Arch was quite a bit more expensive than the others, but the others did not have Mrs. Mary T. Wilson. From the first visit through the entire wedding, she was supporting us and providing suggestions to fulfill the bride's vision and made the day the fairy tale my son wanted for his bride. I cannot thank you enough Mary T. Wilson, Katrina, and the rest of the A Team. You guys are amazing!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/09/2019

A Dream Come True!!

Mary and the A-team absolutely rocked our wedding day!! From the first time meeting her, to seeing our dream wedding come to life, Mrs Mary was absolutely fantastic. She made the whole process so easy and so enjoyable! They made our wedding more beautiful than we ever imagined! We will forever be grateful for the amazing memories and the hard work that was put into this perfect day!! I can’t say enough good things about the Arch and the wonderful staff who make it all possible!!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 11/02/2019

Special night to remember!

The Arch is all inclusive which makes this a perfect wedding venue! My husband and I were just married there and the night could not have been more beautiful or special. Working with Mary was a joy because she took all of our ideas and made them a reality. The Arch offers many services from
    The A-Team and Artistic Catering. She knows many vendors in the area and will set you up! We had
    Dj Sylvester Campbell and
    Portraits By Michele. Highly recommend Mary and her team at The Arch!

The Arch 8
    The Arch 9
    The Arch 10
    The Arch 11
    Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Alishia

Alishia Fields · Married on 10/06/2019

Intimate Ceremony

Where do I start with all of the amazing things not only this beautiful place but also Mary brought to my wedding ceremony. Mary made me feel like I was a celebrity! She helped solve every issue I brought to her, from my engagement ring mishap, needing an officiant, down to just needing a pair of scissors or a hot glue gun. The A-Team did a beautiful job with the flowers and draping and are very creative! I would recommend the Arch no matter how big or small your wedding ceremony is.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jaime Weidle · Married on 10/05/2019

One stop shop

I can not begin to explain how amazing our special day turned out to be! First let me say that the venue is absolutely stunning and so reasonably priced for everything that you get with it. This place literally does not have to be decorated and it still so elegant and beautiful. The owner and also the woman that helps you plan everything from your first meeting til the time you leave after the reception, Mary Wilson, will go above and beyond to make sure that you have anything and everything that you need! She has tons upon tons of things that you can rent for very reasonably pricing, not to mention she can make flower arrangements that will blow your mind! I truly could not have picked a better place to start the beginning of my happily ever after. The only thing I wish I could do is turn back time and do it all over again! Thank you Mary and your team for making my day a day i will remember and cherish forever

The Arch 12
    The Arch 13
    The Arch 14
    Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Moore · Married on 09/21/2019

Dream Wedding at The Arch

Brandon and I had our DREAM wedding, at The Arch, on 9.21.19. Mary Wilson took our vison and made it a reality. Every single detail was perfect! We couldn’t be happier. The A-team did flowers, design and set up. Mary was even our day of coordinator. I wanted to have my Papa’s picture on my bouquet but I left it at home. Mary, without missing a beat, got to work and printed it out and made sure it was squared away. I told her the story that my Papa (who passed away) always said his life would not be complete until he got to dance at my wedding. Unfortunately, he didn’t make it. Mary, to my surprise, came up to me on the dance floor and tied that picture to my wrist. That way his dream could be fulfilled. It was the sweetest thing and meant the world to me! The Arch were very helpful in accommodating to our vendors: caterer (Braised In The South Food Truck), DJ(Reggie) and our photographer (Dennis Charleston Photo Art). We absolutely recommend The Arch! You will not be let down Thank you to all that made our special day possible.

The Arch 15
    The Arch 23
    The Arch 24
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Jasmine Peele · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue, Phenomenal Service!

I can’t say enough about Mary and her A-Team. From the very first phone call with Mary I knew this was someone I wanted to have on my big day. She called me while she was ON HER VACATION to make sure that someone reached out to me with my initial inquiry into the venue. On the phone and in person she was just always bursting with that classic southern sweetness. She was professional, knowledgeable, and was super excited and willing to incorporate my love of dinosaurs and animals into my wedding decor. They offer so many services onsite it’s so worth the price and are more than willing to work with outside vendors and accommodate their needs. Their prices are more than reasonable and they do everything, I mean EVERYTHING, to make sure your wedding day is nothing but perfect. She even went out of her way to dress up as a dinosaur and surprise me at the reception with a dance! These people are absolutely phenomenal and I would recommend them for ANY celebration, wedding or otherwise.

Sent on 06/24/2019

The Arch's reply:

You and Genaro were such an amazing and fun couple to work with. We enjoyed your day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a special day. Wishing you many years of love and happiness.
    Mary and The A-Team

• Whitney

Whitney Ackerman · Married on 05/25/2019

A Gorgeous Spring Day

My husband, family, friends, and I all loved our experience at the Arch. When I started planning my wedding, I was incredibly nervous because I had little knowledge about good vendors in the area and what to expect as far as pricing, timelines, contracts, etc. Thankfully, a co-worker recommended that I check out the Arch, and the rest is history! Mary tolerated all of my many questions along the way, and she and her team planned out a day for us that I will never forget. Even without a huge budget, I was able to have a beautiful wedding. The house itself is gorgeous, but when all the flower arrangements and decor go up, it comes alive! Mary and I decided to use bright spring colors and bright white linens to make everything pop. The brick walkway, the draped Arch, the clean white benches, and the rustic feel of the trees all make for photos that are magazine worthy! If you are looking for a venue that has a perfect blend of southern charm and elegance, the Arch is the place to go!

The Arch 25
    Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful wedding venue

I had my wedding at The Arch in April and would recommend it to everyone! It’s a beautiful venue and the owner, Mary, is always making amazing improvements to it to make it look even better! Mary also did the floral arrangements and decor for my wedding and it turned out exactly the way I envisioned. Mary was amazing at taking all of my ideas and coming up with a plan that was even better than I could have imagined! I have nothing but good things to say about The Arch and Mary!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Bedelia Gant · Married on 02/02/2019

The Arch Is Amazing!!

Mary and her A-Team is definitely the way to go. As the mother of the bride, I had always envisioned my daughter’s wedding day. Mary and her incredible team made everything happen seamlessly. From the initial consultation until the end of the reception, I could not have been more pleased. It was an added bonus that everything you needed was right there - the bridal suite, the groom’s area, place for family, the first look room, the ceremony area with the most beautifully decorated Arch and the reception area. Mary and her team made stunning floral arrangements and decorations. Also provided was the day of coordination. As the mama, it made my day so much more enjoyable knowing that Mary and her team had everything under control. Many many thanks for making my daughter’s wedding spectacular!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 02/07/2019

Merry Quick · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing venue and dedicated team

From the first time we met with Mary and visited the venue, I knew this was the place for our wedding. We loved that we could have the ceremony and the reception at the same location. The garden creates an very intimate area for the ceremony and allows you to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors. The house is beautifully decorated and the open pavilion with fireplace creates such a lovely location to celebrate. Mary was able to take my ideas and create the most beautiful decorations for the gardens and pavilion. Mary and her team went above and beyond to make our day the most wonderful day we could have imagined. Our friends and family were so impressed with the venue and catering by Mary's team. The food was absolutely delicious and the variety offered allowed us to accomodate all of our guests. We couldn't have asked for a better venue and Mary and her team's dedication to their clients is amazing.

Sent on 11/18/2018

The Arch's reply:

Mary, Thank you for your kind words. It makes us truly happy that you were pleased with our venue and our services. We were honored to be a part of your day. Wishing you both many years of happiness and love

Jane · Married on 10/06/2018

Using The A-Team was an amazing experience! They are professional and provided the dream wedding for our daughter. The food, flowers, and decorations were so perfect. If our venue had not been on the lake, we definitely would have selected the beautiful Arch venue for our wedding and reception.

The Arch 37
    The Arch 38
    The Arch 39
    The Arch 40
    Sent on 10/10/2018

The Arch's reply:

Thank you Jane for your kind words. It makes us smile knowing we have a happy couple, happy guest, happy family. We enjoyed working with you and your daughter.
    I( enjoyed making the flower arrangements and special items for Alisons day!

Alena · Married on 09/29/2018

Breath taking venue. The moment I stepped onto the property i knew I wanted to get married here. The venue is surrounded by beautiful trees and flowers which felt very romantic to me. The backyard was big enough to host a wonderful cocktail hour for our guests. The pavilion had enough space for our guests to enjoy dinner and the dance floor. An open bar was available for us to provide for our guests as well. My husband and I had our sweet heart table right in front of a beautiful, rustic fire place. We got married in the garden in the back of the venue. It was very close and intimate. Our guests loved the fact that the ceremony and reception was in the same location. The upstairs rooms were so cute. There are antique items Mary kept upstairs for each room. My bridesmaids loved getting dressed in the spacey room and enjoyed their mimosas on the balcony. We got to watch the A-Team set up the wedding in the backyard from the balcony which was spectacular. The Venue is so gorgeous and authentic, there's not enough words to describe its beauty. Everything about this venue was sweet and made you feel in love. We are so blessed to have gotten married here and can't wait to tell our children of this beautiful place.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Terry · Married on 09/15/2018

The Arch are 2nd to none! Hands down the best place. Its an amazing property, with everything you need to have the wedding of your dreams. It an absolute clean slate to start with, and Mary Wilson and her team use their extensive experience to make it everything you could dream it to be! NO EXAGGERATION!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Savannah · Married on 09/02/2018

The venue was fantastic, food was wonderful, atmosphere peaceful and intimate. Mary really understood what I wanted to help make my wedding day dreams come true on my small budget. I couldn't thank her enough for all her hard work and help!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2018

Planning a wedding is so stressful. I am so thankful I had Mary and her team to help me.
    She found our mountain location and made contact with the resort to have the music and
    things we needed there. She maintained contact with our venue and us though out the months
    before our wedding
    Our wedding weekend, Mary was there helping us sort out the fine details.She made our flowers and bouquets,
    did my hair and make up and even sewed my wedding dress that somehow got a rip in it.
    My husband and I are so thankful she was a part of our day.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Dinah · Married on 05/26/2018

This wedding was a fairly tail wedding,it was magical beautiful and lovely. My daughter got the wedding of her dreams. Mary put a 150 percent in it

Sent on 03/28/2018

Holly · Married on 05/26/2018

The Arch is an amazing venue for a Lowcountry wedding -- the home is beautiful and the outdoor garden is picture perfect! Mary is a fantastic and talented director, who pays attention to every detail to make sure everything goes smoothly. You will not be disappointed!

The Arch 41
    Sent on 05/28/2018

Thank you Holly.

Kaylee · Married on 04/14/2018

The Arch was a beautiful backdrop for our perfect wedding! Mary Wilson and her team listened to our vision and made everything look great! We loved the rooms we got to get ready in and the beautiful balcony on the second floor overlooking the whole venue. The gardens were gorgeous for our ceremony. The pavilion was decorated beautifully, and when the sun set the lighting was perfect for us to dance all night! We had an amazing wedding thanks to Mary and her team!

Sent on 06/14/2018

The Arch's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You made us smile!! We were more than honored to be a part of your day. The A-Team enjoyed being with you as you shared your dreams with us. We still talk about your contagious smile!!!

Lauren · Married on 03/31/2018

I can not begin to explain how amazing our special day turned out to be! First let me say that the venue is absolutely stunning and so reasonably priced for everything that you get with it. This place literally does not have to be decorated and it still so elegant and beautiful. The owner and also the woman that helps you plan everything from your first meeting til the time you leave after the reception, Mary Wilson, will go above and beyond to make sure that you have anything and everything that you need! She has tons upon tons of things that you can rent for very reasonably pricing, not to mention she can make flower arrangements that will blow your mind! I truly could not have picked a better place to start the beginning of my happily ever after. The only thing I wish I could do is turn back time and do it all over again! Thank you Mary and your team for making my day a day i will never forget!

Sent on 05/21/2018

The Arch's reply:

Lauren, thank you for your kind words, they truly touched me and made me smile. It is my goal to make The Arch Brides happy. Reading reviews like this makes me love my job even more. You were so awesome to work with. I too, would do it again!! Wishing you much love and happiness. Mary Wilson and The A-Team.

Bobbie · Married on 03/25/2018

My wedding was everything I dreamed it to be. Mary and her staff took care of everything, which took a lot of stress off me. My wedding was beautiful and I was able to enjoy every second of it.

Sent on 04/21/2018

The Arch's reply:

Bobbie Jo, you were such a wonderful bride to work with. We enjoyed working with you and your mom, such a joy. We were honored your picked our venue, and The A-Team to be a part of your special day

Joy · Married on 02/14/2018

Very AWESOME experience, handled my event as planned and was one of the most memorable times of our lives! THANK YOU MARY FOR ALL YOUR EXPERTISE AND EFFORTS! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Arch's reply:

Thank you... you and yours were such a wonderful couple to work with. I will always remember your contagious laugh..
    Best wishes for happiness always

Mandy · Married on 01/06/2018

Our daughter’s winter wonderland wedding was absolutely magical! Thank you to The Arch and the A Team for a job well done.

The Arch 42
    Sent on 01/09/2018

The Arch's reply:

Such a beautiful bride and family.She will always be known as our "Snow Bride" Seven inches of snow on her beautiful day.

DEENA · Married on 10/28/2017

The Arch and Artistic Catering in Moncks Corner... We held our wedding reception at this beautifully decorated venue which is perfectly arranged to accommodate the entire wedding party. Mary Wilson and the A-Team took our vision and requests and made the dream come to life.The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. The set up was flawless and the pavilion was warm and inviting to all of our guests. The entire reception went off on time and without issues. We would definitely recommend the Arch for any event. Artistic Catering, LLC served an amazing buffet that was beautifully displayed. Our guest were going back for seconds and weeks latter are still talking about how delicious everything was. We would recommend them for any event you may have.. Mary Wilson and the A-Team will not disappoint.

Sent on 11/16/2017