The Apple Blossom Inn Reviews

44 | Providence Forge, VA

44 Reviews for The Apple Blossom Inn

John W Cutler · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Apple Blossom Inn and Peggy Snead

Contacted Peggy Snead operator of the Apple Blossom Inn to plan my wedding. Peggy was the utmost professional and her sincere approach to my needs and requirements made me feel comfortable through the entire planning process. I highly recommend checking out The Apple Blossom Inn for your wedding venue and allow Peggy to make the planning process less stressful for your wedding.

Sent on 03/18/2020

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

John, Thank you so much for your kind words. I so enjoyed planning your wedding. I love it when grooms are involved in the planning process - you make the best husbands! I look forward to staying in touch and to your happily ever after story. : )

Leigh Ane Moore · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic Venue

Apple Blossom is an amazing venue and Peggy is an angel. I attended a party at Apple Blossom and it was so magical. Thank you Peggy for your positive energy and making us feel welcome.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Michael Snead · Married on 11/23/2019

Literally Best Wedding Ever

My buddy from VTech was married here last fall. It was literally the best wedding I have ever been too. The reception was fun, but afterwards a bunch of us were allowed to sit by the firepit and relax. The staff was great and the Inn was comfortable and charming.

Sent on 03/18/2020

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

Thank you - I am so happy that you were able to relax and enjoy the wedding for the weekend. Perhaps one day we can host your wedding to the gal of your dreams. I so enjoy watching the relaxing "after party" of close friends and family.

Angela Skur · Married on 11/17/2019

Wonderful experience was had by all!

How do I begin to put into words what a great experience we had at The AppleBlossom Inn and with working with Peggy, the owner and my daughters personal wedding planner.

Peggy thank you for your communication, people management, ideas, problem solving, positive attitude and logistics management…..I just can’t cover it all! You took the time to understand what was important to my daughter and helped us create a day that was so incredibly special. You are so down to earth and so great to deal with.
    Thank you for the wonderful job you did helping Amanda and Timmy organize their Wedding Day.  A great time was had by all. I don’t think we could have asked for anything more.  On their wedding day it was wonderful to have your support so we didn’t have to worry a thing. This certainly didn’t go unnoticed by me!!  We would definitely recommend you and The AppleBlossom Inn for not only as wedding venue but for any special event in someone’s life.
    There are not enough amazing things to say about Peggy! Working with Peggy leading up to the wedding and the day of was wonderful! Peggy, Thanks for coming along the journey with us.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Victoria · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome Experience

Peggy was awesome! Seriously. We did not have to worry about much at all. The only thing we had to worry about is what we wanted to worry about, but Peggy will take care of everything if you let her. She is truly one of a kind. She will do any idea you come up with, and she will work hard to make it happen. We're so happy with choosing the Apple Blossom Inn.

Sent on 11/04/2019

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

Vicki, you are the most beautiful gal, inside and out. I have had so much fun helping you with the details of your special weekend. You and Ethan will certainly have a lifetime of love and happiness. Thank you for letting me be a part of your memories with family and friends. Love you girl!

Anastasia · Married on 06/01/2019

I have nothing but good things to say! Amazing venue and amazing owner. The food was delicious and the setup was beautifully decorated. I highly recommend Apple Blossom Plantation to any couple.

Sent on 03/09/2018

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

I so appreciate your praise. I try to amaze! I have been hosting weddings since dinosaurs roamed the planet, so I better be pretty good at my job. It is a dream come true to be able to make a living doing something that I love so much. Please stay in touch pretty girl! Peggy

Tina Neagle · Married on 02/03/2019

Totally awesome

My daughter and her husband were married at Apple Blossom on March 2, 2019. Apple Plantation was AWESOME. I do not have a bad word to say about them. This wedding was "prior" to the start of Apple Blossoms wedding season and you would have never known it. Peggy, the owner, was AWESOME. People still do this day speak about how lovely the wedding venue was. She even started a bonfire for us after the wedding. Any one that states this place was not up to par apparently was looking for something to complain about. My husband and I have nothing but good words to say about Apple Blossom. I recommend it to everyone.

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

Tina - thank you so much! I makes my day when I read reviews that are so personal and heartfelt. Please stay in touch. Much love.

Lisa · Married on 12/08/2018

The Best Venue in Virginia!

My wife and I got married at Apple Blossom 6 days ago. There are not enough good things I can say about this venue and it's owner, Peggy Snead.

Peggy Snead, is quite literally, Superwoman.

There were so many small details about our wedding weekend there, from Friday to Sunday, and not one went unnoticed. We saw several venues before choosing Apple Blossom, and we absolutely made the right decision. Within about 30 seconds of meeting Peggy, it's abundantly clear how much she loves weddings and cares about her brides and grooms. THIS is the type of person you want in charge of your wedding. Not one who is ONLY about the bottom line, but one who is in love with her craft. Peggy ran our rehearsal, ran our wedding ceremony, ran the reception, all flawlessly. She even cooked us breakfast every day we were there, and just generally made it so that my wife and I had very little to worry about, other than enjoying the happiest time of our lives. On top of that, she has followed up with us in the last few days just to make sure we were okay and happy with our wedding.

I have a hard time believing anyone could ever find a better venue than Apple Blossom, or a better person than Peggy. We are beyond appreciative of what she has done for us.

Sent on 12/18/2018

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

Somehow I did not see this review until today. You just made me cry - happy tears! I have been called lots of things, but never "Superwoman." I do love my job and love attending to details. Love always. Peggy

David · Married on 09/08/2018

I was a guest at a wedding last weekend - September 8. Alexis and Josh were married in the front courtyard and the reception was held out back under a beautiful pavilion. The owner, a gal named Peggy, helped the entire evening - from cutting the cake to lighting sparklers for the grand exit. It was absolutely the best wedding I have ever been to. It seems as if Peggy can anticipate every need - she runs around like the Energizer Bunny - making sure that the celebration is perfect!

Sent on 09/13/2018

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

WOW - so adorable! I have, hands down, the best job in the world. I think my "Engergizer Bunny" personality gave my mom lots of gray hair, but I love putting my passion and joy towards crafting a perfect celebration. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment we walked in for a tour of the venue, I knew I wanted to get married at Apple Blossom. The venue itself is beautiful , but Peggy is the real reason we picked this place over the others. She is so sweet and definitely knows what she’s doing based off the experience she has. She went over all the details with me and made sure everything went perfectly and smoothly on our wedding day . I felt so at ease knowing I didn’t have to stress over any details on our wedding day because Peggy had it all covered. Having the flexibility and being able to set up things prior to wedding day was definitely a huge help. We loved that we weren’t rushed and not on any time restraint whatsoever. Not to mention the breakfast Peggy fixed for us both mornings was the icing on the cake . To future brides looking for a venue, pick Apple Blossom , you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/09/2017

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

Nicole - thank you for taking the time to write such a personal and sweet review. I always try to allow my couples to relax and enjoy the entire weekend with family and friends. Guests travel so far to share your celebration, and I love watching the sharing of stories and family and friends relaxing. Please stay in touch! Peggy

Brenda · Married on 07/22/2017

Fantastic venue for pre-wedding events including the bridal portrait session, rehearsal dinner, as well as the wedding ceremony and reception. Peggy made sure that the guests and wedding party enjoyed every moment. The food, beautiful tables, hospitality and attention to detail was the best!

Sent on 10/24/2017

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

Thank you, thank you. I love the wedding weekend but it's so fun to watch my brides pose for bridal portraits and to drink and play with girlfriends at bachelorette parties. Pre-wedding, weddings and anything in-between are lots of fun!

Linda · Married on 06/17/2017

If I could give Peggy & ABP 100 stars, I would! My husband and I were married again on June 17th just after our 1 yr ann. We wanted to have a medieval ceremony with swords and archery in the woods, and Peggy made our dream come true! She even had landscapers come in to clear the forest for us, as there had never been a forest ceremony at ABP before. Peggy is full of energy and ideas, and I can honestly tell you that I never felt any stress AT ALL leading up to or during that amazing weekend! We rented ABP for the whole weekend and it was just a giant party done exactly how we wanted with no restrictions on what we wanted. I can't explain in words how grateful we are for Peggy & ABP. We had an amazing weekend that we will never forget. We're already discussing an anniversary ceremony there again in the future! :) ** I forgot to add VERY DOG FRIENDLY! Our boys were welcomed and treated like family! **

Sent on 07/18/2017

The Apple Blossom Inn's reply:

Linda, photos from your wedding are on the coffee table in the front parlor and they make me smile every morning. You and Bruce were the most amazing couple. He was so involved in the planning process and the two of you enjoyed every step in the process - together. Since my landscapers cleared the forest for your wedding we have built the frame of a chapel in the woods exactly where you were married. I am looking forward to seeing you and those beautiful dogs for your anniversary ceremony. And I have to thank you for my beautifully etched bottled of mead that you gave me as a thank you. I will always treasure you.
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/01/2017

I can't recommend apple blossom enough! Peggy was fantastic and took amazing care of us! You get a lot of bang for your buck and I really appreciated how she tried to save us costs at every opportunity. My flowers were absolutely stunning and we had such a fun time making the bouquets and they were so inexpensive compared to a lot of other florists.

It was so nice being able to drop stuff off early in the week and really cut down on stress. It was also nice bringing our own alcohol. This is a great location and venue!!! She also did our catering and the food was amazing!!! She made a separate gluten free meal for my sister which was very sweet of her!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Nancy · Married on 10/22/2016

Peggy is so passionate about her job. It shows in her personality and dedication to her customers. Peggy went the extra mile. Displayed her talent helping us make the Bridal bouquets and boutiniers. Breakfast for overnight guests was awesome. My daughters wedding was more beautiful than we could have imagined. Also having full run of the Plantation made it stress free. Guests all had a wonderful time. We couldn't have asked for anything more. I can't thank Peggy enough for making my daughters day, her best day ever.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Michael · Married on 07/16/2016

I went to a wedding here - the most fun ever! Peggy Snead and her staff attended to every single detail. My friends and I just ate and drank and danced and enjoyed the weekend. You can tell how much Peggy loves her job - Apple Blossom is the best place to have a wedding or any other special celebration.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Cindy · Married on 04/02/2016

Peggy Snead is truly a SUPERSTAR , If my daughter could have been married at Apple Blossom , she would have ! Our families lucked into this Venue , as our accommodations at our Venue changed last minute. Apple Blossom only had an opening due to someone getting deployed and being married sooner, we were so fortunate . The lovely Plantation home welcomes you as you turn into the driveway & you have a pool, hot tub, fire pit , a huge covered dance floor outside with beautiful chandeliers that is all BRAND NEW this year. Something for everyone to do ! Peggy can arrange golf or skeet for the guys ( they loved this ) and makeup or hair for the girls - she even has pedicure chairs ! The family can all stay together & your guests can stay at nearby bed and breakfasts too. Peggy cooks up a huge breakfast buffet & we had our rehearsal dinner here too ! Peggy is organized and so helpful , she will take the crazy out of the wedding week for you. ;) In more ways than one !! She truly saved the day .
    I highly recommend this Venue , over any other, including where my daughter was married, for a Wedding, a birthday or Anniversay party, a Charity Event . You will get more than you paid for , unlike most Venues and you will have a new friend for life .

As, you can see I have not mentioned where my daughter got married, I will say it was in New Kent, recently purchased by a new owner, I will review them , as I have a lot to say.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Dana · Married on 11/07/2015

Best Wedding Venue in Virginia!!!! Peggy and her staff did an excellent job for my Daughter's Wedding including the reception dinner! Everyone at Apple Blossom made us feel like family and took good care of the Bride and Groom as well as all the family and friends! The food was fantastic and a great time was had by all who attended. Our family will forever be grateful for the fairy tale wedding at this beautiful venue! Much Love to Peggy and her staff!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Morgan · Married on 11/07/2015

Apple Blossom is the best venue around, hands down! Not only is the house breathtaking but Peggy is amazing! It is honestly the best deal around and Peggy does an great job of making you feel like the most important person in the world. She does so much to really personalize the plantation house to your liking for your wedding. Allowing us to come the whole week before really allowed me to add little touches that would have been impossible otherwise. She is so thoughtful and really listens to your vision and does everything in her power to help make it happen. I would highly recommend Apple Blossom, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Lydia · Married on 04/11/2015

We had our wedding weekend at Apple Blossom Plantation on April 11, 2015 and we couldn't be more pleased with our experience. We rented the Venue for the whole weekend Friday-Sunday. We also used the catering at Apple Blossom for our Rehearsal Dinner and Reception and the food was nothing short of amazing! Peggy, the venue owner is an absolute gem and made sure we fully enjoyed our wedding weekend, including the delicious breakfasts we had on both Saturday & Sunday. The plantation was the perfect place for our wedding and we enjoyed spending time there with our family and friends. I highly recommend Apple Blossom to any brides who are looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Hunter · Married on 11/08/2014

Peggy Snead, the owner, is fantastic! She always puts the bride and groom first and is willing to do just about anything to make their wedding day perfect. The venue is gorgeous and the rate is super reasonable given everything that is included.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Jess · Married on 10/04/2014

I got married here a few years ago and it was beyond amazing. I have been able to visit several times since then and Peggy is constantly improving the venue and is still the most amazing support person to have when you're planning a wedding. She helped us not only with our venue but food, flowers, cake and more! It was so awesome to have unlimited access for the days leading up to our wedding, it took so much stress away to know that everything was already set and ready for your big day! Highly recommend for anyone or any event!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kristina · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I loved our venue. It was the perfect place for our rehearsal and our wedding. We had a blast and could not have asked for a more perfect weekend.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Johnny · Married on 09/06/2014

Just had our wedding there last weekend, September 6, 2014! We couldn't have asked for a better venue or coordinator to work with. From the planning stages a few months out right up until the morning after, Peggy was attentive and made sure we were here priority. She has to the sweetest and easiest person to work with and doesn't over promise. If anything, she under promises and provides outstanding results! Recommendations are given for vendors but not required and she follows up with them to be sure everything is coordinated right up until the day of your big event, keeping the bridal party stress free.

If you want to have a wedding weekend to remember, from the rehearsal dinner to the morning after, then look no further than Apple Blossom Plantation! Peggy has been doing this for years and there is a reason for it!

Again Peggy, we thank you for making us feel like a King & Queen this past weekend.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Johnna · Married on 08/01/2014

Peggy(venue owner and caterer) was an absolute delight! She was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make our day wonderful. My guests all loved the beautiful house and grounds and everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/27/2014