The Annapolis Photographer Reviews

The Annapolis Photographer 5
The Annapolis Photographer 6
The Annapolis Photographer 7

Tiffany · Married on 03/15/2014

Marcus was fantastic! He was so friendly and warm; he really put everyone at ease. Lots of our guests commented on how good he was, especially with getting the little children to look at him and smile. He was very professional and very responsive to all our questions, and gave great value for the price; Marcus really worked with us to make sure that we got everything we wanted and still stay within our budget. We received our photos back quickly and they were fantastic! I usually don't like seeing pictures of myself but the wedding photos were great--I can't wait to get them put up in our home. Overall it was a stress-free, fun experience working with him. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Becky · Married on 02/01/2014

Marcus is obviously a true professional. From our first meeting where he gave us good advice to working with our group and making it fun. Just received our album and couldn't be happier. We are happy to recommend The Annapolis Photographer to anyone who wants the job done right with no regrets.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/06/2013

It was a pleasure working with Marcus and his staff. I would not hesitate to use them again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Marcus was easy going and made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable. Truly a great experience!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Erin · Married on 08/23/2013

Mr. Chacona was wonderful. He was a good fit for our wedding atmosphere and very professional.

Sent on 09/07/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/21/2013

The Annapolis Wedding Photographer provided the highest quality of service. He was extremely professional, the photographs were beautiful and creative. From the beginning of our inquiry, to the day of the wedding, to after the wedding; he was always prompt in his responsivenes. It was apparent that he truly enjoys his work and genuinely cares for his clients and their special day. The photography package we bought was the highest value of quality for a very reasonable price. Worth every penny! I will continue to recommend The Annapolis Photographer to all my friends!

Sent on 09/06/2013

A wonderful experience. I've heard nightmare stories from my cousin on how their wedding photographer was rude and not enjoyable to spend the day with. We have fantastic pictures and the albums look incredible. The Annapolis Photographer gets my highest recommendation.

Sent on 09/05/2013

Denise · Married on 06/22/2013

Marcus Chaconas was professional, EARLY to the event and took wonderful and memorable photos of our wedding. He was pleasant and responsive to our requests.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Scott & Rochelle · Married on 06/21/2013

Marcus is the man! He is so friendly and is a great instructor on how to "pose"! His work is the best we've ever seen! We look forward to Marcus doing all of our photos in the future including our daughters senior pics.

Sent on 07/04/2013

Carly · Married on 05/11/2013

Marcus and his "co-captain" Richard were hands down some of the most understanding, thoughtful, FUN people we have encountered. With our original photographer canceling two days before the wedding, Marcus stepped in and we could not have been more pleased with the outcome. He made our stressful situation SO worth it. Professional, responsive, timely and a good time. Our pictures are beautiful and worth every penny.

Thank you Richard and Marcus!! Our recommendation will always be given to The Annapolis Photographer!

Carly and Chris Boniwell

Sent on 06/14/2013

Kelsey · Married on 04/20/2013

Marcus takes the time to ensure the memories he captures will be both beautiful and genuine! His creativity and positive attitude just made the mandatory hour of posed family photos fly by! And the engagement shoot was just as personal and creative! 5 stars for sure!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Marcus was great. He made us all feel very comfortable and took fabulous pictures! We will use him again!!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2012

Very happy with our wedding photos.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Renee · Married on 08/11/2012

We were pleased to have Marcus photograph our daughter's wedding. He was very easy to work with and very willing to accommodate our requests for the pictures we wanted to record this very special day.
    From the first time we met with Marcus we were at ease with talking with him, sharing our thoughts for what we expected and very pleased with the photographs he shared with us. Marcus was also able to schedule meeting times that accommodated our work schedules. My daughter and son in law also had an engagement photograph session done by Marcus which gave all of them the opportunity to be more comfortable while being photographed.

Sent on 05/28/2013

derek · Married on 08/10/2012

Marcus was great, got all the shots we asked for and more, highly recommend

Sent on 10/23/2012

Chester · Married on 05/20/2012

Upon seeing our photos, we were totally convinced that we had made the right decision in hiring Marcus to shoot our wedding. The photos were crisp and wonderfully color-balanced. He made sure to get in the right position for ceremony, speeches, and dances. We got some great posed shots, as well as more candid moments. He did a great job building a respectful rapport with us and our guests, as well, and thus made everyone just that much more comfortable to pose for photos.

On the day of the wedding, he was great. He showed up early to get comfortable with the venue. I talked with him, and knew that everything was under control from his standpoint, and that I would have one less thing to worry about – a very nice thing on the big day. We had a list of family shots we wanted from the gathering, and he diligently worked through those with us. And then when the time came, we chose places where the lighting worked well and he added his touch to make it a beautifully lasting photo.

To boot, Marcus talked me through the downloading process for our photos, and he should add “tech support” to his list of capabilities!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2011

Fantastic experience. Marcus was a part of making my wedding day run smoothly. The photographs are exceptional. I can't wait to see my wedding album. Your the best!!
    Jennifer

Sent on 08/03/2011

My wedding day was the most wonderful day of my life and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture the day than Marcus from The Annapolis Photographer. From our first meeting, I knew right away Marcus would be perfect for our event. He was so attentive to all of our needs. He first did an engagement session and usually I think those photos can look corny but he did a wonderful job. They looked so natural and we learned a lot that helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera on our wedding day. On the wedding day, Marcus and his team were very professional and timely. As a bride you worry about so much so it was nice to not have to worry about the photos since I knew Marcus would do the best job possible. When I got the photos, I was so happy. His editing and creativeness really blew me away. He worked really closely with me to create the perfect photo album. It's something we really cherish. If you have an important event, The Annapolis Photographer is the way to go!!!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Demetra · Married on 01/15/2011

I highly recommend The Annapolis Photographer. After visiting 3 well known photographers in the Annapolis area we decided on The Annapolis Photographer and glad we did. From our initial meeting at the studio through the engagement session until the delivery of our album we were totally impressed with their professionalism. The combination of artistry and ability to manage such a large event as ours is a true talent Marcus and his crew have down pat. Marcus took the time to listen to what we were looking for and make a dream reality. They arrived early in cool-all black outfits and got all the photos to tell the story of our day without us even knowing they were there most of the time. The mix of traditional and candid photos were perfect to satisfy both parents and myself and my fiance. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys to anyone who feels that photos are an important part of their day and wan't one less thing to worry about on such an important day.

Sent on 03/04/2011

Jay · Married on 06/19/2010

Marcus was great! Very professional during the wedding (he managed two big families and got all the shots we needed quickly), fast response time and - most importantly - the end result was stunning. Can't think of a better person to document such an important day.

We'll be calling Marcus when it's time for a baby shoot! :)

Sent on 01/27/2011

Eric · Married on 12/12/2009

Marcus and the team at the Annapolis Photographer are true professionals. Not only did they capture our event for all time, they were able to guide us through the entire process of the wedding day, when to do what, making the entire experience seamless and stress free. In addition, the Annapolis Photographer has broad relationships in the "wedding community" and was able to direct us to trusted resources that rounded out the day for us (planners, florists, etc.). This team is comprised of artists who make beautiful pictures coupled with the organizational skills and empathy to make a special day perfect.

Sent on 03/07/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2009

I found Marcus through a recommendation from the Hyatt in Cambridge, MD. I was doing an out of state wedding. My husband & I couldn't have been more pleased with our choice. Both Marcus and Jandee were awesome. Our pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't have been more impressed with our wedding album. They selected our pictures and even after having the choice to change anything...what they had selected was perfect. We highly recommend Marcus if you are looking for high quality photos and professionalism. Thanks again for preserving our wedding day for years to come.

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2008

The Annapolis Photographer literally saved my wedding. The photographer that I had booked months in advance of my wedding called me two days before the big day and said he was unable to attend. Marcus called me and was able to completely alleviate my fears. On the day of the wedding, he was courteous, professional and spent the whole day with a smile on his face. The pictures were amazing and he is always quick to respond with any inquiry I make. He was the BEST!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2007

We could not have asked for a better photographer or a better experience. Marcus was professional, dedicated and went above and beyond. He made our wedding a great experience and the memories even better!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2005

Marcus was amazing from beginning to end. We did engagement photos and wedding photos. He captured all the moments that were special to me and a few I hadn't even thought of! Selecting the photographer was of the most important parts of planning the wedding to me and Marcus surpassed my expectations and I would certainly use him again. In fact we had him come take newborn pictures and family photos.

Sent on 11/05/2015

The Annapolis Photographer's reply:

A review from 10 years ago- that is awesome Casey and Michelle you were and will always be one of my most favorite couples.

Joanne · Married on 10/30/2005

I wouldn't hesitate to use Marcus again and we have! He is professional and his quality of pictures were great. I have recommended him to friends and family and they have been satisfied also.

Sent on 11/17/2013