The American Wedding Reviews

940 | Peru, IN

940 Reviews for The American Wedding

1 User photo

Rebecca · Married on 12/08/2012

I could not be happier with my wedding invitations from The American Wedding. Not only was their website user-friendly, but the styles offered were plentiful and the prices were more than affordable. I ordered the Cecilia 2-Layer wedding invitations and they came out beautiful! Not only was the quality excellent, but the invitations were delivered less than a week after I placed my order. I would certainly recommend this site to friends and family.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2012

I loved my wedding invitations. They did take over two weeks to receive in the mail, but the company was responsive to all of my questions and concerns. The quality was amazing.

Sent on 01/16/2013

The invitations looked great!!

Sent on 11/10/2012

There are many designs to choose from online and they also let you choose the little details like font and color. The prices here are very reasonable, and the bigger the wedding the cheaper the invites so make sure you order them all at the same time. They come with extra envelopes and they all came in the mail promptly and undamaged. I was very happy with the quality and it was very easy to navigate the site.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Vickie · Married on 08/25/2012

I looked up so many vendors for my wedding. I was looking for something simple, elegant and reasonably priced. I had a hard time finding the right color plum/purple I wanted, and this was one of the only vendors that had the colors I was looking for. Our invitations were a beautiful plum/purple with gold ink with a nice script font. The price included the invitation and rsvp cards, and the rsvp return envelopes were also printed in gold. These were high quality invitations for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 10/23/2012

We used theamericanwedding.com for our napkins, match books and invitations. The prices were good and came in the mail quickly. I loved working with them, had many options to personalize.

Sent on 01/19/2013

Beautiful Invitations at an affordable price! Very good service and quickly replaced a few flawed invitations. I ordered samples from several online companies and found The American Wedding to have the highest quality for the best price. The card stock was really heavy and expensive looking and the printing was excellent! Extremely satisfied!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2012

Their website was the most user friendly I found. Our invitations were not only affordable, but beautiful and delivered very quickly. The paper quality was excellent and the font was perfect! We were beyond happy with this website. We would have spent triple at any of our local stores.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Sherry · Married on 06/30/2012

I am so happy with my save the dates and invitations!! Everything came out exactly as it looked online. Shipping was amazingly fast! I received my orders the same week I placed them. The consultant I spoke with on the phone was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend The American Wedding to any bride. The invitations are beautiful and very reasonably priced!

Sent on 03/06/2012
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 06/17/2012

Everything was perfect! the wedding card invitations are gorgeous, everybody love them. Awesome customer service, fast shipping! PERFECT!

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • alesha

Alesha · Married on 06/16/2012

I loved my invitations. My favorite part is that you can request previews of different invitations to see what they look like in person before you buy them for FREE!!! They have so many different invitations to choose from at a great price. They made the process super easy. I choose to put my invitations together instead of paying them but it was a super easy process. They send instructions on how to do everything. They are a great company to choose from for anything.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Andrea · Married on 06/02/2012

I am absolutely blown away with the invitations I ordered!! They are beyond my expectations and I am equally impressed with how quickly they arrived! The invitations look like very expensive invitations, but they were BY FAR the most affordable... and believe me, I thoroughly searched every website I could find. Not to mention, I am using Ivory and Black for my wedding which is a combination much harder to find than White and Black, but I found it here! I want to order everything I can from TAW!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2012

Stacy · Married on 06/01/2012

Absolutely STUNNING & incredible price!!! :))

Sent on 01/14/2013
  • Missy and John

Missnevy · Married on 05/20/2012

The invitations were so beautiful and perfect quality.

Sent on 05/26/2012

Monica · Married on 05/19/2012

Absolutley loved my wedding invitations and loved how inexpensive they were more! My guests always comment how I must have paid an arm and a leg for my invitations considering how beautiful they were, but I really didnt! I could not have been happier with them.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Katie · Married on 05/12/2012

I ordered my wedding invitations from The American wedding. They were simple navy and white invitations and came out perfect. American Wedding was very reasonably priced and their shipping time was minimal, I would not hesitate to order from them again in the future, in fact, I ordered my thank you cards from them as well! Be sure to check online for coupon codes too, I was able to save almost $50, with the one I found online :)

Sent on 06/06/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2012

We used The American Wedding website for our invitations. Our invitations were beautiful and affordable. We received many compliments on them. They had a large selection of invitations and it was difficult to choose just one!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2012

They were so BEAUTIFUL! I loved them and so easy to put together :)

Sent on 06/26/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2012

Our invitations were beautiful! They were a great price, and there was a great selection. They arrived very quickly and everything was perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2012
  • Lindy

Lindy · Married on 04/14/2012

We ordered from the American Wedding since they were the only ones with deer invitations. These were the most beautiful invitations I have seen. The invitations fit our personalities perfectly. Shipping time was exactly as they said.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/14/2012

Wonderful invitations with so many designs and options to choose from! Best prices around!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Megan · Married on 11/11/2011

The invitations were beautiful and when I realized I made as mistake on them I called and they were able to fix it over the phone with me and did not charge the additional fee. The invitations also came in the mail within a few days of ordering them

Sent on 11/30/2011

Kathleen · Married on 10/15/2011

Perfect! Just what I wanted. The American Wedding folks delivered my invitations in about 24 hours. Very tasteful and attractive. I was thrilled and delighted to send them to friends and family.
    I had used American Wedding for my daughter's wedding, eight years ago, and they were JUST AS Good! They will send you samples so that you can handle them, if you wish. Good paper stock and excellent printing. I am impressed. You will be, too.

Sent on 10/20/2011
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2011

Perfect wedding invitation! We loved the invitations and thank you cards, highly reccomend!

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • DonnaJon

Donna · Married on 10/08/2011

My invitations came and they were amazing!! I would recomend them a thousand times over!!

Sent on 10/20/2011