The American Wedding Reviews

940 | Peru, IN

940 Reviews for The American Wedding

1 User photo

Pamela · Married on 08/02/2014

I ordered several samples before ordering my choice of wedding invitations. I knew that the quality would be great, because I was very pleased with the the samples that I received.
    Shipment came sooner than expected.

Sent on 05/03/2014

The American Wedding's reply:

Hello! Congratulations on your wedding! We are honored that you chose us for your wedding invitations, and we are so pleased the review you gave us we would love to put it on our website! We do want to make sure you are comfortable with that! Thanks!

Kat · Married on 07/26/2014

Our wedding invitations were absolutely perfect. I loved how there was a template that I could customize for our needs. They were delivered quickly and our guests loved them!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Wonderful invites and menu cards for our wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2014

We had so many comments on how beautiful our invitations were.... you would have thought we spent hundreds of dollars on them but we didn't! The quality for the price can't be beat.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Jodie · Married on 07/12/2014

I ordered my invitations from The America Wedding, they came fast and just how I expected. I thought they were reasonably priced. They were fast to send samples before I placed my order as well! I enjoyed working with them!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/11/2014

Ordered my wedding invites from here with a forty percent off coupon code. They came out beautiful and I love the thermography. Shipped pretty quick and came packaged well. A great deal!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Patience · Married on 06/28/2014

We ordered our invitations, wedding invitation, and RSVP's from The American wedding. The selection was vast and their products had very high quality. We were very pleased with the our invitations when they arrived and received many compliments on how classy they were.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Mae · Married on 06/11/2014

After researching various sites, I finally decided to go with The American Wedding for our invitations. For the price, the quality of the invitations are quite impressive! Our invitations came out looking exactly like they were supposed to online. I had made the mistake of not reading carefully, so don't do what I did - some invitations require assembly! They were easy enough to put together. There were about 3 invitations with marks on them; I sent them pictures and the customer service rep was VERY accommodating! She sent out another 5 invitations at no extra charge and without hassle. Definitely recommend this company if you are looking for quality wedding invitations on a budget!

Sent on 05/13/2014

I ordered my invitations and received them within a week. They were good quality, great value. There were many options available online and ordering process was simple.

Sent on 05/02/2014

The American Wedding's reply:

I have gotten great feedback on my invites, everyone loves them and it is awesome because I got to design them with font and colors of my choice. They were very quick in getting them made and mailed to me. And they always have 40% off. I love my invitations.

Sent on 04/22/2014

This was a website I found. Very easy and shipment is very quick

Sent on 06/12/2014

I ordered my invitations from this site and they were amazing. There was a wide selection to choose from and I was able to see 5 samples in person. When I ordered my customized invites, they were prompt and informative with the production and shipping process. I am very pleased with the finished product.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Jen · Married on 05/24/2014

Quick and exactly as they looked online! Lots of color options and no additional cost for many of the customization options.

Sent on 03/26/2014

AMAZING products and value! We ordered the timeless love invitation and we were able to personalize it. The invitation was thermography and extremely elegant. The company sent us multiple samples so we could see color and quality. They were a pleasure to work with. The invitations came out lovely and looked a lot more $$$ than they were!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Rebecca · Married on 05/02/2014

Invitations are exactly as pictured and the colors are beautiful! They also were delivered on time and undamaged. Thank you!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Breanna · Married on 05/02/2014

We purchased our wedding invitations through The American Wedding. They did a fantastic job! The invitations turned out exactly how they looked in the preview. The quality was great, and we were very pleased!

Sent on 05/27/2014

I enjoyed the detailed, but user friendly process of creating my invitations.

Sent on 01/20/2014
  • Renee M

Renee · Married on 03/16/2014

My FH and I had been ordering sample invitations from a number of different vendors. When we received the sample from American Wedding, we knew we had a winner. Although, we didn't want to stop there, we kept requesting samples from more vendors. After months of samples, we finally decided to go with American Wedding. There were others we liked, but the cost was way too much to spend on an invitation. American Wedding was definitely in budget, and we were able to take advantage of a sale with 20% off.
    Since I didn't request AW to assemble my invitations, I really appreciated the sample they provided on how the final look should be. The invitation came with the crease so you wouldn't make a mistake when assembling it. Also, I requested 50 invitations and received 54. I'm not sure if they do this just in case some are damaged, but I'm sure the extras will come in handy. I will definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Juana · Married on 12/07/2013

They were great help fast service. Very affordable

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • User3197060 · 2+ years ago

Awesome customer service, I had made a mistake in my order and their customer service quickly responded and fixed.

Sent on 09/13/2013

I just received my invitations today and am so happy I went with this company! The quality is better than I expected, the price was extremely reasonable and they are exactly what I wanted!
    I spoke to customer service twice- once with a question on color, and the second time to see if they would apply a coupon that I had received by email 3 days after I placed my order. Not only were they professional and accommodating, but the response time was quick, and they applied the % off. I received my invites 10 days after the order was placed. Definitely would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I were very pleased at the quality of the invitations we ordered from The American Wedding. We used a coupon (they have weekly coupons and deals) and we saved a significant amount (about $70 on our order). The card stock of the invitations was very thick and the thermography text/design was extremely elegant. Our invitations were bronze pearlized invitations with a black font and black damask print. The reception cards and RSVP cards were equally as elegant and beautiful. We also ordered lined envelopes which added even more formality to an already gorgeous invitation. We would highly recommend this company as their prices are reasonable and their quality is very good. We are very happy with our invitations and received many compliments from friends and family on them!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Our invitations were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. The price was great and the staff were very helpful!

Sent on 10/22/2013

I am so very pleased with my order. The invitations arrived today and they are beautiful! I could not be more satisfied. I am so relieved to see that they look EXACTLY the same in person as they did on the website when I was creating them. My fiancee was thrilled to hear my excitement after opening the package.

I found the website EXTREMELY easy to use. I really enjoyed testing the fonts and colours on the various card styles. And, the choice of colours, fonts, and styles is very impressive.

What REALLY impressed me and made me so happy I went with The American Wedding company for my invitations is the morning after I submitted my order, I realized I forgot to add an important detail to the Reception information. I called Customer Service at 8:05 in the morning and the woman that helped me was so fabulous! She made the revision right away and without any hesitation. She reassured me that it was not a problem and was so courteous and helpful. What GREAT customer service!!

I am so happy I found this website and EXTREMELY happy with your product and Customer Service. Again, a huge THANK YOU to the woman that helped me that morning. You are a gem!

Without a doubt, The American Wedding deserves to be ranked #1.

Sincerely,
    A very happy and satisfied customer from Pennsylvania. And, one who will tell others about your products. Thank you again for such a beautiful array of invitations, colours, and fonts; and, a very user-friendly website.

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 10/18/2013

I love love loved my invitations they were great came in earlier than expected. Made out of good quality and the 'assemble for me' option was a great add on for just a few extra bucks.

Sent on 09/16/2013