The American Wedding Reviews

940 | Peru, IN

940 Reviews for The American Wedding

1 User photo

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2015

We were able to order everything online and received all invitations in a timely manner. The quality was as expected and I've gotten a lot of compliments on them so far. We didn't go really high end on invitations or envelopes and they ran a great special for 40% off which seems to run often.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Bridget · Married on 09/05/2015

I love, love, LOVE our invitations! They run great sales very often, so wait for them to put Wedding invitations at 40% off before you order. Ours are absolutely beautiful, and exactly what we wanted, and about 50% less even at full price than we were quoted everywhere else. We opted to put ours together ourselves instead of paying $1 an invitation for them to do it, and I can honestly say my only complaint is that I wish they had included a few more of the glue dots with them. Great value and quality!

Sent on 05/08/2015

The American Wedding's reply:

Hello! Congratulations on your wedding! We are honored that you chose us for your wedding invitations, and we are so pleased the review you gave us we would love to put it on our website! We do want to make sure you are comfortable with that! Thanks!
  • CAJ

Christy · Married on 08/15/2015

I looked all over the web to find the best deal on some simple, but classic invites. The American Wedding had, by far, the best deals I could find anywhere - and even without the coupon code I found at the last minute, I was only going to pay about $130 for 50 count invites, rsvp cards, direction cards, and lined envelopes (all matte white with a simple silver border and just one font color)!! The font and wording options were excellent, and I loved that I could type out each line of the invite myself, to get the wording just right!
    There were SO many font choices to pick from that I chose both my main fonts from just the A's - and they were shipped fast and exactly as pictured on the website!! Both the rsvp and direction cards came as fold-ables, and since I just wanted postcard style, I cut off all the blank halves and was able to create my own escort cards for the wedding from all the leftover cardstock! Couldn't have worked out better - highly recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Maggie · Married on 07/11/2015

Our save the date postcards came out great. Fast shipping too.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Cortney · Married on 06/27/2015

Just got my invitations delivered today and I am in LOVE. They are everything I hoped they would be and then some. Super fast delivery too!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Aly · Married on 06/27/2015

I actually ordered invitations through this vendor twice. The first ones I ordered without showing to my mother first (she said she was fine with whatever we liked) but when I showed them to her she HATED them. Fortunately, The American Wedding staff was very responsive and was able to cancel the order and refund the charge very quickly! I was later able to find a different invitation (that we all liked) and place another order. The order was produced and shipped quickly, and the invitations came in perfect! I was super excited to send them out to our guests! I would definitely recommend shopping with The American Wedding for your invitations.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Brittani · Married on 06/07/2015

My invitations were gorgeous and just how I ordered them! Came in a very timely manner!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Amy · Married on 05/24/2015

I loved being able to alter EVERY detail of the card. I actually used a Save-the-date card as my invitation and saved some bucks!

Sent on 07/08/2015

American Wedding was super easy to use to design our invitations and enclosure cards. The quality of the paper stock and printing are fabulous! We received everything about 2 weeks after our order was placed. Perfect!

Sent on 05/26/2014
  • LJ411

Laura · Married on 04/11/2015

We ordered our invitations from The American Wedding and could not be happier! They came out gorgeous, and their customer service is top notch. Despite proofing them many many times before ordering, I found a small mistake after I submitted them. I opened up a help desk ticket as soon as I saw it and they responded and fixed it within a few hours. The price is great and they always seem to have a sale. I absolutely love them!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Kristy · Married on 04/04/2015

I ordered the Bright Beginnings invitations. I placed the order on Monday and received the invitations and RVSP on Saturday the same week! The cardstock they use is great. The is great quality also. I have started to asemble then and I am hoping they provided me with enough double sided tape. Otherwise, I had 0 issues. I would recommend this company to anyone. OHH and they usually have coupons. It used to be 20% order and they have since changed but I saved $35 which helps!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Christina · Married on 03/07/2015

I ordered my wedding invites about 2 weeks ago from American Wedding and I have already received them! I was so stressed out with this whole invitation process and American wedding made my experience stress free. On top of the great price the quality is great! My cards are so beautiful!!! I would recommend this to every bride out there!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Corrie · Married on 02/26/2015

We purchased our save-the-dates as well as our invitations from The American Wedding. I will absolutely recommend this vendor to anyone that I know because of the great quality of their product. They also send coupons on a weekly or monthly basis so you are always able to save money on what would normally be very expensive. Overall, I am very happy with everything that we received from The American Wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2015
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/31/2015

My wedding invitations arrived promptly and without any problems. The quality was outstanding and they were just beautiful with vibrant color. Thank you The American Wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/11/2014

Our invitations were lovely and just what we wanted! We got some many compliments on them from our guests that received them :) The price we paid for what we got was great- it was under $100 for 90 invitations with a coupon code- they are available regularly and can save you anywhere from 25%-40%. Plus they offer sample invitations for free to see your favorites in person before you purchase. Great vendor!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Maura · Married on 10/04/2014

Great price, great quality. I would recommend The American Wedding invitations to anyone. They were significantly cheaper than other popular invitation makers, but I saw no difference in the quality, or the options offered.

Sent on 11/06/2014

THESE WERE THE BEST INVITATIONS! We were able to save a fortune on our 300 invitations, but they were beautiful. They looked like they were hand stamped and pressed and so amazing. The customized options were great. The website is sometimes hard to navigate, but the invitations were beautiful! Make sure to use the 40% off coupon!!!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Brooke · Married on 09/26/2014

We LOVE our invitations! At first we were skeptical ordering online and this was such a great deal compared to other companies but, we are very impressed with the quality of the invitations. The customer service is also outstanding! We called to ask about shipment and got to a 'real' person right away that helped us out even though we had lost our confirmation number.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Cassandra · Married on 09/20/2014

I received a magazine from The American Wedding in the mail. I liked the fact that they send you free samples in the mail, so you know exactly what you're ordering. I received the samples very fast. I took awhile to figure out exactly what I wanted, but when I was ready to order, the website made everything so easy. When I had questions, their website chat service was very fast to respond and very helpful. I received the invitations about 6 weeks after I ordered them. I have already sent them out, just waiting on RSVPs. Everyone keeps commenting on them, saying how pretty they are. So I am just thrilled with my invitations!

Sent on 03/31/2014

The American Wedding's reply:

Amazing service and product. Unbeatable prices for the quality of the invitations. Super fast delivery and easy to use website!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Amber · Married on 08/31/2014

When looking for invitations, I ordered samples from The American Wedding, David's Bridal, and Wedding Paper Divas. Of the three, The American Wedding had more of the style we wanted and a price range that could not be beat. We were surprised how inexpensive it turned out to be, and they seem to always have a 40% off promotion going on.
    I ordered invitations, response cards, accommodation cards, and envelops for all. Everything was printed with thermography, including my address on all of the envelopes! Everything turned out BEAUTIFULLY! The paper is high quality, and you're able to customize just about everything! After ordering, I began to worry that I would not get the invitation in time to send out. But, to my surprise, they arrived less than a week later even with having The American Wedding assemble the invitations for me. The only negative is that I paid extra to have a black and white digital copy sent to me before production, to ensure everything was perfect. The digital copy I received was actually just a screenshot of what you see when customizing the invite (it wasn't even black and white), so I would not suggest paying for that.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2014

Loved our invitations. We were originally looking to do letterpress, but decided to go with thermography. Received a lot of complements on our invites. They were super easy to order through and got such a bargain price! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2014

My wedding invitations are perfect! I love the fact that they send you samples. The samples really helped me make my final selection. The quality was great! LOVE THEM!!

Sent on 05/18/2014

The American Wedding's reply:

Invitations looked beautiful. Very good customer service.

Sent on 05/22/2014
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/09/2014

I have no complaints about the invites we got from TAW. The website is great and you can see exactly what your invite will look like before you buy it. I love that you can change fonts, colors, etc. They often have sales and I got all my invites for under $200 with a coupon code they were promoting. They were shipped quickly (outside of the 2014 polar vortex weather issues that delayed them a bit) and were wrapped and packaged well. I think TAW is a great resource for couples who don't want to spend a ton of money on invites but want someting that looks good and is high quality.

Sent on 02/13/2014