The American Legion Post 135 Reviews

6 | Savannah, GA

6 Reviews for The American Legion Post 135

Katherine · Married on 04/01/2017

Simple, beautiful, classy. Katherine and Dan helped so much and we couldn't of asked for a better space! Our band had a spot to set up and the bar was huge! Thank you!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 09/05/2015

The American Legion Ballroom is beautiful! Our wedding reception was perfect and Dan was a great help!

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • W

William · Married on 09/05/2015

The coordinator here is great to work with and extremely flexible. The venue is wonderful and perfectly located centrally in downtown Savannah. The ballroom is large and spacious enough for a great wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 03/24/2012

I cannot say enough about the American Legion & Debbie! She was so helpful throughout the planning process. She gave me reccomendations before I secured a planner and saw me through until I came to pick up my decor the monday after. She went above and beyond to make sure my day went flawlessly. I had a major issue with the linens the caterer sent (they were so short they only came down 1/3 of the way down my dining seating). She jumped into action, finding new linens they had ordered for their use and allowed me to use them so I wouldn't have to rent anything last minute. After the fact I wasn't even responsible for cleaning them. She was my wedding fairy godmother! The venue itself is so gorgeous! A hidden gem downtown. The restored ballroom blew my guests away and the staff working the floor and the bar made sure my guests were comfortable. Even my day of request for a signature drink was met with a swift "you got it". Love, love, love this venue!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Nicholas · Married on 03/26/2011

The best ballroom in all of Savannah. The manager, Debbie, and the members of the Legion are THE BEST. You won't find a better ballroom for the price. They truly made our day perfect.

Sent on 03/30/2011

Kate · Married on 04/13/2012

The Legion has a beautiful 2nd floor ballroom with high ceilings, wood floors, a stage and bar. The staff was excellent at helping us with local vendors as well as bartending the event. Best priced cash bar in Savannah. Deborah was very helpful and positive though the whole evening. Beautiful venue! The website is www.alpost135.com

Sent on 04/26/2012