The Amberlight Collective Reviews

33 | Las Vegas, NV

33 Reviews for The Amberlight Collective

Andrea · Married on 03/08/2014

Danette is a wonderful photographer!!! My now husband and I feel so blessed to have had her not only take the pictures for our wedding day, but also to have Danette's fun, professional, out-going personality present!!! She made our special day so memorable and captured everything I asked for in our photos. When you look at our photos I actually feel like I am re-living our wedding day! Danette listens to what you want to be captured, she is extremely detailed oriented and will be sure to capture every detail. Her innovative and creative intuition is amazing! I love her artistic eye, you will not be disappointed is booking Danette for you photo shoot(s)!!! ~Respectfully, A very, very very happy Bride Andrea!!!

P.S. I must also add I am an extremely picky person when it comes to photos! Danette is truly gifted!!!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Sonia&Phil · Married on 10/20/2012

We are so so happy with our wedding photos that Danette did for us. They are creative, stunning and so different from any of my friend's photos. She captured us and our day perfectly. I am so glad we got her for our photographer. Treasured memories....

Sent on 03/10/2013

Stacy · Married on 08/25/2012

The most amazing photographer ever!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Marinda · Married on 06/30/2012

Danette went above and beyond our expectations photographing our wedding! We shared with her what we hoped to see in our photos and she made sure to take note and give us exactly what we asked for. It didn't stop there. She had so many creative ideas for pictures and captured more than we could have dreamed of. She was professional, patient, kind and very positive and upbeat. We chose the very best photographer for our special day!

Danette has also done an outstanding job taking generation photos for my family as well as family photos to send to my husband while he was deployed in Afghanistan. She is so well rounded in her profession. She continues to deliver a superior product with any occasion or event brought to her! Thank you for everything Danette! We look forward to having you capture more of our special events in the future :-D

Sent on 05/13/2013

Christopher · Married on 06/10/2012

My wife and I couldn't be happier with the photos that we received of our wedding ceremony and reception. This photographer has a great manner and very creative eye for finding good shots and angles, not to mention her formidable skills in post production to really tune her photographs. She put us both completely at ease throughout our photo shoot and really captures something special in her work, both candid and staged. We feel quite blessed to have our wedding day captured by her capable and caring hands. Such a joy!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Myranda · Married on 03/17/2011

I wish I could share all of the AMAZING photos that Danette took for our wedding day with everyone! She was so much fun to work! So creative, professional and very talented at what she does. Everyone who sees our photos still ooooOs and aahhhs over them...even when they have looked at them a million times before! Absolutely AMAZING!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2009

Danette is a super talented photographer and so affordable. She was great to work with, and our pictures turned out amazing! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer- she is just the best.

Sent on 01/19/2010

Clint · Married on 04/14/2013

We live in Canada and planning our wedding in Las Vegas came with its challenges.
    I'm pleased to say that the photographers from The Amberlight Collective helped alleviate a lot of stress when it came to the photography portion of our wedding. They were helpful with their suggestions as well as accommodating to ours. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for professional photography at an affordable price.

Sent on 05/06/2013