52 Reviews for The Amazing Bottle Dancers - Nationwide, Canada & Destination Events

The Amazing Bottle Dancers added a wow factor to our wedding. They were amazing and totally engaged in the performance

Profile Picture Deb, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Amazing addition to our wedding! Definitely not a cheap addition, but worth the money! Got every single person out on the dance floor to start the party off right! Wonderful job and easy to work with.

Profile Picture ashley, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

The bottle dancers helped kick off my wedding on a high note! They got the crowd curious and entertained at the top of the night. They were fun and really added some spunk to the evening as they kicked off their dance segment. We loved it and would recommend them for other weddings!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great crowd pleasers. Exotic and lively.

Profile Picture Shimon, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Those guys are amazing! The Bottle Dancers were the highlight of the Wedding! They are professional! We enjoyed every moment of their performance! Thanks a Lot!!!

Profile Picture Luda, 6/3/17, 1 Review
3.6

The dancers routine was pretty good, but the comedian was unimpressive. It pains me to say that there was a lot of great build up for a poor performance.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Amazing Bottle Dancers are beyond AMAZING! What a performance! What a thrill! Everyone LOVED them. I cannot imagine my daughter's wedding without them! I would recommend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Highly skilled energetic group took our wedding to another level. The Bottle dancers were a complete surprise and were an enormous hit.... My non Jewish friends were overwhelmed by their performance. Fun fun fun. Joy joy joy what an amazing idea to punch up a wedding. Many guests told me that after the dancers led the hora that it was the best Hava Negila ever!!!! You should have seen that congo line. 100-125 people in line.. Amazing and awesome.

Profile Picture Stuart, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A wonderful addition to our wedding reception. Our guests' said it was the best wedding, so much fun and different.

Profile Picture User6014163, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The bottle dancers transformed the evening.

Profile Picture Ron, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Simply AMAZING!!!! They made the entire party! People will not stop talking about them! The Rabbi was hysterical! He literally left people on their toes. He said all the right things at all the right times during his performance and we couldn't stop laughing. When all the dancers came in it was unreal. What a show they put on! They got every single person up for the hora! No one will ever forget this day and thank you to you for making it so incredible!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They made the night EPIC! They were AMAZING! Worth every dollar and more! They made our wedding unforgettable and will always be the part of our night that no one will ever forget! They are a must!!!! If you want something different that will WOW your guests and get everyone laughing and up dancing you MUST get these guys! They are truly UNREAL!!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nice and talent and valuable service-everyone adored them

Profile Picture User4456613, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When I saw the youtube video of the amazing bottledancers, I thought how amazing it would be to have them at our wedding and indeed they were a terrific addition!

Both Tammy and Michael were a pleasure to work with and put in a lot of time to help coordinate everything including talking my parents through the whole plan (We had the Rabbi come in and "interrupt" my parents just as they were finishing their welcome toast at the beginning of the reception.) Only my immediate family knew about the performance - my husband and in-laws (who are Jewish--my family is not) knew I had planned something but didn't know what. The result? They absolutely loved it! The performance was a big hit with all the guests. It added a fun, unique element to our wedding and really helped to get the party started.

This certainly isn't cheap wedding add-on but I think the price is fair considering all the practicing, skill, coordination, and time that goes into pulling off something like this. There are also multiple performers who have to get paid. I thought the length of the performance was perfect and had the desired effect. In addition to the bottle dance, the MC/Rabbi they provided then orchestrated the hora right after the performance which was a great help!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The bottle dancers were absolutely amazing at my bat mitzvah! They were very entertaining and I know everyone loved them! You guys are the best! Keep doing what you're doing!:)

Profile Picture Eva, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer

It was so fun having the dancers! They really got the party and dancing started! ;) It was also a fun surprise for our guests! ;)

Profile Picture Molly, 8/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was a surprise for my daughter's wedding. Nobody knew about it and it was absolutely FANTASTIC !!! Everybody LOVEd it!!! especially bride and groom. i can not thank Tammy and Michael at The Amazing Bottle Dancers enough for such a GREAT performance!!

Profile Picture LUDMILA, 12/22/12, 1 Review
2.1

The bottle dancers were funny and entertaining, but the price was absolutely ridicolous for what we received. We never expected that the length of the entire show would be so short. I cant tell you how long it was exactly, because i did not time it, but then it was over i was thinking - that's it!! Be sure to ask how long it is and the decide if you want to pay the hefty price tag.
Some of my family alomost fell out of their chairs when i told them the price.
NOT WORTH THE PRICE.
Nice guys and funny, but maybe worth 50% of what i paid.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2649455, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

A fun time working with the Amazing Bottle Dance team from the Philadelphia area. They showed on time, did their thing exactly as promised, and I'm happy I chose to go with it as it definitely adds a "little tradition" and a great memory. The only "negative" is the pricing......which is really over the top....but if "you are a rich man"...go for it.

Profile Picture S, 6/23/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

PHENOMENAL! We used them during our wedding reception and they were unbelievable! Everyone loved them and it was just perfect. Only my husband and I knew about it so our guests were so surprised, most of them believing the "rabbi" was at the wrong venue, it was simply great.
The dancers were amazing and got everyone out on the dance floor; we couldn't ask for anything different. I highly recommend them, very impressive. We were married 3 years ago and people are still talking about it!

Profile Picture Gail, 10/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You would think that a wonderful bride and groom, fabulous music, great food, delightful family and friends would mean a sensational wedding. Yes, it was the nucleus for a great wedding and reception, but what put it over the top and turned a beautiful and fun afternoon and evening into a sensational event were the Amazing Bottle Dancers. We surprised our daughter, son-in-law and guests with the Amazing Bottle Dancers and from that moment on the wedding reception was fabulous. Everyone was on the dance floor laughing, dancing, hugging and having a great time. Here we are three years later and still everyone is talking about what a sensational time they had. I strongly recommend the Amazing Bottle Dancers.

Profile Picture Marcy, 1/24/11, 1 Review
4.7

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! An incredible addition to your wedding. It went off without a hitch. The majority of the guests didn't think I knew about them. IT was great. A bit steep in price; if you can afford it, go for it. It will make your wedding stand out from all the rest!

Profile Picture Gail , 10/3/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved having them perform at our wedding! It was so unique and fun, and all of our guests were so delighted! Definitely recommend them to anyone for their special event!

Profile Picture Michayla, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I Hired these WONDERFUL Dancers, and Their Comic Rabbi, They were Great, It's three years since the Wedding and People are still talking about the Dancers . I have been to several affairs since my daughters Wedding and guests who were at my affair and at the same affairs I attended come over to me and say " The Entertainment of the Bottle Dancers can't be Beat, In fact All My Sisters Family Son, Daughters (My Nephews and Nieces and In Laws are Very Religious Orthodox Black Hats and they were Amazed some of my guests actually thought the Dancers and the Comic Rabbi were my Family until they caught on and I told them who these Gentlemen were.

Profile Picture Dorie, 3/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Awesome experience great memories for us and the wedding guest......many guests are still talking about the unique experience.......very professional dancers

Profile Picture User3787786, 2+ years ago, 1 Review