The Adirondack Cellist Reviews

58 | Webster, NY

58 Reviews for The Adirondack Cellist

Nope · Married on 09/09/2018

Was easy and professional to work with & plays beautifully, would highly recommend.

Mackenzie · Married on 08/25/2018

I highly recommend Brian!

My husband and I had were married at Boldt Castle this year, and Brian absolutely made the ceremomy more special! He was quick to respond to all my emails, was enthusiastic and really pleasant to work with, and his music is so beautiful. I definitely recommend Brian!

Ruth · Married on 07/06/2018

Brian- thank you again for helping to make Curts' and my wedding day so perfect and special! The music was beautiful and just what we were looking for.

Erin · Married on 06/29/2018

Brian was one of our easiest vendors to work with - he provided samples of his music and worked with us all the way through the process. He developed our recessional for us based on a song that we provided to him and that he customized in his own unique way.

erica · Married on 10/27/2017

Brian was excellent, such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend his musical services for your next event!

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2017

Brian was an easy choice for us for our wedding ceremony. We love the sound of the cello. Seeing as how our ceremony was to be outdoors Brian recommended we add a violin to the performance and he was right... we definitely needed it. Brian worked with us on music choice and even worked with a wedding guest of ours to accompany her during a singing performance during the ceremony. Overall, I would recommend the Adirondack Cellist to anyone wishing to add a touch of class and elegance to their event.

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2017

So glad I chose the Adirondack cellist! I had a full Catholic mass for my ceremony and he learned several hymns that I requested he play! Beautiful playing, thank you!

Alex · Married on 08/20/2017

I honestly can't recommend Brian enough. We hired him to play at our wedding. Leading up to the event, he was extremely responsive, professional, and wonderful to work with. At the wedding, we gave him carte blanche to play what he wanted during both the ceremony and dinner. He did not disappoint and honestly made an already special event even more special.

Gabriele · Married on 08/04/2017

We couldn't be happier with Brian and Alyson. They were a wonderful touch to our ceremony. They are extremely talented and everyone enjoyed the music they played.

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Brian did a wonderful job playing the ceremony music for our wedding at lake placid lodge. He is very talented and everything went exactly how we wanted it to. He was able to play less traditional music that we requested. I unfortunately didn't have an opportunity to speak with him at the wedding but he was always very responsive leading up to it. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a cellist.

Emma · Married on 06/03/2017

Great to work with. Very flexible with what we asked for our wedding. Provided great feedback with songs we were thinking about playing.

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

Brian was extremely professional, he exceeded our expectations.

Cedars · Married on 02/15/2017

Brian was extremely professional and polite as well as talented. I booked him for a small event at a community here and we will definitely have him back!

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I hired The Adirondack Cellist for our wedding this past October. Brian was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was incredibly responsive, gave great suggestions and rocked it the day of our wedding. Thank you to Brian and his team for adding so much to our special day.

Sheryl · Married on 10/07/2016

I can't even describe to you how beautiful they sounded. We had the cello (Brian) and violin duo for our ceremony on 10/7/16. The only thing I wish we had done differently was keep them around for cocktail hour so I could hear them and enjoy them longer. They kept their composure, were very professional and never got distracted even with a screaming flower girl being wheeled around them. Brian was a pleasure to work with, fast responding and played any of my special requests. I can't speak highly enough of them!

louisa · Married on 09/10/2016

Beautiful for church or cocktail hour - excellent musicians

Lorraine · Married on 08/27/2016

Brian was wonderful to work with. I asked him to create a custom piece for me and he did a wonderful job! He made my wedding day a memorable event. I highly, highly recommend him.

Brian was great, we didn't know a whole lot about what types of music would sound great on a cello, but he did a great job walking us through what would be appropriate for the ceremony. We also simply gave him free reign for cocktail hour music and he did a wonderful job with both our ceremony and our cocktail hour!

Brian was a pleasure to work with while planning our wedding. He was responsive and very helpful with figuring out the logistics needed to have an outdoor wedding while he remained indoors to keep his instrument and equipment safe from the VT winter. His music was top-notch; we've received many compliments about his talent since the wedding. Thank you for everything, Brian!

Jade · Married on 12/15/2015

The Adirondack Cellist is awesome! Very professional and great personality. The Adirondack Cellist really made our wedding complete and we highly recommend him!

The music was absolutely phenomenal and provided the perfect setting for not only the wedding but also the reception dinner. One of our favorite moments is having a video with the music in the background. They absolutely made the event more than any other vender.

if you're on the fence about hiring a musician for your wedding ceremony, all I can say is...DO IT! We hired the Adirondack Cellist to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and we are so thankful that we did. Brian of the Adirondack Cellist is a true professional--responsive and flexible. My husband and I are big Game of Thrones fans and upon our request, Brian learned the theme song to the tv show and played it during our wedding. It was a huge hit with our guests and we couldn't be happier with the services we received.

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2015

Despite the chilly day Brian played excellently! I never got to meet him unfortunately but he was very professional from everything I heard from others. He came in picked where he was going to play, set up, played beautifully. I loved all the pieces he picked, I didn't pick any specific songs except the recessional and the wedding march but he picked pieces that fit the mood and crowd perfectly. Communication before the wedding was great! I would definitely recommend him!

Allysa · Married on 10/03/2015

Brian was amazing! Very professional and easy to get in touch with regarding requests or questions we had. Everyone raved at how beautiful our ceremony turned out. We were lucky to have him as part of our day!

Allysa and Adam Chadderdon

Julie · Married on 09/20/2015

I was married at The Whiteface Lodge in Lake Placid, NY. Brian was SUCH a pleasure to work with. I didn't know much about what I wanted at first, but Brian was very helpful and gave me a bunch of great ideas and piece of mind about the whole selection process. He played with a violinist, and the music was just so beautiful. He is truly talented. He showed up on time and was very professional (but fun!) to work with. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Brian!