The Addison Farm Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Sherry Married on 07/24/2021

I love a Rainey Night at the Addison Farm

The Addison Farm was phenomenal. Cee Cee was so pleasant and easy to work with on everything. I would highly recommend the Addison. Only one thing I would change is that for the price you pay you need more time on Friday & Saturday without paying extra money. Other wise our experience was great!

The Addison Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sherry. We absolutely loved celebrating with you and your family this past weekend and so hope we get to see you again soon! We greatly appreciate your feedback, it's essential for helping us become an even better venue for all of our clients.
  • Gopika
    Gopika Married on 12/29/2020

The Perfect Venue

Even with the current pandemic, I was able to have a small and intimate wedding ceremony at this beautiful venue. It was truly a dream come true. The nature setting of the venue is spectacular and the inside is just as stunning. There is plenty of space inside and out. The venue also has a lot of cool amenities like a grooms lodge, bridal suite, fire pits, bistro lights, golf carts and so much more. One of the biggest reasons we were able to plan our wedding so smoothly was the venue manager Gwen Annese. She was a true blessing and supported us through all the changes and postponements. She was so organized and attentive to every detail of our wedding. We could not have had our perfect wedding without her help.

The Addison Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! Congratulations on your wedding! It was an honor to work with you and a joy to be a part of your special day.
    Nicole Married on 06/22/2019

The Addison Farm

This venue is amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to brides. The staff are awesome and went above and beyond to satisfy my requests with the chance of rain on my wedding day. I worked with the manager Ashley, Missy and the Operations Manager, Gwen. You will not regret going with this venue. My guests loved the farm and scenery, plus the venue inside is breathtaking. I'm so glad my mom found this venue.
    Leslie Married on 11/10/2018

Most Beautiful Venue!!!

The Addison Farm blew us away with how beautiful the venue was. We could not believe we found this venue that not only looked great in pictures online, but looked even better in person. Ashley was so accommodating to us and if you have a large guest count, this is where you want to book! It’s a beautiful place and everything was so thoughtfully built. Everyone who attended our wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was!
    Ragan Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Venue, Professional and Incredibly Thoughtful Staff. It's truly the best!

I cannot speak highly enough about our experience with the Addison Farm. It is truly a DREAM venue! Ashley, Missy, and the team are phenomenal. They were incredibly willing to work with us to accommodate a large guest list and helped create the perfect set-up for our event. Beforehand, Ashley and Missy both did a great job explaining how everything works and answering all the questions I have. They are two of the kindest, most generous people I've met. Professionally, you won't have to worry about a single thing. They are incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and prepared for everything that may arise. They were the best I could ask for to work with on our actual wedding day, making sure every single detail was taken care of. Not to mention, the Addison Farm is truly a bride and groom's DREAM venue. The accommodations are top-notch, pristine, and Ashley has thought through every detail to make the day perfect (especially for the vendors and the details you may not have even thought about). I wish we could go back all the time! You couldn't pick a better venue than the Addison Farm, and I can assure you, you'll be so thankful that you chose them!
    Marie Married on 09/15/2018
    When my daughter and I selected The Addison Farm for her wedding site I remember saying to her, "If the weather is bad and we cannot have the ceremony on the fabulous terrace, it will be lovely having it indoors." Little did I know that we would have to move the wedding inside because of Hurricane Florence! No only did we move the wedding from outside to inside 2 days prior to the wedding, but we shifted the time from an evening wedding to an afternoon wedding. The staff of Addison took all the changes right in stride and went above and beyond their responsibilities to make my daughter's wedding-of-her-dreams come true. Staff were professional, polite, friendly and incredibly accommodating. In an inspiring setting, the venue is thoughtfully designed and comfortably met all our needs. This is an outstanding venue that is well run.
    Jennifer Married on 05/05/2018
    The Addison Farm was the PERFECT place for my daughter's reception! The space is beautiful, versatile and the staff will do everything possible to help make your event all you dream it can be! I can't say enough good things about it! It was the BEST DAY EVER and largely in part to this wonderful venue!! THANK YOU Ashley Sasser Wood and Missy Thompson!! Love you guys!!