That's My DJ Entertainment Reviews

29 Reviews for That's My DJ Entertainment

1 User photo

That's My DJ Entertainment 1

Jody · Married on 06/16/2017

Kelvon was so awesome to work with!! He was always so friendly and professional, and very responsive to emails, texts and calls. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and our guests still talk about how much fun they had at our wedding. Kelvon even went out of his way to drive down from Chicago to our southern Illinois wedding a day early. He came to our rehearsal dinner and brought us a gift! Our wedding was nearly 5 months ago and we still keep in touch because he is a fun, genuine person. We would HIGHLY recommend Kelvon! Great price, excellent service!

Sent on 10/27/2017

That's My DJ Entertainment's reply:

You guys were truly AWESOME that night! Thank you for having me it was truly my pleasure.

Stephanie · Married on 01/13/2017

"My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Kelvon for our wedding. He is not a jukebox, he is an artist!! He was extremely organized and very professional. We had a party of 100+ ppl of all ages and he was able to keep them on the dance floor.
    Ladies and gents, trust me when I say I was a Bridezilla. With so many things to consider, the last thing you need is a dull DJ. You want someone to be able to pick up on your crowd and set the mood; Kelvon did just that. I was more than impressed with his quality of service. I would recommend him to anyone and will be hoping to use his services for other occasions in the future."

Stephanie Pickett

Sent on 10/17/2017

Mia Morgan · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Experience

Kelvon was amazing from the beginning of planning, all the way up to the end of reception. He was easy to get a hold of, responding within a day or so of most emails. On the day of the wedding he was very organized and focused (despite the fact that we weren't) and made sure we stayed on schedule. Many of our guests loved him and wondered how I found him since I planned the wedding from a different state. Would highly recommend to anyone searching for a DJ.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 09/15/2017

Kelvon was great! He is very experienced and answered all of our questions anytime. He happily met with us to go over details and he offered great suggestions. He brought energy, laughter, and a lot of dancing. He kept the party going while keeping the focus on us. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our special day. Kelvon made our reception a party. Thank you to Kelvon for making our wedding reception a blast for us and our family and friends.

Sent on 11/04/2017