93 Reviews for That Wedding Lady

No Denomination (2)
Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Catholic (1)

Rachel was a dream officant. We chose her based on her personality, great price for what fit our budget, and her large amount of experience that made us feel like she would take care of us. Leading up to the wedding, she visited our venue for us as we were out of the country and wrote a blog post personalized for us about every detail of her visit. We had multiple emails and FaceTime calls where she helped us tailor the ceremony to our unique ideas while also providing us with smart choices to make everyone’s life easier and simpler. On the day she came dressed so cute to fit our exact wedding style, had amazingly sweet and special words to say about us and for us, and all of our guests and parents told us multiple times how great she was and how perfect she was for us. She makes you feel like you have known her forever and takes care of your every need! Thanks so much. We will treasure our memories with Rachel forever!

Photo for That Wedding Lady Review - the best photo we have at the moment to show Rachel ❤️
Profile Picture Emily , 7/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rachel is not just someone to officiate your ceremony she takes the time to know you and make your ceremony about you perfectly. I can’t say enough on how special Rachel made our day!!

Profile Picture Adrian , 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would recommend Rachel to everyone. She was so helpful, accommodating, and professional! We pulled off our Vow Renewal Ceremony in less than three weeks and it was perfect. Thank you so much for all that you did for my husband and I. ❤️❤️

Profile Picture Chrissy, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Vow Renewal, Customized Vows

Rachel truly is "That Wedding Lady." My wife and I renewed our wedding vows on the beach and we couldn't have been more pleased. The experience we had with Rachel was better than our original wedding ceremony.
Chris and Christine

Profile Picture Chris, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachel was amazing and took care of every ceremony detail for our intimate beach wedding. I had no ideas about how I wanted the ceremony to go about a month prior to traveling to Florida, other than wanting it nonreligious and sweeet. She handled it all, from when to vows to a sand ceremony and it was perfect! Would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Jarelle, 1/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachel was AWESOME, we had a small vow renewal ceremony, but that did not matter, she paid attention to every detail large or small. I had to coordinate as a surprise from overseas but everything went perfectly, thank you SO MUCH!

Profile Picture Chad, 7/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Vow Renewal, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Rachel was awesome! I was very skeptical not meeting her in person before the wedding (even though she did offer if we needed it). She got to our venue super early on both the rehearsal day and the day of our wedding which put me at ease! Very affordable and was attentive via email thru the whole process. If you're looking for an officiant she is definitely your lady! She won't disappoint :)

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachel earned our business through her responsiveness, flexibility and transparency. At go-time, we were pleasantly surprised with that wedding lady’s attention to detail, her ability to speak specifically to our story and her talent at engaging our guests. HIGHLY recommend her, regardless of your situation. She is informative, accepting and FUN! While it would appear we gave her our business, we are the ones that actually received… the blessing of an ever memorable and very touching ceremony!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot say ENOUGH good things about Rachel!!
My husband and I decided with only a month's notice to forego our December 200 guest Ohio wedding for a relaxing ceremony for 2 in Delray Beach. As soon as I reached out to Rachel, I immediately heard back from her to start the planning! She made me so at ease that everything would be absolutely perfect for our sunrise ceremony. And it WAS! Her words were better than I could have expected during the ceremony..it was like she knew my husband and I for years with how she described our love and our personalities.

Rachel was more than we could have hoped for in an officiant. She went above and beyond. She even offered to pick us up from the airport and drive us to the courthouse to obtain our marriage license! This was in no way a part of her service but she offered gladly to do this for us. She made the whole experience a true dream for us.
THANK YOU RACHEL!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We eloped so there was no friends/family witnesses, but Rachel fit right in like we'd known her all our lives. Great job Rachel! You're awesome and we love you! - Scotty and Lisa Cullen

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Where do I being...Our wedding day was the most BEAUTIFUL day in the world for me, first because I married the woman of my dreams, and because of Rachel. I can't being to explain how scary it was for me especially not knowing a lot about weddings, Rachel made everything run smoothly. The time she spent writing our vows it seemed as if she knew us our whole entire lives. I'm so glad and very grateful for her, she is the best of the best.

Profile Picture Mary Lou, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Civil Union

Fantastic is the word, to describe Rachel. We realized 2 days before our wedding that we actually did not have an officiant to perform our ceremony. I called Rachel, she laughed with me (or at me, either is fine and well deserved haha) and took it from there. In only 2 DAYS she had time to write a ceremony customized to who we are. 2 DAYS!
Rachel definitely has a way with words; halfway through the ceremony, half the attendance was in tears, touched by the beauty of her words!
I would recommend Rachel to everybody!
Thanks a million for making our special even more amazing!
Tom and Gabriella

Profile Picture Thomas, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachel was absolutely amazing and made our wedding day feel like a fairytale. Rachel was very professional and walked us through every step and was always there to answer any questions we had. The only word to describe Rachel is "amazing" and She was so organized and made the process seamless making sure everything was covered. She customized our ceremony and blossomed when giving it.

Profile Picture dustyn, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachel made my ceremony perfect. She really listened to what I wanted and incorporated it into my ceremony. She is so professional and I recommend her to any bride wanting a personal ceremony.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do I start!!!! My husband and I decided LAST MINUTE to get married on 12/13/14. I called Rachel about noon on the day I wanted to get married. She called me back within the hour and said she already had a wedding scheduled but she would be happy to come after and suggested a moonlight beach ceremony. She was so sweet and calming to me over the phone as my heart was racing at the thought of getting married so last minute. We couldn't have been happier with her services. Since it was last minute (hours notice) I wasn't expecting much but she far surpassed all our expectations. Afterward she even helped us snap a few pictures. You can tell she loves what she does and she is very good at it. I highly recommend her and when we have our "celebration of marriage" I hope she will officiate that too.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachel was amazing and very professional! She was so organized and made the process seamless making sure everything was covered. She customized our ceremony and blossomed when giving it. I had quite a few people after the wedding state that she was absolutely wonderful. You can definitely tell when someone enjoys the work they do! Thank you so much again Rachel...I will recommend you to all my friends!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachel was the best. We only had brief conversations and e-mail correspondence, but it was as if we new each other for years. She put me and my husband at great ease on the biggest day of our lives. I would recommend Rachel to anyone looking for an officiant of any kind. I give her 100% !!!

Profile Picture corene, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachel was our officiant for our wedding and she did an absolutely amazing job. She was easy to get in touch with and flexible. We had to change our ceremony location last minute as we got rained out, and she was easy to get ahold of and had no problem altering plans. The ceremony was beautiful, personalized, and intimate. I know she took the time to write the perfect ceremony for us as a couple. She was well spoken, funny, and polite. I don't plan on getting married again, but if I did I would use her every single time! My husband and I recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When my husband and I got engaged we wanted a very contemporary ceremony that was short and sweet and due to our beliefs, we wanted one free of any religious readings. My mother accidentally stumbled upon Rachel McMurray while we were looking for a venue. It ended up being such a lucky finding. Rachel was wonderful. She sends you a questionnaire to fill out and it's very easy and straight forward. She takes the time to get to know the couple you are and then creates a ceremony for your day that is unique and meaningful to you and your special someone. Even though she already had a wedding the night of our rehearsal she worked with our time and came and walked us through everything. She is informative and clear and leaves no questions to be answered. She has an amazing personality and made our rehearsal stress free and care free and fun. Our ceremony was everything I could have ever dreamed of. She gives you clear instructions on what and how to do everything and then makes sure it's exactly what you want. We got married in a gazebo and she even took the time to show us where me and my husband as well as our bridal party should stand for the photographers to get the best pictures. Cole and I did a very low cost wedding and she has very reasonable prices. I STRONGLY recommend her to anyone. I was very concerned with having someone marry us who knew us. I wanted it to mean something. I wanted the person to be standing next to us to know us and speak those all important words over us. And even though we had only physically met her the night before at the rehearsal, she was that person for us.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rachel was the perfect choice for our wedding! She wrote vows that were perfect for me and my husband! There wasn't a dry eye at our wedding! She was always prompt with answering questions or changing anything before our wedding. Choose That Wedding Lady!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Can I give Rachel a 10? If I could I would. I did a lot of research/review reading to find an officiant who I felt that my Husband and I could work with, and who would provide us with a wedding ceremony that we would both love (funny, not stuffy, but professional). Everything you read about Rachel is true. The day of our wedding, our ceremony was amazing, she was able to capture our personalities completely. Everyone at our wedding was incredibly impressed with Rachel, and asked "how long have you known her?" When we informed everyone we had only communicated a few times through email, and our wedding day was the first day we actually met her face to face, they were shocked. They all figured Rachel was a friend of ours who has known us for years. THAT is how good she is. Rachel, Chris and I want to thank you for providing us with a wonderful ceremony on our wedding day. You are more than amazing!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/18/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachel was perfect for our wedding! She was poised, professional, and personable.
It was a bit difficult for us to find the perfect officiant. We wanted a nonreligious, intimate, light-hearted ceremony. Rachel delivered! I think she's one of those people that can read people's styles well enough to squeeze her way in as the perfect fit! haha I would relate it to getting the perfect haircut!
Anyway, throughout the year of planning for our prolonged engagement, Rachel was helpful with what we needed to do and what she need from us in this process. She was quick to respond via phone, text, or email. This flexibility was much appreciated by us, since we didn't hire a wedding planner. Juggling many vendors is no easy job, but Rachel was super easy to work with!
Rachel completely understood when I told her that my husband did not want to recite vows, but rather, just wanted to say "i do". She wrote our ceremony script, advising us not to read it, so that the first time we heard it would be during the actual ceremony. I have to agree with her on this part, and recommend it to you all that can stand not to read it. Our script was perfect for us, and she even tied in a poem excerpt that was meaningful to us.
Just before the ceremony, Rachel separately visited with my husband and I to let us know how the ceremony would proceed (we had opted not to do a rehearsal). She was funny and at ease, but also very direct and clear in her communication. Her professionalism in this way, helped us both to calm down a bit, knowing that she'd be the one to lead us through the ceremony.
We'd recommend Rachel to anyone because as I mentioned, she's good at understanding people and what they want!
Thank you so very much, Rachel!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/18/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachel was awesome with her words for our ceremony and very helpful throughout the whole process. She told our story at the beginning of the ceremony and her comical timing was perfect. She keeps things light and celebratory and you can really feel the love. She always reminds the bride and groom it's about them and the love they share. Highly recommended for sure!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rachel was very thorough throughout the process! She was very helpful, as well as flexible. She provides great insight for the location as well as picture suggestions. She has a warm spirit that enhanced the ceremony!

Profile Picture Kerry-Ann, 10/4/14, 1 Review