That Wedding Lady Reviews

That Wedding Lady 4
That Wedding Lady 5
That Wedding Lady 6
That Wedding Lady 7

If your looking for someone that knows what they are doing then you found the one!! The Wedding Lady did a fanastic job in such a short time frame we had to plan the wedding before my husband joined the military!! You also get a cute custom certificate that you can add to your wedding album!! I would highly recommend her!!♥♥♥♥♥

Sent on 03/18/2013

Rachel is very friendly, flexible, understanding, knowledgeable, and FUN!

To be honest I was expecting some boring old lady but turns out Rachel is quite the opposite!

Hand delivered our documents even though she only had to mail them which was REALLY nice and comforting

Will recommend to all friends!

A++

Sent on 11/20/2012

Heather · Married on 11/17/2012

Rachel was amazing! She did everything for us all I had to do was tell her what I wanted and when and she made it happen! She is perfect for this line of work she really cares how your day goes and wants it to be absolutely beatiful and special for you. I would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Matthew · Married on 11/10/2012

We had a wonderful and incredible experience with Rachel and could not have asked for anything more from an officiant. She was fun, funny, touching and flexible. She made our ceremony perfect. Thanks Rachel!

Sent on 12/03/2012

jeannie · Married on 09/16/2012

Rachel really made our day feel special. You can tell that she really cares about her clients, and she loves her job. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Lorraine · Married on 09/15/2012

Rachel is the ultimate professional. From the first email to my first meeting with her she was friendly, helpful and just all around wonderful. You will not regret using her services. Our vow renewal ceremony was perfect, we could not be any happier. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I feel I have also gained a very good friend!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Rach was just incredible. As the officiant of our wedding she played a huge role in our big day. She was incredibly flexible, caring, and warm as she guided us through the process. Last minute (literally during the ceremony) we changed to doing our vows quietly and Rach went with the flow. There is absolutely no one else I would have wanted to marry us. She has truly touched our lives.

-Sam and Jacki <3

Sent on 09/26/2012

Lorraine · Married on 09/15/2012

Rachel was a pleasure to work with and from her first email response to me right up until the day of the renewal she was absolutely brilliant. Rachel took some time out to meet me for coffee pre ceremony and even assisted me with finding the right makeup. On the day she was also amazing and was helping with everything she could. I would highly recommend her service and for the price you are going to get your money's worth and then some. I know I will keep in touch with Rachel for a long time to come. We cannot thank her enough for everything.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Melanie · Married on 08/27/2012

I called around 8:00 pm the night before the ceremony totally desparate for someone to preform our ceremony the next morn. (Due to a hurricane our plans had changed.) Luckily for us, she immediately agreed to do it! She was wonderful and did exactly what we asked for. I would highly recommend her!!! Thank you Rachel!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Tammy · Married on 08/18/2012

Rachel,
    You provided EXCELLENT service. I would recommend you to any one wanting to have an officiant for their wedding.

You came through as I was at my wits end trying to find someone.

You are very professional, personable, and very likable.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart,

Sent on 09/04/2012
  • I

Isabetta · Married on 08/04/2012

Highly recommend Rachel's wedding officiant service to other brides. I was never one of those brides that relished planning the wedding. I didn't even know where to start! Rachel went so far above and beyond to put me in contact with providers in the area meeting my needs. It made everything so so so easy!

The ceremony itself was very sweet and written especially for us. We just downloaded the standard template from her website and used it as a guide to help us even figure out what to say. It was a great collaboration.

And the wedding certificate she gave us after the ceremony is a beautiful thing. The paper it is printed on was thick and gorgeous.

All in all, I was just really glad I stumbled across her website. She was a real lifesaver!

-Isa

Sent on 09/08/2012

melissa · Married on 07/01/2012

She is a wonderful it was a great joy to have her marry us

Sent on 07/04/2012
  • betsy

betsy · Married on 06/30/2012

Excellent Officiant, Rachel was wonderful and very professional. Very lucky we found her.

Betsy
    Jacksonville Florida

Sent on 07/09/2012

John · Married on 06/03/2012

We were very nervous about renewing our vows. Once we talked to Rachel she immediately put out worries to ease. She was very helpful, listened to us and was able to give us ideas that made the experiance a very memorable one. Rachel definately knows what she is doing and we would highly recommend anyone having a wedding or vow renewal to contact her.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Tracy · Married on 04/21/2012

Rachel was an absolute joy to work with. From the moment my fiancé (now husband) and I met with her we knew right away that she was the one we wanted to perform at our ceremony. She was very knowledgeable about all the details; from giving us all the options we needed to decide how we wanted the ceremony to go to all the behind the scene details of how to go about getting the marriage license and what needs to be done by when. You can tell that this is something she does because she enjoys it and that it’s not just a job to her. At the end of our first meeting with her she told us that if we did not decide to use her services we were still welcome to call her with any questions that we might have and she’d be more than happy to help us. I thought that spoke volumes about her and how much she enjoys doing this. From the moment that we decided to go with her up to the big day, she stayed in contact and checked to see if there was anything that we needed and I also thought that was another great quality about her. The day of the wedding she has her husband come along to assist with anything that she might need or that we might need and we were certainly glad to have him there. I am so happy that found her and will recommend her to any friends or family in the future. Thank you Rachel for being you 

Sent on 05/08/2012

Kat · Married on 05/24/2014

I wish I could give Rachel a 10 on this review. I called her only days before we needed to get married and she not only put together a wonderful ceremony, but she was dressed in the colors we wore and she even brought to bug repellant to keep the yellow flies at bay while she officiated our wedding. I cannot recommend her enough, she kept in touch with me for the few days that I gave her to prepare and she picked the perfect spot that connected me, from California, with my new husband, from Florida.

You cannot go wrong having Rachel do your ceremony....she is FANTASTIC!!! Kat

Sent on 06/11/2014

Karl · Married on 03/15/2014

I think that she is the best! Not only did she find the perfect spot for our beach wedding, she made it fun too! Additionally, Rachel is a great photographer and all around "wild and carazyyyyy gal!' If it was not for Rachel and her network of amazing professional associates, we would not have been able to pull off our wedding as 'out of staters' in six short days! Thank you so very much Rachel!

Sent on 03/20/2014

liz · Married on 11/27/2013

I AM in LOVE.. I wish Rachel could marry us everyday!! From the minute I spoke with her on the phone I felt like she got who we were as couple. She was so sincere and truly believes in what she does. The day of the wedding she walked into our hotel room and it was like a BURST of sunshine..she was so upbeat and happy and may I add she looked FABULOUS!!!

My best friend decided to get married 05.22.14 and we are using Rachel for her wedding.

Do yourself a favor stop looking Rachel is the person for you!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Karlyn · Married on 06/22/2013

I absolutely LOVED Rachel! She was so responsive, kind and fun to work with! I would recommend her to ANYONE that asked!! Thanks Rachel!!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Samantha · Married on 06/25/2016

She provided us with a wonderful ceremony and memories that will last a lifetime. She helped the ceremony to run smoothly - who knew that a rehearsal would help so much?! She's great at responding to texts and will quickly follow up. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2012

jennifer · Married on 03/25/2012

Rachel, you were amazing! Thank you for making extra special. Mary and I were so lucky to find you, after emailing and searching for a month we were running out of options. It was a bit difficult to find someone willing to do a same sex commitment ceremony. You were very professional and followed up as you promised. You were great with our flower girls and ring bearer; they did everything you asked without a problem. Thank for meeting with us before the wedding and again for rehearsal. Most importantly, thank you for getting up so early for our sunrise ceremony!! I hope everyone enjoys our photos we shared with you! If anyone wants any additional information about Rachel, feel free to email me at jencharbie75@yahoo.com
    PS- Thank your husband for being our beach weather meteorologist :)

Sent on 05/11/2012

Blake · Married on 11/12/2013

Rachel was the officiant for our wedding and she did a lovely job. She made the ceremony fun and our friends and family really enjoyed her. She was very organized and was able to give us direction and suggestions on how ceremonies are typically performed since we weren't really sure what we were doing. I would recommend her, she does great work.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2013

3.0

I can't say enough good things about Rachel. Having a connection with my officiant was very important to me and during our first conversation it just clicked that she was the person to facilitate this special day. I was looking to incorporate a lot of different aspects into the ceremony and her patience and feedback and sharing of ideas was such a big help. We met a couple of times before the wedding and exchanged a lot of emails and the fact that she was open to the different ideas my husband and I had allowed us the freedom to really create something special and I can truly say no one will have the same ceremony we did and Rachel made that happen. Her true talent came in not only helping me narrow the focus to a few key items but in scripting the ceremony itself so that each piece flowed into the next and was one cohesive presentation. She even kept a few pieces of the wording secret until the day of so that it wasn't all preplanned. I think she even adlibbed some of the opening to account for the crazy rainstorm we were enthralled in during the ceremony which made it that much more personal and meaningful to our day. Thank you Rachel so much! You really made our vision come to life!

Sent on 07/16/2014

That Wedding Lady's reply:

I am humbled sometimes by the kind words the people I serve speak about me. I can only say that I really enjoyed our time together, and that rainy evening still finds its way into my thoughts. It had a magical light and the rain gave the proceedings such an air of important mystery. The event manager at the zoo and I still talk about it sometimes.

Good fortunes to you......

Kimberly · Married on 11/23/2013

She was great! I didn't get to chat with her much before or after ceremony... But she did an excellent job with our request for a non traditional ceremony. Wonderful Job!

Sent on 11/28/2013

That Wedding Lady's reply:

Thank you Kimberly for your kind words. It was indeed a shame we didn't get to spend much time together but alas, weddings are so chaotic for brides that sometimes they are happiest just knowing I've got their back so they can attend to other things. i wish you joy and happiness and a life richly lived.