That Wedding Lady Reviews

That Wedding Lady 4
That Wedding Lady 5
That Wedding Lady 6
That Wedding Lady 7

Rachel was such a wonderful officiant. She made our day so memorable. We drove all the way from Tennessee for Rachel to marry us.....the 3 of us. She is such a wonderful, non-judgemental person. We highly recommend her!!!! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 03/28/2014

Catherine · Married on 03/15/2014

Rachel made our day perfect. The ceremony was well written and delivered. Thank you !

Sent on 03/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 12/14/2013

Rachel was a joy to work with! She made this process extremly easy and fun! Nothing but good things to say about her! I got many compliments on her from my guests as well. Thank you!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Symphany · Married on 11/16/2013

Mrs. Rachael was amazing! From the moment we first talked to her on the phone she has been such a help. When we met up with her the first time she met us somewhere close to where we lived and when it was good for us. From the beginning to till now she has been such a big help with everything. When me and my wife looked for someone to do our lesbian wedding I was worried on who I would be able to find. When we met her we knew she was exactly the person we were looking for. When we had the wedding I was unbelievably happy with my choice for an officiant. Her words for us at the wedding were absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for someone better. I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding!! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 11/27/2013

myra · Married on 11/02/2013

Rachel was amazing!!! She took the time to get to know my husband and I. She made this so stress free and fun. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/26/2013

I don't even know where to start! I never even looked for another officiant after talking to her on the phone once.it was the best decision I made! She made it feel comfortable and helped make the bridal party feel comfortable as well. It was a beautiful ceremony and we could not ask for anything better!

Sent on 11/04/2013

brittani · Married on 10/17/2013

Rachel was wonderful. Our ceremony was beautiful and she nailed it! She even dressed to go with our theme:)
    Thank you!!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Mary Ann · Married on 10/12/2013

Rachel is brilliant! We chose her after one telephone conversation because we live in Boston and it was the best choice we ever made. Rachel worked with us long distance and on a limited schedule on our visits in preparation. She made us feel so comfortable and created such a beautiful ceremony. We feel truly blessed to have found her because we know the reason our ceremony turned out so well is due all to Rachel.
    Mary Ann and Michael

Sent on 10/16/2013

lenee · Married on 10/06/2013

That wedding lady was very professional. She made our ceremony wonderful. She had us crying good tears and laughing at some parts. She did an amazing job! Her prices were the best I've seen also. She also helps with other wedding issues including a step by step guide for name changing. I highly recommend giving her a call!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Antonia · Married on 10/05/2013

I contacted That Wedding Lady ten days before my ceremony date. She was so accommodating, since she already had two events planned for that date. We talked on the phone, we emailed and we texted over the following days. Rachael was so helpful on every aspect, from tips on what to expect with a beach wedding to the process for changing my name. Most importantly, everyone was so moved by how personal Rachael made our ceremony. She took everything I asked and incorporated it into the script, in such a creative and wonderful way. She also helped to include my daughter (10) into the ceremony without prompt. Rachael is amazing, innovative, adaptable, and professional - I would recommend her in an instant.

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Rachel was wonderful!! She made it so special. People who were critical of having a woman officiate (ahem, my parents who are super duper traditional) were pleasantly surprised and loved her!! She just had such a special and nice touch with both the words she said and her manner of speaking. Thank you so much, Rachel!!

~Dave & Ashley

David · Married on 10/05/2013

That Wedding Lady, Rachel, was an absolute savior for our wedding. We had previously chosen another officiant who backed out 6 weeks before our wedding. My fiance and I searched for a new officiant and Rachel came through for us. Even though she had another wedding earlier in the day, she had the commitment to us. She saved the day. The customer language of the ceremony and her professional delivery made the ceremony very special and unique. We will always remember our wedding day and That Wedding Lady.

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2013

Rachel's level of professionalism is out of this world. I was so grateful for her seasoned experience with officiating weddings- it made the day run so smoothly and perfectly! She's top notch!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Kim · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I could not be more thrilled with the sweet, emotional, and very "US" ceremony that Rachel put together. She spent time getting to know us, asked us relevant and important questions about who we are, what our relationship is about, and our lives. She took that information and created stunning vows that really spoke to what we are about. There wasn't a dry eye in the house during our vows. We've only been married two weeks and EVERYONE who talks about the wedding, says that the vows were the pinnacle of the day- which they should be. My husband and I have read our vows several more times since our wedding day and they still make us teary. If you want an officiant to make your day special, stress-free, and memorable - use Rachel!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Jeannette · Married on 09/14/2013

rachel was more than we expected , she made the transition from one thing to the other go very nicely and elegant i could not have asked for anything more, i would do it again if i had to thank you rachel for being one of the great things about my wedding you rock and i see that you love what you do thank you for accepting up the way we are !

Sent on 09/23/2013

Nora · Married on 08/31/2013

Rachel was a breath of fresh air on my wedding day. With all the craziness surrounding me, she not only officiated our wedding but centered me so that my husband and I could really take time to enjoy our moment. I'd recommend her for anyone looking for a fun, caring, mature person.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Randi · Married on 07/14/2013

Rachel is more than just an officiant, she's a friend. We were both incredibly impressed from the first time we spoke with Rachel by her promptness, availability to discuss details, friendliness yet professionalism... I could go on and on. The event itself was on a day she doesn't normally work, yet she went out of her way to help us. She thought of the perfect location and her partner was able to assist us with every detail down to the needs of my daughter! When it came to officiating, Rachel is truly the best choice we could have possibly made. The poetic and romantic words she spoke in the ceremony were more perfect than we could have ever imagined. We were literally both in such agreement with her expressions of marriage that we were both teary-eyed before we even took our vows! I highly recommend Rachel, "That Wedding Lady", as an officiant in anyone's wedding. I promise, you will never regret it!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2013

She was very easy going and very professional! Rachel made the whole wedding process easy and she made a very beautiful ceremony for me an my husband.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/11/2013

Rachel did a great job with our wedding. She was very lively and we enjoyed working with her during rehearsal and our wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2013

Rachel went above and beyond what I ever could have asked for as far as an officiant for our wedding. We wanted a small intimate ceremony and Rachel helped me by giving me a selection of venues as well as referred us to the photographers we used (alexandcammy.com). Rachel stayed in contact with us which was extremely helpful since my mind was all over the place and she really made me feel at ease. We did not have a rehearsal, but the second we met Rachel for our ceremony she made us feel at ease and it felt like we've known her for a long time. The ceremony was beautiful at Riverside Park downtown Jacksonville, what Rachel said during the ceremony was beautiful and I could not have asked for a better day. I HIGHLY recommend Rachel for an excellent ceremony that you will remember for the rest of your lives.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Rachel is amazing! She is there every step of the way! Absolutely love her!!!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2013

Rachel was absolutely phenomenal. She has a great personality and is a lot of fun. We made some last minute changes and she was right on the money without blinking an eye. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!!!

Sent on 03/24/2013

Jennifer · Married on 01/31/2013

Rachel was the best! She met with us shortly after finding her on the Internet and we knew we wanted her to perform our ceremony. She kept in contact with us before the wedding and was very flexible. I would definitely recommend That Wedding Lady!

Sent on 02/19/2013

My husband and I decided to get married on short notice. Due to him being in the military we were unsure about the dates he was able to get leave. Rachel was wonderful, she was understanding and patient. She was flexible and willing to work with us. She was great and the ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 01/11/2013

If your looking for someone that knows what they are doing then you found the one!! The Wedding Lady did a fanastic job in such a short time frame we had to plan the wedding before my husband joined the military!! You also get a cute custom certificate that you can add to your wedding album!! I would highly recommend her!!♥♥♥♥♥

Sent on 03/18/2013