That Moment Photo Reviews

70 | Cancun, MX

70 Reviews for That Moment Photo

Sandra · Married on 12/26/2014

We had a wonderful wedding and the pictures taken by THAT MOMENT PHOTO were amazing! Thank you for making us look like stars!!! Niccolo and his wife are very nice and professionnal.

Sent on 04/03/2015

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you Sandra for letting us be part of your day!

Brandy · Married on 12/31/2013

Great experience with That Moment Photo!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Jose · Married on 08/24/2019

Excelente trato y profesionalismo de Nicollo y Carolina que siempre nos apoyaron en todo.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2017

That Moment Photo was recommended by the staff at our hotel. They did not disappoint. We had a destination wedding on a remote island in Mexico. It's often tricky to coordinate all the details of a destination wedding in another country. However, That Moment Photo was responsive, communicative, and dependable. The photographers did a great job of capturing us, our families, our guests, the scenery, and the reception festivities. We absolutely loved the quality of our photos. We will treasure them for years to come. I highly recommend That Moment Photo for your wedding or any other occasion.

Sent on 06/23/2017

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. The pleasure was ours :)

Jacob · Married on 05/15/2017

An excellent experience. Jesica was a great director and an even greater photographer.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Aryana · Married on 07/09/2016

Amazing service at affordable price. Great team of photographers.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Our experience with That Moment Photo was great. From the very beginning onwards they were always quick to answer our (many) questions and willing to adapt to all of our wishes and requests. We felt completely at ease with Jessie and Francisco throughout the wedding day, which was great. They also respected our wishes with regards to the kinds of photos and video that we wanted - and both really turned out amazing, not staged at all and an incredible memory! Receiving the pictures so shortly after the wedding definitely was another plus and we loved the idea of the photo album. We would certainly recommend them based on their high level of professionalism, flexibility and the great quality of their work and want to thank them again for documenting our day!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Monica J. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Loved everything they did

We live in Washington state but decided to have a destination wedding on Holbox. We selected That Moment because our wedding coordinator recommended them and I was able to look at some of their work online. They were wonderful to have the day of and they took amazing photos. The video was the star of the show though. SOOOO glad we decided to do the video, it was absolutely beautiful. The only thing I would change is the short video they provided, it was not nearly as amazing as the long one and not really necessary.

Sent on 04/07/2020

That Moment Photo's reply:

It was a pleasure for us to be part of your day!
    Thank you for your comments too, we love to improve our services with your suggestions :)

• Brie

Brie · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend

That Moment did such a good job capturing our wedding. They were not intrusive on the day, in face I barely knew they were there, and yet we got so many fabulous photos!
    They were so great and easy to work with prior to the big day which helped reduce stress. They were there for us, meaning they were able to work with us to make sure we had what we wanted in the style we wanted for the price we could afford.

Sent on 01/04/2020

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your preference and such a beautiful review, we enjoyed to be part of your day, your love was so easy to capture you are the best!

Maite · Married on 09/15/2018

Nicolo is very good, he helps you throughout the session to get the perfect locations, poses and ultimately the best picture.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Jane · Married on 04/24/2018

Super communication before and after the shoot and the photographers were amazing! Looking forward to booking them again.

Sent on 04/16/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your comments Jane. We loved to share great moments with you!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

3.5

Nico was very pleasant to work with and accommodating.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Laura · Married on 03/02/2018

3.5

They were great! Very artistic style. Very reasonable pricing and they were patient during the day of while getting family organized. They stayed a little longef than they were paid for to get all the right photos.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Larene · Married on 07/28/2017

Loved how accommodating and patient they were with the family and group! Beautiful, unique, REAL moments during the wedding. Not your "traditional" wedding photo shots which is what we wanted and LOVED to see - really captured the experience. Thank you for everything! Niccolo was wonderful!

Sent on 10/30/2017

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your great comments! we loved to be part of such great day!

One moment photography was an off resort option provided to me by our wedding planner. They were more economical then the on resort option. Very friendly, knowledgeable and fun. Our pictures turned out fantastic, they provided us with 181 edited pictures 48 hours after the wedding so we could take them home with us. Very happy with our choice and would recommend to others.

Sent on 11/24/2015

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your comments =)

Courtney · Married on 01/04/2019

Wedding on the beach, 2 hours

Vendor was amazing! Pictures are so beautiful!! Quick response time to emails, professional and friendly. Made the photo shoot fun. Couldn’t be happier with how the photos turned out!

Sent on 02/14/2019

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for such great review Courtney :) We enjoyed to share such great moments of your day!

Dan G. · Married on 01/14/2020

Very satisfied

We wanted to have an intimate ceremony but also capture the moment so we could remember it later and share with friends (to give them an idea what we experienced). We were very pleased with our photographer and the coordinator. Very warm and friendly and put us at ease about something that was causing us anxiety (all the details!) .

Sent on 01/29/2020

That Moment Photo's reply:

We LOVED to meet you and be part of such a magical day! Thank you for your preference and trust :) Receive the best wishes from the whole team !

Tyler · Married on 06/23/2018

3.5

Photographer was great and stayed longer than the booked time to capture our wedding toast at no extra cost! Price per extra photo beyond paid package was a little high but overall great value.

Sent on 08/17/2018

That Moment Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Tyler! It was a pleasure for us to capture such beautiful moments :)

Vanessa · Married on 10/07/2017

3.0
      3.5

If you're looking for someone to capture all those candid moments without being noticed, look no further!They did a fantastic job capturing the moments, which I consider to be the most important aspect! However, as far as the portrait sessions and family photos, I was just a little disappointed. For starters, I emailed them a list in advance that I couldn't get any response on or even acknowledgment that they opened it. Admin assured me they would read the email, but were on vacation until the few days before our wedding. I crossed my fingers and reviewed with them in person at meeting prior. In hindsight it seems quite a few things were not understood during our meeting but it was sort of okay since the moments were so perfect. The most heartbreaking part for me was the groom getting ready shots. I specifically choose a beach villa room for the men so that they could take beach photos and said this at our meeting but instead they did all of them in the room (5 steps from the beach) with a horrible neon green wall as a backdrop?! Very odd choice for a pro photographer. There is no groom/father shot that I am happy with and that was a huge loss. Also, none of the grooms lens glare on his glasses was edited out :( and since I don't have the raw files, I can't fix them. Grateful that I delegated my cousin to help gather family for certain group shots that I did really want thus that would be my advice to the next couple. We got about 50% of them, and when you get 600 photos it's hard to complain. Nicco and Jess nailed the most important aspect, just like their name says and that was worth their price! It was appreciated they were not in the way of the party. Also, I think they gave me extra photos which rounds out the lack of family portraits a little bit. Also appreciated that they located an underwater photographer for me and my trash the dress session. It was slightly more expensive than finding my own- but the photos were unbelievable so excellent recommendation.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Katie · Married on 05/03/2017

Professional staff, good response time. I'm from Canada and they did my wedding photography in Mexico and I had no issues with emailing them back and forth. The photos look great!

Sent on 10/26/2017