That Favor Boutique, LLC Reviews

5 | Naples, FL

5 Reviews for That Favor Boutique, LLC

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2019

I would like to take this moment to tell how beautiful the bridal shower favors were. I loved the site! It was so beautiful and unique with something for everyone. I received my order promptly and it was clear That Favor Boutique took great care in packaging my items. Overall the best experience I have encountered with purchasing online items.

Sent on 10/25/2008

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2012

I was very satisfied & happy with the candy bar. It was a wonderful gift and a perfect touch to my wedding. All my guest raved about the candy and the look of the candy bar. Thank you Lisa.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Margaret · Married on 03/01/2009

Mary has an extremely friendly and outgoing personality. I was overwhelmed with her professionalism and her ability to serve me. Her customer service was of exceptional excellence and I would highly recommend her services to others. No question, I would use Mary again for future events. Thank you Mary!

Sent on 03/16/2009

Alina · Married on 11/01/2008

The favors that we purchased for our two events were truley unique and the guests LOVED them!! Thanks for the great items and excellent customer service!! We will be coming back!

Sent on 12/02/2008

Joell · Married on 09/27/2008

I would highly recommend That Favor Boutique to any couple planning their wedding. The website provided exceptional customer service and support. All my groomsmen loved their gifts! I was very impressed and satisfied with the amount of variety and choices offered. Overall That Favor Boutique exceeded my expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to order from there again!

Sent on 10/25/2008