Thanx for the memories Reviews

10 | Los Angeles, CA

10 Reviews for Thanx for the memories

Alexander · Married on 11/24/2015

Extrimely easy, professional and affordable!
    Great memory for all times!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Erica · Married on 11/20/2015

Kirill was absolutely exceptional! His level of friendliness and professionalism had every other photographer vendor blown out of the water. He was flexible and prompt with his responses and attendance. He knew exactly what he was doing when capturing every precious moment of my wedding. The bridal party also loved how easy going he was, and how awesome the photos came out, that two of my bridesmaids are now sure about using Kirill to photograph their future weddings too! I hope another big event comes up for my husband and I so we can have Kirill capture our memories again :)

Sent on 01/11/2016

Erica · Married on 08/13/2015

AMAZING photographer and very well priced. Would definitely work with him again!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Libby · Married on 07/10/2015

Kirill was amazing at our wedding! He met with us at our venue to do a walk through of the ceremony/reception a few months before our event. We had an outdoor wedding, and I wanted our photos to be taken along a trail behind the venue and nestled among the redwoods. He walked this path with us so that he could plan on possible backdrops the day of the ceremony. During the ceremony and reception he was moving around non-stop taking photos of us and our guests, but was never intrusive. We got our photos back very quickly and LOVE them. They are exactly what we were hoping for and have allowed us to revisit the memories of our special day.

Sent on 01/07/2016
  • Y

Yelena · Married on 05/16/2015

I will stand by my words when I say that we found the most amazing photographer out there!!! I searched and looked for a long time for someone creative, who can capture not just a picture but a live moment filled with emotions and movement. I really don't care for generic posing type pictures for wedding or any other event. When I look at my pictures I want to remember what I felt at that moment and smile. With help of Kirill Karetin it is truly possible. He is amazing at what he does, a true talent with a vision. He is incredibly easy to work with, he makes you and all your guests feel so relaxed and comfortable, from young children to elderly and EVERYONE in between. Can't praise him enough, definitely 5 starts in all fields.

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • Ekaterina

Ekaterina · Married on 05/15/2015

Ultimately, after the event has passed you want to be left with a set of photographs that capture
    the day and trigger happy memories for many years to come.
    We are so pleased that we chose Kirill to photograph our wedding in Las Vegas, May 2015. We are from London UK despite time zone differences of above 8 hr it was easy to communicate with Kirill via email. Kirill is based in Los Angeles CA.
    He traveled to Las Vegas the day before wedding to meet with us and discuss what we wanted for our wedding day, finalising details and delivered exactly to our expectations.The pictures he takes are absolutely beautiful and he is excellent at making couples feel relaxed and capturing all the excitement of the day! When we first looked through the pictures we found that there were so many which we had no idea that he'd taken, with all the little details that made our wedding day special.
    We would definitely recommend Kirill if you are looking for great photographer for an event!!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Dunnie · Married on 04/05/2015

My husband and I are so in love with our wedding photos. They came out absolutely perfect!!

The quality and beauty of the images landed us a Bridal Bliss feature on Essence.com -- LINK: http://www.essence.com/2015/06/10/bridal-bliss-dunnie-and-ibrahims-lavish-beverly-hills-wedding?preview=1

We can't wait to have the opportunity to work and shoot with Thanx for the Memories again.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Evgeniia · Married on 07/07/2014

Kirill was really great, fast, courteous, and extremely professional during the whole wedding. The pictures he took of wedding day were so fabulous!!! He captured every moment from beginning to end.Thank you Kirill again! You did a wonderful job!very professional and made us feel very comfortable during all day.

Sent on 08/07/2015

G.C. (Herman) · Married on 10/12/2012

While looking for a wedding photographer for our wedding in 2012, we were not really impressed by the quality, compositions and portfolio of our local wedding photographers. We saw the portfolio of several Russian photographers as well (including Kirill's) and it was a completely different league to be honest. We decided to contact Kirill to see if he would be available for our wedding in Amsterdam.

The contact was very professional and he was able to travel from Russia (St. Petersburg) to Amsterdam for our wedding. We could see Kirill has a lot of experience by a lot of small things. He knew exactly how to make best use of the settings, light etc to make good compositions. Small adjustments made the photos so much nicer. The whole photo session felt very natural (I am not such a big fan of photos in general) and the results were stunning. We couldn't have been happier.

Kirill was very flexible, he traveled from St. Petersburg to Amsterdam and was able to be with us the whole day, where local photographers are often limited to a number of hours only.

Kirill is a very nice person and has an open personality as is easy to get along with.

Sent on 07/25/2015

Anna · Married on 10/29/2015

Had the most amazing experience with Kirill Karetin !!!! Would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a stress free photo session with amazing pics . He is very patient , professional , truly enjoys what he does and makes sure he captures an amazing shot every time . I'm very picky when it comes to pics and I could not be more happier then I'm with the work he did with out photo shoot ! Looking back on those photos brings me joy and happiness and that's what a good photo shoot should make u feel like !!! Oh and forgot to mention he has an amazing eye for those unique photos which come out amazing ! So of u need a photographer and u want a good one Kirill is the one !!! He is amazing !!! Wound not use and one else but him !!!

Sent on 12/14/2015