Thamer Photography Reviews

11 | Windham, NH

11 Reviews for Thamer Photography

Marian · Married on 07/12/2015

Jay and I contacted several wedding photographers before reaching out to Thamer Photography. Most photographers were looking for a full day contract and we were having a simple wedding and wanted a photographer for two hours. Todd Thamer contacted us within 24 hours. We were thrilled to hear that he was willing to work with us to ensure that our wedding was photographed perfectly.

Our wedding took place at the new house we are currently building...not ideal conditions for a photographer. Todd was extremely professional, creative and flexible. He captured the wedding ceremony, toast, and guests perfectly and at an extremely reasonable price. We received all the images within two weeks of the wedding and couldn't be happier.

We highly recommend Thamer Photography for your wedding and other life events.

Marian & Jay Johnson

Michael · Married on 04/25/2015

My wife and I had met with a number of wedding photographers before we sat down with Todd, but the moment we entered his impressive studio and started chatting with him and sampling his work, we knew we had stumbled upon a diamond in the rough.

From our first meeting to our post-wedding goodbye, Todd was extremely professional, an excellent listener, and his sense-of-humor and pleasant demeanor put us both at ease from day one. His portfolio blew us away! Todd’s ability to invoke ‘interest’ in his photos goes unmatched. He’s a master at bringing to life the environment around his subjects and reinforcing the emotions behind every snapshot; just take a look at his work and you’ll see! (My bride looked STUNNING in our photos!)

You can tell Todd is very passionate about his craft, but enjoys every second he spends with his clients. He was very thorough, always punctual, and super attentive to all our needs. It’s apparent that he very much wants his clients to be happy with the finished product.

A phenomenal photographer and an all-around great guy, I would recommend Todd Thamer of Thamer Photography a thousand times over. When the time comes for us to have children, we will be calling him up again for some baby and family photos! A+

Katelynn · Married on 09/09/2012

Thamer Photography offered multiple photographers which was great to find the photographer that you are most compatible with. It was very easy to get in touch with Thamer Photography at any time with any questions I had and I always heard back within a day! Very friendly, welcoming, and punctual. I was very happy with my results and they really captured every moment of our big day!

Ryan · Married on 09/01/2012

We chose Thamer Photography after seeing pictures from another wedding that Todd had shot and the pictures were unbelievable. He was a great vendor to work with, always answered right away and accepted any request that we had given him. Our pictures came out AMAZING and now we will be able to cherish these photos for the rest of our lives. He was very professional and a great person to work with. We are so happy that we made the choice to go with him for our pictures. Everyone that has seen his work has had nothing but great words to say about him!! Thank you so much Todd for giving us such great pictures!!

--Ryan and Ryan Borden

Breck was very helpful during the day and knew exactly how involved to be when over the course of the day. He did a great job of staying out of the way but jumping right in when we needed him. We haven't seen the shots yet, but he was clearly on top of our photo requests and expect that he captured some excellent moments!

Leah · Married on 05/26/2012

Our photographer Donna was amazing to work with on the day of our wedding. We wanted our photographer to "blend into the background" but capture everything that was going on and she did just that. We are so happy with our photos. Todd was always quick to respond to any questions we had. We are so glad that we went with Thamer Photography.

Laura · Married on 05/11/2012

I just got my photos back from my wedding (only took a couple of weeks) and they are beyond AMAZING. I hate getting my picture taken but Todd and his assitant made me feel so at ease and it really shows in the photographs. When I first met with Todd my only request was tha the emotions of the day really be reflected in the photographs and they were spot-on, from laughing at he altar as we took out vows, my ugly cry face down the aisle, and the joy of familty and friends. I cant wait to get my album and would reccomend Todd a thousand times over!

Megan · Married on 03/26/2011

We love love love our photos! Pleasure to work with. Always got back to us right away. Made us feel like we had nothing to worry about with respect to the photography. Would highly recommend.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2010

Todd is the consummate professional with a fantastic sense of art and beauty. I could not have asked for a more reliable, prompt, efficient and easy-to-work with photographer that produces such top quality images and albums. From the first meeting, Todd continually asked about what we wanted from our photos, he was receptive to hearing my ideas for locations and backdrops, and he worked quickly enough that we had time for multiple settings during cocktail hour photos. Our best man actually said that he appreciated Todd's fast pace. After formal photos, Todd and his assistant became nearly invisible to me--they were VERY non-intrusive and I'm sure got many fabulous candid shots without disrupting the party. Todd also worked well with the DJ to ensure a smooth schedule of events. All in all, I could not give a stronger recommendation of Thamer Photography--I will be giving his name to all of my family and friends that get married in the future!

Alison · Married on 10/07/2007

Thamer potography is truly the photographer you want shooting your wedding. The images are absolutely amazing. I reccomend them to anyone who is planning a wedding. The attention to detail surpasses any other.

Todd was very easy to work with prior to the wedding and was always prompt in returning our emails and calls. An interesting thing was that we were not allowed to meet with our photographer prior to the wedding. We were only allowed to send her an email with our shot list. Donna was our photographer and she was very personable and professional. We haven't received our proofs yet, but we look forward to seeing their work!