Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry Reviews

Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 5
Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 6
Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 7

Tricia · Married on 06/02/2012

Oh my goodness. I cannot wait for my little sister to get married and get her (our) makeup done again from Thalio! He was amazing. The hour I contacted him to start asking questions, I heard right back. He happily answered all of my questions in a timely manner- which for a bride, is crucial. He was on time the day of and we had an absolute blast having him and his assistant there making sure we all looked perfect. I was able to completely relax knowing he was taking care of business. Our Makeup was flawless- perfect. He and his assistant listened attentively to how each of us wanted our makeup for my wedding. They were both very professional and down to earth. Loved it all! One more thing- I had a bridesmaid get spray tanned but her swim suit strap lines still showed through. Thalio pulled out his spray gun and fixed it right then and there- no extra charge. She felt better, I felt better. It was a great day. Thalio- you're amazing! You and your team are artists and put so much effort into your work and it shows. Thank you for making all of us beautiful for our big day. We appreciate you more than you know!

Sent on 09/11/2012
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 05/19/2012

Thalio and his team are magical at their talent of beautifying brides and their entourage! I have never felt more beautiful, glowing, amazing than I did on my wedding day. I knew I looked HOT! And that's how you should feel on your big day. My mom looked 10 years younger, my Bridesmaids were picture perfect and I was STUNNING! Now only if I could do my make up and hair like that everyday… 

Sent on 06/28/2012

Marlen · Married on 05/18/2012

Thalio is AMAZING! He does miracles!:) I had horrible pimples the day of my wedding, & by the time he was done with my makeup, i couldnt even tell i had pimples!!!! I loveeeee him:) You will NOT regret getting him!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Christie · Married on 05/05/2012

I had booked several months in advance, and when I called to confirm my reservation 2 months before the wedding, there was some mix up with who would be my makeup artist. Therefore, Thalio, not only squeezed me into his busy schedule for my wedding, but he also made time to do a last minute session for my engagement photos. He booked Emma to do my extremely long thick hair. She was a trooper both times, and definitely followed through with such beautiful endings. Thalio made me feel like I was beautiful, something I had not felt in so many years, and he made me feel like a Queen for the most important days of my life. I will always remember this team forever! Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Erika · Married on 04/28/2012

I wanted my bridal party to look and feel like a million bucks, and after searching and poring over many reviews and websites and bridal show booths, I decided that Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry was the most promising. I am so glad I chose them and don't have a single regret! Jessica did my hair and makeup for my bridal portrait session--WAY out in The Woodlands with not one single complaint. I saw nothing but smiles and she was funny and easy to talk to the whole time. She did an amazing job on my makeup! The crew that showed up on my wedding day, including Thalio, did just as a fantastic job on all of us, and there were 7 of us, with everyone needing hair AND makeup done or one or the other. They worked really quickly but if they were rushed, you'd never know it because everyone's hair and makeup was flawless. We all felt and looked beautiful--FROM 8 AM WHEN THEY STARTED UNTIL PAST 9 PM WHEN THE WHOLE PARTY WAS OVER! I highly recommend the Thalio Beckham team to anyone looking for perfection. If you can fit pro hair + makeup into your budget, DO IT or cut down somewhere else! You won't regret it. Thank you Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry!!

Sent on 05/13/2012
  • davidbiri

David · Married on 04/01/2012

Thalio's work was incredible. He did such a great job! Setting up his service was easy and convient he came to Hotel ZaZa which was great for my wife. He made me feel relaxed by being professional and fun. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to look like the perfect bride on their special day!

Sent on 05/01/2012
  • X

Sandra · Married on 03/30/2012

Thalio is amazing! I'm sooo glad I used him as my makeup artist. He is a perfectionist .....just great at what he does and soo kind. His assistant on the other hand ( hair ) Jessica g was a total bitch... Didn't even ask me what I wanted she stormed out before I could tell her I wanted my hair pinned to the side and vintage waves in the front. I'm such a super nice person but she really was rude on my wedding day.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Melissa · Married on 03/17/2012

Thalio Beckham and his team saved me from a crisis. I was originally booked with a different hair and makeup lady and after my trial makeup session, I was deeply dissapointed and upset with the outcome. My photographer recommended Thalio and luckily he was able to schedule me in the week of my wedding. His team did an amazing job with hair and makeup. They were extremely professional and totally exceeded my expectations. My makeup was done by Thalio and I received so many compliments on how beautiful I looked and how the makeup looked amazing. My hair was perfect, not overdone or extreme. His team is fresh and young. Thalio is everything and more!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2012

priscilla · Married on 02/11/2012

Thalio and Abby were AWESOME!!!! I've never felt more beautiful! They both did a great job on my hair and my makeup. I got compliments left and right at our wedding. I will definitely be using their services when my sister gets married and you should too, you won't be disappointed! Thanks again Thalio and Abby for such a wonderful experience :)

Sent on 03/02/2012

Jessica · Married on 02/10/2012

What can I say?? Thalio helped make me look so gorgeous on my wedding day!! Stunning! I am so happy that I chose him for my special day. Thalio is amazingly talented and I have never felt or looked so beautiful! I recieved so many compliments. I wish I could take him with me everyday to do my make-up. He was very nice and undestanding of all the chaos that was going on around us but still did an AMAZING job! I reccomend Thalio to anyone who is looking for a talented make-up artist for any occassion! You will LOVE him!

Sent on 02/15/2012

Jessica · Married on 02/04/2012

Thalio is AMAZING!! He's super sweet, relaxed, professional and is truly a magician when it comes to makeup. That is the best word I can think of for him and his skill. He was referred to me by my wonderful hair stylist Abbie (one of the sweetest girls EVER) for my makeup for my bridals. At that trial run my mom & I just HAD to have him for the big day. We started out booking only 4 people to get their makeup done and 15 for hair, but then changed it 2 weeks before the wedding to 15 hair and 11 makeup... I know that had to be somewhat frustrating for him because it was so last minute, but you would never know it. Thalio never acted like it was a problem at all and was definitely accomodating. He arranged for his sister Lizette to help him out that day since there were so many girls in a short time frame. They did ALL 11 in perfect timing and seriously ALL of my girls (and mothers) looked amazing. They were all sooo happy with their makeup. It was so cool that they all had slightly different looks because they are all so different personality-wise. My mom and mother-in-law looked like they had 10+ years taken off them - MAGICIANS!! Abbie was also amazing that day - she did all 15 girls (me, 10 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 flower girls) by herself and somehow created a different look for every single girl. The makeup and hair lasted throughout the entire day and night too... even with all the crying and crazy dancing! It was a great experience working with these wonderful people. I have and will continue to recommend him and his other artists to everyone I know. I can't wait for the next big event to have my hair & makeup done... I'll never go to anyone else but Thalio & Abbie!

Sent on 02/15/2012

Carri · Married on 01/28/2012

Thalio and his team were so amazing. I used them for my engagement and bridal session as well as the wedding day. I had never used the airbrush make up before and feel in love with it after my first visit with Thalio. Thalio went above and beyond to make me feel so special. He was easy to get a hold of if I had any questions. Jessica did my hair for my different events and she did an outstanding job. I am very picky when it comes to my hair and she made sure I was happy before she would leave! Anytime I have a reason to get my hair or make up done I will be calling Thalio!! Thalio & his team are worth every penny!!! :)

Sent on 02/20/2012

Sarah · Married on 01/21/2012

One word....AMAZING! Unlike many brides I did not have a makeup artist booked for my wedding until literally the week before my wedding. Technically I contacted Thalio about 2 weeks before the wedding to do a rushed bridal portrait. Needless to say I was simply blown away! I do not wear that much makeup but for this occassion I wanted something more dramatic. Thalio is truely a gifted makeup artist. He made me look so beautiful for my bridal portrait that I knew the minute I looked in the mirror, I had found my guy! I was ecstatic! Thalio is able to custom a look that fits your face and personality. He is extremely detailed in his work and the results are flawless! I've kept in touch with Thalio because I definitely will use him again for special events. I've had so many test-runs with other "acclaimed" makeup artists and I was never impressed. Houston brides , get him while he's affordable! Lol...
    because I can totally see him aspiring to be much bigger than what he already is. Love love love this guy! Put it this way... If you don't at least do a test run with Thalio, you will never know your true potential beauty! ;-) I would recommend him to every bride!
    Best wishes!
    A very happy ZaZa bride!

Sent on 03/02/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/20/2012

Thalio and his team are the best in town! I have used their services for tanning in the past and loved it, but it wasn't until my mother's wedding last week that I realized I will never go anywhere else when booking makeup, etc.! Liz was amazing!!! Our makeup was flawless and remained that way throughout the night....not a smear or run and never looked caked, which I have seen in the past at other venues. She went above and beyond in every way....Liz made a potentially stressful day run smoothly and in turn made it so much more fun and relaxing for us! Can I get my makeup done everyday!? Can't wait until next time...

Sent on 01/25/2012

Cristina · Married on 01/14/2012

Thalio & his team did an amazing job on my wedding day! I loved that I looked like myself but BETTER! My mom & my sister also had their makeup done by his team and it was worth EVERY penny! My mom and my sister looked gorgeous! He really made us feel comfortable and was really responsive to our every need. Since he didn't have another appointment after mine, he helped me get dressed and put my veil on...MAJOR PLUS since the my zipper got stuck! Overall, I was beyond pleased with his work & services.

Sent on 02/16/2012
  • Y

Yen · Married on 01/14/2012

I hired Alejandro to do my make up for my bridal pictures as well as my wedding day. I received compliments throughout the day. My make up turned out flawless. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Estrella · Married on 11/26/2011

Thalio Beckham saved my day! I had initially scheduled someone else to do my hair and she cancelled on me the day before. I contacted Thalio in a panic and he calmed me down and assured me everything would be ok. And sure enough... Abigail did my hair and did a great job! The hair stayed flawless throughout the night and the make up was wonderful! I was told I looked like a porcelain doll and how beautiful I looked. All my guests were amazed at how great I looked! He was also right on time and very pleasant... I felt like a true princess... I cannot wait to see my pictures... I could not have asked for more!!! If you want to look your best use Thalio... there is no one as good as him out there!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2011

L · Married on 11/19/2011

THE FIRST TIME I MEET THALIO WAS AT A BRIDAL SHOW AND I KNEW HE WAS THE ONE TO DO MY HAIR AND MAKE UP.HE HAD A GREAT ATTTITUDE A NICE SELECTION OF MAKE UP AND GOOD TIPS .I JUST GOT MARRIED
    11-19-11 .THALIO AND HIS HAIR STYLIST WERE GREAT ! EVERY BODY LOVED MY HAIR AND MAKE UP .THEY WERE VERY PATIENT WITH ME ,BEING A BRIDE IS VERY STRESSFUL. I JUST LEFT IT ALL UP TO THALIO HE DID A PERFECT JOB . HE HELPED ME GET READY ,FIXED MY DRESS AND JUST HAVING A GOOD ATTITUDE HELPED ME RELAX FOR MY DAY . IF YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED THEN YOU HAVE TO GET THAIO HE WILL MAKE YOUR DAY RIGHT

Sent on 11/30/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/12/2011

Apon finding where I wanted my cermony, they recommened me to a photographer who said she really enjoyed working with Thalio Beckham and his team, but that he was so good that he might be booked so to try to get him, I contacted Mr. Beckham and was able to book him for my boudoir shoot and for my wedding! He understood what I was wanting and I turned out looking fabulous! I loved him and his team! I would most defiently have to say that I would recommened to anyone that ask me about makeup artist, he is THE BEST!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Cesilia · Married on 11/11/2011

I searched and searched and searched for my makeup artist before finally making my final decision to use Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry and I couldn't be happier of my decision. Thalio was great I gave him a quick description as to what I wanted and he nailed it to the T! I received SO MANY compliments on my makeup that day it was ridiculous- but in a good way :) I was skeptical that anyone could achieve that WOW factor/ flawless look I wanted but Thalio did it! I will definately be using his services again for any special occasion that may arise. Jayci, did my hair and all I wanted was loose curls and he did a great job. He added a few extensions and that gave me that extra volume/length I was looking for. Curls don't EVER last in my thin hair and I'm not sure what he did but it lasted all through the night and even the following day!! He also did my daughter's hair (the flower girl) and it came out SOOOOO good, she looked adorable! Dynamic duo; you won't be disappointed, I know I wasn't.

Sent on 11/15/2011
  • Zaida

Zaida · Married on 11/05/2011

No need to look any further...Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry is THE BEST out there!! Ive always been curious about trying airbrush makeup so I started booking trials with different artists around Houston to see how the makeup feels, looks, and how long it stays on. Trust me when i tell u this....there is NO COMPARISON. With these other people, my makeup either looked too shiny, felt sticky, started rubbing off and looking splotchy within like 3hrs, or it would be so dry to the point where it started peeling within 2 hrs of application. I was losing time, money, and still hadnt booked makeup appointment for my special day. I had lost hope in airbrush makeup until I heard of Thalio's work.

So with my wedding quickly approaching, I decided to give this airbrush thing one last shot and booked a trial with Thalio. Not only was he sweet and friendly, but he is a master of his craft! I was speechless and blown away when I saw the finished product! The application was FLAWLESS!!! It felt great to the touch, never rubbed off, never peeled off, and lasted more than 12hrs!!! I immediately knew he was the one to book for my bridal portraits and wedding. My portraits came out beautiful by the way, with my skin coming out perfect!

Unfortunately, Thalio was booked already to work on a bridal party from 9-1 out of town (3hrs away) and could make it to my house by 4pm, which is the time I needed to be getting into the car and driving to the church. So, because I still wanted THE BEST out there, what I ended up doing was actually PUSHING MY WEDDING FORWARD an hour, just to accomodate some time for him to do my makeup! Crazy= Yes! But definitely worth it!! Also on his team was the amazing Jessica Garza! She made sure my hair was nothing short of glamourous! I highly recommend Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry to everyone out there looking for QUALITY, GLAMOUR, and FLAWLESS BEAUTY :)

Sent on 11/17/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2011

It might be sad to say that my BIGGEST dilemma while planning my wedding was choosing a make-up artist--not the photographer, not the DJ, not the cake. What does this say about me? Either I'm extremely vain or I'm extremely spoiled. I think it's a combination of both. There's no doubt I'm a little vain. After all, I'm a Texas girl and I like to look the part. The bigger and bolder the better is my motto! However, I've also been extremely spoiled at the hands of Thalio Beckham Make-up Artistry. So much so that I contemplated flying him to San Diego in October.

Thalio is an absolute master of his craft--creating beautiful faces. He is, hands down, the most talented make-up artist I've ever had the experience of working with. To this day, I do not trust anyone else with my face. Like me, he is an ABSOLUTE perfectionist. I believe this is THE most important trait for an outstanding make-up artist. He does not finish his work until he AND his client are absolutely 100% satisfied.

I've only ever had Thalio apply airbrush make-up. Once you go airbrush, you can't ever go back. This type of make-up application is an art in itself, and Thalio has mastered it. He applies the perfect amount of coverage to create a flawless, not fake, effect. He goes to the trouble of creating highlights and enhancing angles for a true-to-life look. Any skin flaws you may have are erased like magic rather than accentuated by caked-on concealer. The amount of time he spends blending shadows, bronzers and blushes is the true testament to his perfection. Each time he finishes my face, I can't help but stare at the doll-like product he's created.

Thalio not only provides his clients with beautiful results, but also an extreme amount of professionalism. He is incredibly kind, understanding and patient--all important qualities when working with picky, demanding, high-maintenance women. He listens to what his clients want and accepts feedback with grace. He is the ultimate make-up of an excellent make-up artist.

Sent on 11/11/2011

Theresa · Married on 10/27/2011

Thalio is AMAZING! I prefer him to do my makeup rather than anyone else. His team is great also but Thalio is truly a miracle worker. I have recommended him to several people and everyone LOVES him!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Megan · Married on 10/23/2011

The last thing you want to have to worry about on your wedding day is your hair and make-up. If you book Thalio and his crew you won't have to worry about a thing! Thalio did my make-up and it was simply amazing and flawless - I didn't want to take it off. Jessica did my hair and I loved it! I got so many comments on how great both my hair and make-up looked. I highly recommend Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2011

I called Thalio to help me out with a surprise proposal for my daughter in law to be. He was not able to do it himself but sent Kristina. She was absolutely amazing! She made my daughter in law to be look gorgeous! We will definitely use Thalio for the engagement and bridal pictures and then for the wedding! The price was unbelievably reasonable and the look created was worth far more! I would highly recommend Thalio and his group for makeup especially if you want to look and feel gorgeous!

Sent on 10/27/2011