Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry Reviews

Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 5
Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 6
Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry 7

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2013

Thalio and Venessa came to my mother's home on the morning of my wedding day to do my makeup along with my mother and my two maid of honors make up. They did an amazing job on everyone's make up! They were professional, and helped to create a fun and relaxing atmosphere! I would absolutely recommend Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry to anyone who has a special event, or just wants to look amazing for whatever reason! I cannot wait to use them again! They rock! A+++ !!!! :)

Sent on 04/30/2013

Edy · Married on 04/13/2013

Thalio, Liiz, and Abigail did the hair and makeup for myself and my six bridesmaids. Everyone looked stunning! For all but one of us, it was the first time that we had airbrush makeup. Such a fun experience! It was great having all of us girls together just hanging out and getting beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Courtney · Married on 02/16/2013

Thalio is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I HIGHLY recommend him! Pay the additional amount to endure that Thalio himself is doing your makeup. He made me look like a Barbie doll!

Sent on 02/23/2013

Sonnya · Married on 01/12/2013

It's been about a year since Thalio, Jessica, and Ray worked their magic. I was the maid of honor, but I feel the need to write a review myself. From the moment I contacted Thalio to my bestie's big day Thalio was absolutely phenomenal. He was prompt in responding to my emails and is amazing at what he does! My bestie and I are extremely picky with makeup/hair and Thalio and the team went above and beyond our expectations!!! We had our makeup done early in the morning and I didn't have my makeup changed or touched up at all, at 6am the next morning my makeup looked the exact same as it when he applied it!!! I cannot praise his skills enough! GO with Thalio!!! You will NOT regret it!!!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Karen · Married on 12/29/2012

My wedding photographs wouldn't have stolen my heart if it wouldn't have been that my wedding day makeup was flawless, and I have Thalio and his team to thank for.

From the very beginning to the last minute that I dealt with Thalio I was in love with his service and work. He responded to my every answer and transformed me into the beauty I would have never dreamed of becoming. My wedding day wouldn't have been as unforgettable as it was if I wouldn't have felt as beautiful as I did on this day. I give God thanks for having placed me in such beautiful hands and allowing Thalio to use his talent to make me feel like the most beautiful bride I could ever be.

After our wedding day I was so in love with the magic Thalio had done, that as soon as I heard of the opportunity to do a boudoir photography shoot that included makeup by him, I instantly said yes. Once again, my photos turned out amazing because inside I was feeling as beautiful as I had ever felt.

Any time that I know a friend of mine is beginning to plan her wedding I automatically direct her to him because after having been trough my own wedding, I know that both feeling and looking your best on your most special day is what Thalio Bechkam does best.

Forever a Thalio Beckam convert,
    Karen

Sent on 08/29/2013

SADIA · Married on 12/15/2012

Thalio definitely does magic with his makeup! my skin has an uneven tone and a few bumps here and there..with his make up you couldnt even tell my make up looked flawless! My eye makeup was literally a work of art..gorgeous all my friends kept telling me that they couldnt stop staring at me hahaha :D oh and one last thing somehow thru the food, drinks, greeting ppl (sideface kisses ugh) my lipstick lasted alllllllllllllllllll night

Jessica works wonders with hair! my hair looked amazing, it didnt move all night but still felt and looked touchable..and believe it or not didnt take too long to undo the whole thing.

Both of them as combo..they are miracle workers!

I signed the contract without a trial and was super scared the day of my miniwedding but i must say Thalio Beckham was one of the best decisions I made for the event!! love love love them

Sent on 01/15/2013

Raquel · Married on 12/01/2012

Thalio did an excellent job!! I had a few breakouts and he totally made them disappear on my wedding day!!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Patricia · Married on 11/17/2012

I want to thank you for the makeup/hair you did for my sister, mother and I. We all loved it and we got so many compliments! You and your team are so talented and I can tell that you make each and every bride feel so special on their day. I loved that you took what I described and gave me the look I wanted for my wedding. Jessica is the #1 teaser ever and Abigail gave me my big sexy curls!! Just a great team, and when I saw my pictures I was so happy. You really made me feel and look like a princess on my day. Thank you all so much, and any bride to be should really know that there is no better choice than Thalio Beckham and his team :)

Sent on 12/12/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

Thalio and his team were truely amazing. they showed up on time and were super nice. they talked to everyone and kept conversations with them which i loved. everyone looked amazing after this team of people finished with us. it helped top off my amazing day. As every bride theres chaos the day of and of course thats exactly what happened. While counting the remaining balance we owed i forgot i had left some of the money in my wallet ( i know. forgive me i was a mess) so as everyone was freaking out thalio kept reassuring me it was ok not to worry and he went one doing my makeup. Most people probably would have stoped and said they werent working until they got everything but thalio was very understanding and of course we all laughed about it once it was over. so i HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to be beautiful and amazed on your wedding/quince/anniversary any event. ive already given his name and number to so many people that asked who fixed my hair and makeup that day. thank you thalio your amazing and your team as well.

Sent on 11/09/2012

NICHOLE · Married on 10/21/2012

Thalio was awesome and my makeup was flawless. I plan on using him several more times. He was very professional yet down to earth. Every is still commenting on how beautiful my makeup was.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Veronica · Married on 10/20/2012

Thalio & Abigail are a great team. My skin looked beautiful all day and night. They work beautiful toghether I received compliments on my make-up and hair till the end of my wedding. If I have a wedding or party to go to Thalio will be the first person i will contact.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Helen · Married on 10/20/2012

Thalio Beckham Artistry is simply amazing! I searched long and hard for my makeup artist and hairstylist for my wedding and I felt like I struck gold with Thalio and his team. I worked with Thalio and Jessica for my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits. I felt so beautiful and special and was so impressed at how they could make my vision come to life. I worked with Thalio and Abigail for hair and makeup on my wedding day and was truly blown away. Their friendliness, advice, attention to detail, and overall good company make them a joy to be around. Thank you, Thalio and team, for everything. I wish I could look that great every day. :) Best, Helen

Sent on 11/06/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2012

After looking at Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry's website, I knew I had found my makeup artist for my special day! There was no need to look anywhere else. His team made everyone look so beautiful, so I knew I wouldn' t be disappointed! I was right! The work he and his staff do is amazing!!! I had the pleasure of working with Thalio and Abigail for my wedding, and not only are they great with what they do, but they are the nicest, friendliest people to work with! I am so happy with what they did for my mom and I, and I would recommend Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry to any bride who wants to look and feel beautiful on their wedding day!!! They are the BEST!!!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Anita · Married on 10/13/2012

STUNNING! Thalio is in every way an ARTIST! all of my girls looked beautiful ( hair and makeup ) and everyone said over and over how perfect the bridal makeup was! Thalio has worked on me three times ( engagement, bridals, wedding) and each time stunning results! I actually think I need him to teach me some tricks because I looking your best is an amazing feeling! He even drove me to my bridals when I was running late and helped me get dressed and touched me up - so above and beyond. THANK YOU THALIO AND YOUR TEAM!!!! ( he also travels to you, BONUS!)

Sent on 11/09/2012
  • Lorenza

Lorenza · Married on 10/06/2012

I was very pleased with Thalio's services. My makeup was flawless and my mother and flower girl looked beautiful as well. Everyone was giving my mother and I compliments. My bridesmaids were even regretting not having their makeup done with Thalio! I appreciate that Thalio was able to arrive earlier than I had originally planned being that my contract stated something different and he was understanding enough to accept that it had completely slipped my mind that I had changed my ceremony time. I highly recommend Thalio to other brides! Thank you Thalio!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Conmie · Married on 09/21/2012

Thalio did my make-up for my bridal portraits. I scheduled them two weeks before the wedding and was so nervous but he instantly made me feel at home. In fact he could tell I was nervous about taking my pictures outside so he let us use his studio to shoot. He was so professional and fun and made the experience really exciting! Before my wedding we had to move times around for pictures and Thalio rearranged the schedule just days before my wedding. Vanessa arrived early the day of and was equally as amazing as Thalio was. I can't say enough about Thalio and his team. Thank you for making me feel beautiful and flawless for my big . You and your team are unbelievably talented!!!

Sent on 03/13/2013

monica · Married on 09/01/2012

Thalio & his team's work was incredible. I booked them to do my daughter's makeup & hair for her XV. They also did my mothers and mine. He did such a great job on our makeup! Jessica from his team did a great job on our hair! Setting up his service was easy and convient he came to our home which was great for us. He made me feel relaxed by being professional and fun. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to look perfect their special day!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Maria Elena · Married on 08/31/2012

Thalio is amazing, thank you Thalio for being so special on my wedding day August 31 st 2012,, you made everything better and I was completely at ease knowing you were doing my makeup, as a bride you know how nervous we get! My mom loved you and thank you for treating her so special, she really loves you!!! She says that you are a complet artist!!! Hope to see you soon, since I will definetly be calling you!! Thanks again,

Maria Elena Mora

Sent on 09/13/2012

Alejandra · Married on 08/18/2012

I first hired Thalio for my engagement pictures and loved it so much that of course I hired him for my wedding day, the entire bridal party, and a day-after photo shoot. All I have to say is that he is extremely talented and will continue to hire Thalio and his team for future events. He is so professional and knows exactly what to do to make you feel and look perfect! My bridal party looked stunning as well thanks to his team who did their hair and makeup.

Abigail is also amazing! She is so sweet and talented. She did my hair for my wedding day and day-after photo shoot and it was exactly what I wanted. I showed her a couple of pictures and without hesitation she did it flawlessly.

I highly recommend Thalio Beckham and his team!

Sent on 03/10/2013

Laurie · Married on 08/04/2012

Thalio did an awesome job with my makeup and Jessica gave me the perfect finishing touch with my hair. I was very pleased with the outcome for my wedding day. I received so many compliments on my day and the hair and makeup lasted all day. I would highly recommend their services for your special day!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • Elyse

Elyse · Married on 06/23/2012

Thalio is INCREDIBLE and he and his team will turn you into a princess for your big day. I almost teared up in happiness the first time I saw myself after Thalio did my makeup, and Abigail my hair for my bridals...but you can't cry with the makeup, so I controlled myself :). Thalio, with his team Emma and Jessica, did hair and makeup for me and my three bridesmaids...at first, my bridesmaids were hesitant to pay so much for makeup, but they couldn't stop thanking me after they saw Thalio and his team's magic! THEY WERE SO HAPPY I CHOSE THALIO. As was I :). My hair and makeup looked fresh the entire evening, never needing a touch-up. Thalio is also extremely timely, detail oriented, communicative, and he will exceed your expectations with his talent. You will look better than you have ever looked in your entire life. I cannot thank him and his team enough for making me look soooooo beautiful for my special day. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

I loved my bridal portrait and wedding day hair and makeup!!!! It was nice bringing in pictures and letting them do all the work!! They did a wonderful job!! I felt so beautiful and it lasted all night long both times!! My mom got her hair and makeup done and absolutely loved it too! She looked like a princess!! It was so nice to feel so pampered after all of the work leading up to the wedding!! The girls were very sweet too! I would recommend Thalio Beckham Makeup Artistry to everyone!! They were awesome!!! I wish I could get a makeover from them every morning!

Sent on 07/19/2012

Maria · Married on 06/03/2012

I knew Thalio was the makeup artist I wanted to get for my wedding day makeup. I have look at other wedding makeup artist websites and no one, I mean no one compares to the awesome job Thalio does! He truly has a passion for makeup and his talent show thru his work. I even kept him 4 hours extra for touch ups and he was there by my side the whole time! (except during the wedding ceremony)

If you are thinking about getting Thalio for your wedding day makeup don't over think it just get him. He is one of the best investments I made for my wedding and I am blessed to have found him!

Thalio you are the AWESOME!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Alisa · Married on 06/03/2012

After so many good reviews, I booked Thalio Beckham to do my hair and makeup for my wedding (Me and Bridesmaids). Liz did an awesome job with the makeup and Jayce was amazing with our hair. They listened to what we wanted and made everyone look like a million bucks. I recommend them for all brides!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Laura · Married on 06/02/2012

Thalio saved me!! After 3 horrible trials I was scared I wouldn't find anyone I liked but after I called Thalio he scheduled me for a trial the very next day and I fell in love with my makeup and hair. Abigail is awesome with hair, she is so sweet and all you have to do is show her a picture tell her what you want and she will not disappoint. Thalio and Abigail were great on the wedding day, everyone loved there hair and I absolutely LOVED my makeup!

Sent on 08/06/2012