7 Reviews for Texas Tech Club

Flatware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
7 Texas Tech Club Reviews

Very, very happy with the food and bar service. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Lovely venue which is easy to customize to your personal tastes. Sarah was wonderful and handled every detail beautifully.

Profile Picture User5344473, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I truly don't have any complaints about the tech club, everything was exactly as I wanted it and they were helpful with any questions.

Profile Picture User4736593, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens

We held our Rehearsal Dinner at The Texas Tech Club, which was a perfect place to celebrate with our close friends and family since my hubby and I met at Texas Tech. Of course, the club is gorgeous, and you can't beat the view of the field down below. The food was great and the people were so easy to work with, which made the dinner so smooth. I would do it all over again!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/14/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kristen, the events coordinator, was so gracious and open to meet us whenever we wanted. She let us be creative and nontraditional in our decor to make for the perfect wedding reception.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was absolutely perfect for us and our guests! And with Sarah's help in planning, the day turned out just perfect! We would highly recommend Sarah and Texas Tech for those planning their upcoming wedding venue selection!

Profile Picture Audrey, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies
2.4

Price was out of my range. No accomodations if different caterer was wanted.

Profile Picture User4501486, 2+ years ago, 1 Review