21 Reviews for Texas Sound Systems

Bilingual MC (1)
Consultation (1)
Projector (1)
21 Texas Sound Systems Reviews

BEST DJ EVER!!! Everyone loved our DJ and his choice of music. He was EXTREMELY detail-oriented and answered all of our questions with ease. He provided the ceremony music, mic/sound, and reception music. I would give him a million stars if I could!

Profile Picture Kindell, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

Marc was quick to reply to all emails and, on the day of, was extremely flexible with our changing plans.

Profile Picture Collin, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We received a recommendation to call Texas Sound Systems for DJ service for our daughter's wedding in Rockport, TX held at the Saltwater Pavilion on the beach. We contacted Joey from TSS and Wow! What a great DJ! He set up sound for the ceremony on the beach and handled all the sound requirements for the singer and the minister. He then moved indoors and provided all DJ services for the dinner and reception, and he did an awesome job!! Thank you, Joey, for your excellent service and very professional demeanor. You made the party flow, and everyone had a wonderful time!!

Profile Picture User5547896, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Marc at Texas Sound Systems was recommended by my aunt who had attended another wedding and he was the DJ. He had been the only person I had received good feedback on so I reached out to him. He was the easiest vendor to work with out of everyone. He did exactly what he said he would do and also provided good suggestions since I was planning this from out of town.

Profile Picture User5424179, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc Lozano was amazing!! Texas Sound Systems is the only choice when deciding on a DJ for your special event. Marc played at my niece’s wedding last week. I was in charge of making all music arrangements and am so happy I found TSS. Marc was so flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire process. He was quick to respond to all emails and answered all of our questions.

On the day of the wedding he was professional and was dressed for the occasion, which was much appreciated. He kept everyone (bridesmaids/groomsmen) on track and kept the reception moving in a timely manner. There was a special mother & son dance that required a unique mix of music; his attention to detail made the dance a dance to remember.

What was most impressive was his ability to accommodate everyone’s request with a cheerful attitude and big smile. We gave him a long list of songs and he some how managed to play all of our favorites! The variety and mix of music was impeccable; he had every generation on the dance floor. Needless to say the dance floor was packed all night long.

I cannot thank Marc enough for his expertise and for creating a magical & memorable night for my niece and her new husband.

Profile Picture Barb, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Not sure how to start but our evening was such a blessing.

The relief of knowing the people in charge of providing entertainment for our guest, also provided peace of mind, making sure everything went as smooth as planned. We filled out the timeline sheets they provided and it was so helpful knowing they would be tailoring everything to our wants also allowing them to use their expertise when needed.

I am certain we got more than what we budgeted and the smiles on our guests faces and the timely music they were able to select made my husband and I thankful we were able to say, "we trust you with the music that will make people have a great time", and that is exactly what happened.

So many compliments were given to the decisions we made for our vendors but a true constant was the great time our guests had and the smiles they saw on our faces dancing the night away.

Time goes in a flash and it was great to reflect on what a joyous time it was and will remain.

Thank you Marc Lozano and Texas Sound Systems

Profile Picture User4598532, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc with Texas Sound Systems did an awesome job at the reception. Before we were provided with a Wedding Fact Sheet that helped our daughter (bride) put the evening of music in order. And Marc followed that list to perfection. Marc made the evening. Music is key to an event and he did a fabulous job of keeping the evening flowing.

Profile Picture Sandy, 7/5/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

TSS did a great job at our wedding! I wasn't sure what type of music to play when and he shared his thoughts with me and the latest trends he saw. It helped us create a beautiful, classic and fun wedding ceremony and reception! We received multiple compliments it was the best wedding music they had heard played at a ceremony/reception in a long time!! We were thrilled! Big thanks to TSS!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/10/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Marc was amazing. I had a great time. A flawless production. I can not say how grateful I am that it went soo well. Marc had everything we requested. He is the Dj to hire!!!
Thanks for everything
Tina Bechthold

Profile Picture Tina, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc Lozano (DJ MaLo) played for my daughter's wedding. He was punctual, organized, performed and announced exactly as asked. We could not have asked for better service. He went above and beyond to create a fun and entertaining evening on a very special day.

Profile Picture Robin, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a casual country style wedding and the music and set up was perfect for our wedding and guests.
At the advise from another couple that had used them for previous services, Texas Sound Systems was available on a short notice and were very accomodating and worked with us on the final price for our small time frame.
The DJ presented himself very professional and had every song we requested on their information forms emailed to us at the time we signed up and more impressively, had any song myself and friends could think of at his finger tips.
He made our night care free and most enjoyable.

Special thanks to evryone at Texas Sound Systems

Profile Picture User3494526, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc and crew were very easy to work with, and did everything we had asked. I would recommended them to anyone. Great job!!!

Profile Picture Matt, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Marc Lozano was our DJ and simply took control of what needed to be done. Music was great and more than what we expected.
Dance floor was constantly moving!
Highly recommend

Profile Picture User3493276, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc did a fantastic job as the D.J. at my daughter's wedding. He was a delight to work with - prompt, professional, and courteous. He was well turned out in a tux, provided equipment that worked without a hitch, played all of our requests, and was a wonderful addition to the celebration. I highly recommend Texas Sound Systems!

Profile Picture Claire , 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did a fantastic job. Couldn't have asked for anything more from a dj company. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cari, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marc did an amazing job for my daughter’s wedding! He spent a lot of time with her planning out the big day, as she had a lot of unique requests. He made sure to fully understand not only how she wanted things executed, but why. He was very efficient in taking notes. After the meeting he reflected on the ideas they had discussed in previous meetings. He offered alternatives to certain ideas she had. If she liked them, he made the changes; however, he never pressured her into changing anything that she had decided on.

Marc was very thorough in his preparation for the wedding. He asked her many questions about the guests. He offered suggestions on a variety of music based on the guest list—their age, tastes, etc.

One month prior to our wedding, Marc called to confirm. She never really had to call him. He always kept in touch with her. I was very happy for her because that was one less thing that she had to stress about. From the very beginning, my daughter and I knew that Marc was reliable and would take care of the music for the wedding.

On the day of the wedding Marc was very professional. He kept everything on track and on time. When we hit some bumps in the road, he was flexible and able to accommodate and react quickly and efficiently. He listened to all the guests when they asked him to change things up and was able to help us execute new ideas that day.

We received many compliments and thank yous from our guests because of the music that Marc provided. The guests included dancers who ranged in age from 2 to 82, and everyone “danced the night away.”

We were very happy to work with Marc and would be happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Jo, 12/31/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark Lozano provided DJ services for our wedding on April 2, 2011. Because I was finishing up my anesthesia residency and my husband was working long hours, we needed someone who was understanding of our schedules and could respond to us quickly. Mark went above and beyond to make our day special. Not only did he stick to the playlist we chose, but helped us save money by working with our venue to provide outdoor music as well. He was extremely helpful, attentive and professional, and his cost was very reasonable. I would use Mark again in a heartbeat and would recommend him to all those who are planning an event in San Antonio!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/2/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful! I can't say enough good things about Texas Sound Systems. Picking a DJ was one of the hardest to do since the wedding was in San Antonio and we live in Houston. I finally took our wedding coordinator's advice and hired Texas Sound Systems. I never met our DJ until the night of the wedding but he was always very good about answering my emails whenever I had a question. Marc, our DJ was excellent. He knew exactly how to feel the crowd. The music was fantastic. Our guests were on the dance floor all night long. Everyone had a great time. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Patty, 11/20/10, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joey L did my Sweet 16 and was great! He kept my friends dancing and announced everything. He made my parents happy and we all had an awesome time. His lighting system was great too!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/8/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very good Dj. Everyone had the best time. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/21/08, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was so confused on how things were suposed to be and the dj helped with all of it. he made sure my timeline stuck he told us when it was time to cut the cake right down to when to toss the bouquet. The music was perfect and I would DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone having a function needing a DJ.

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/29/07, 5 Reviews