60 Reviews for Texas Pro-Audio Rentals

We are so happy we used Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for our DJ services. DJ Tonic was amazing! Jim was wonderful to work with as well. We received a great deal and got an amazing DJ for a very fair cost. Thank you so much Jim for helping us with our amazing day!

Profile Picture Tammy, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wedding is not until September but this company has been so easy to work with. They made the booking process so easy and they are so quick to respond to any questions that I have. They have made me feel very comfortable so far and I really believe I made a great choice by using them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nick, you were amazing! Your reviews speak for themselves. We are so thankful for you and Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. Our wedding was a super success! Thank you again.

Profile Picture Shaylie, 6/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you, Thank you! DJ Tonic was amazing. Very happy with your services, I will be referring you to all my friends and family. Nick you ROCK!!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They need more stars!! DJ Tonic was fantastic. I can't say enough about this company. They over exceeded my expectations. I felt I should have paid a lot more for this service. Thx Jim!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nick was amazing! worth every $$. I felt like I should have paid a lot more for this service. Thanks Jim, your company is awesome!!

Daniel

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tonic (Nick) was awesome! I cant say enough about are experience. 2 Thumbs up!! Thank you Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. You guys are the best!!

Profile Picture Frank, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you Texas Pro-Audio Rentals! DJ Tonic was awesome. We had the time of our lives! He made our day very special. I will be referring you to all of our friends and family for sure.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tonic was amazing! Very happy with Texas Pro-Audio Rentals. Thank you for making our day the very best day ever. You guys ROCK!! I have told all my friends about DJ Tonic, you will be getting more business for sure.

Elaine France.

Profile Picture Elaine, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ was awesome! Thank you Gilbert, you did a great job. We had a great time and so did our guests! I will be referring Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for sure!

Steve

Profile Picture Steve, 12/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals is awesome! Jim thank you for helping provide us with an amazing DJ. He was the hit of the night. Also, our photo booth and attendant Prisca were also a huge hit! Please thank them for us. We will be recommending you to all our friends as well as social media! Thx

Profile Picture Kristi, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company was amazing! From the moment we called them till the time DJ showed up. Very professional and excellent service. DJ was off the hook!!
Thanks Jim for an amazing time!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tonic was amazing. We fell short on providing enough info! despite that, he kept us dancing all night. He knew exactly what we wanted and needed!. Thanks Nick

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals was great. DJ Tonic was an awesome DJ!! All the music was amazing, we did not leave the dance floor all night. Thanks DJ Tonic

Profile Picture Maria, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so impressed with our DJ, Nick! I was nervous because they were priced so much less than all the others quotes I received. He delivered and then some. He kept us on schedule and pretty much ran the reception. He was quick on his feet and showed an amazing ability to improvise. I would strongly recommend to anyone! you get so much more than what you pay for.

Profile Picture Audra, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

nick was amazing. Could not have been better.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

As an event planner, this company offered very affordable service when my clients are spending a lot of money. We had Nick as the DJ and he wasps amazing. He worked well with me to ensure that we stayed on our timeline for the event. He took special song requests and was very involved with the guests. By far, one of the best around!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys know what they're doing! They were awesome and I booked them a week in advance with no problems! I would highly recommend Nick!!! Thank you guys for thorough and professional work!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews

Hi Jim –

I apologize for the delay in getting this to you but I’m back from my honeymoon.

I’m pleased to be writing to you on how professional Nick and the photo booth lady (I totally forgot her name, I apologize) were at our wedding reception. Words can’t described how Hang and I feel about the DJ services Nick provided. Our guests kept telling us, the music was on point and how they enjoyed the evening! Even though our communication was strictly via email and a phone consultation a week before the wedding, your team and Nick were great at replying back to us in a timely manner. The process was effortless! I can say that our guests and us, were shaking our tail feathers to the sounds coming from the speakers that night. Also, the photo booth was a big hit as the kids and adults enjoyed the props that were provided. It created the perfect blend of fun for the reception. Your team, have our sincere Thanks You for everything that you all provided that day.

P.S., my cousin is getting marry in Feb. 2015 and I have passed on your contact information to them.

Cheers,
Hang and TK

Profile Picture TK, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Two thumbs up and both Big toes for these guys and gals. I had a concert that they provided service for and everything from the start to finish was all professional on time and my girl Nesha who was the engineer for the event really knew her stuff. All of bands complimented on how great the sound was as well as the crowd i had. She was sharp and very pleasant to work with. For my future promotions i got to have me some Nesha there with Texas pro audio. Great job guys. All of the groups there including the venue asked for Texas pro audio contact for the future.

Profile Picture eric, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Provided drums and other backline services. Extremely responsive, timely, and even rushed back to the venue an hour after delivery to fix a small issue with the gear. Very impressed.

Profile Picture User3724460, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jim was my DJ at my wedding and he was amazing ! Everybody loved the music and he was so easy to work with. He responds almost immediately and was extremely patient with me getting things back to him...We also got photobooth services with him and it was a huge hit at the wedding. We were so caught up at the wedding we had almost forgot to use it but Jim was kind enough to remind us before the night was over ... Prices are so affordable and would definitely recommend him to anybody!!

Profile Picture Susana, 11/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

I had a great service everybody was respectful and on time hey no trouble at all and everything is perfectly

Profile Picture User3695035, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Great service I would highly recommend Texas Pro Audio

Profile Picture User3694832, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ did a very good job providing the music that we requested and also helped make sure that everything was on schedule by making announcements for us.

Profile Picture User3696767, 2+ years ago, 1 Review