Texas Pro-Audio Rentals Reviews

106 Reviews for Texas Pro-Audio Rentals

Great service I would highly recommend Texas Pro Audio

Sent on 11/22/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

We thank you for your input, we are always improving as a business.

Nikki · event on: 01/31/2013

Went above and beyond to make sure that my sons birthday party was a blast. The teenagers thought the photo booth was the best!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

It was our pleasure! we do strive for the best and expect the best from our team at all times. Thanks again for your nice comments.

Sucheta · event on: 09/06/2014

I just wanted to say I am extremely pleased with the wonderful service of your company. You were very prompt with reply ...a trait very much appreciated. Your help at every level was excellent.
    The night of the party, the set up was superb and DJ, Nick was Excellent...friendly and accommodating.
    Thanks for your services.
    In future, if we ever require any kind of audio rentals, we are contacting you all first :)

Sent on 09/07/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments, we greatly appreciate your busy. It was our pleasure serving you

Brian · event on: 10/27/2013

Wonderful experience! We will use jimmy again!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your input we are always striving for perfection.

Debbie · event on: 08/17/2013

4.2
      3.0

Great job..prompt with every task..we enjoyed the mysic,lights and staff.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your input. We appreciate it
  • User3697248 · event on: 05/24/2011

0.4
      0.5

Tx pro audio rentals promised a lot
    To us for the awakening 2011 in humble. They took four hours to literally patch in a 24 channel band, provided sub par sound and sent workers that were not skilled in English. I am Hispanic and Asian myself, so no racial prejudices here, but it's not favorable to have a production company work with an entire ministry when English is scarce. Y'all did not come through with three wireless mica as promised, also promised 12 moving head lights and only brought four. The sound was legitimately awful, and our own sound man had to take over for yours. I am as gracious as the next guy but this was too far, as much as I respect Jim Riojas, this was literally the worst event I have ever led. We spent months planning this event and preparing, jumped through numerous hoops just to have this event in turner stadium. This company ruined the night. I will never use this company again

Sent on 11/23/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

This was not an Organized event! Not all importation is accurate either. I appreciate all comments but in this case I have to go with my Team comments based on actual events. We strive for excellence and as you can see from all our ratings we provide just that!! Sometimes we in this industry encounter difficult situations and sometimes difficult clients who are set in there ways. We would never provide sub standard service, nor would we not bring what's on bill. There's a difference between requesting and budget!! Either way there entitled to there views. We appreciate all comments.