Texas Pro-Audio Rentals Reviews

106 | League City, TX

106 Reviews for Texas Pro-Audio Rentals

Diane · event on: 12/07/2013

Thanks so much for the Photo Booth services.
    Everyone enjoyed it so much.

BenchMark Wireline Products
    Diane

Sent on 12/09/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments, we enjoyed your event as well.
    Jim

Provided drums and other backline services. Extremely responsive, timely, and even rushed back to the venue an hour after delivery to fix a small issue with the gear. Very impressed.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for your comments. We do take pride on great customer service through out our commitment to you. Thanks again for your time and comments.

Brad · event on: 11/22/2013

By far the most professional DJ services I've ever used. We run a weekly youth program and they have never let us down. They are always on time, if not early to set up. They offer more than just DJ services, they offer reliability and dependability and can provide a wide assortment of entertainment.

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments. We will continue to provide excellent service for you guys. Thx
  • O

Oromeni · event on: 11/17/2013

Awesome device , everybody loved the music and MCing. Will definitely use them again.
    They are highly recommended

Sent on 11/24/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind comments, we enjoyed it

Bud · event on: 11/15/2013

very professional. very reliable...I use their services on a regular basis and they are always where they say they'll be and on time. They utilize state of the art equipment.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the comments. We pride ourselves on those attributes. We are glad to be of services to you and your weekly event. Thx

Susana · Married on 11/09/2013

Jim was my DJ at my wedding and he was amazing ! Everybody loved the music and he was so easy to work with. He responds almost immediately and was extremely patient with me getting things back to him...We also got photobooth services with him and it was a huge hit at the wedding. We were so caught up at the wedding we had almost forgot to use it but Jim was kind enough to remind us before the night was over ... Prices are so affordable and would definitely recommend him to anybody!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

We want to thank you for all your wonderful comments, we strive to be the best!

I had a great service everybody was respectful and on time hey no trouble at all and everything is perfectly

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

We appreciate your comments, thank you for your business and input

Ethel · event on: 10/22/2013

Everything was perfect!!! Couldnt have asked for anything more. The photobooth was an awesome addition. The guests loved it. Will be using them again.

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your input, we really appreciate you and your comments.

Howard · event on: 10/12/2013

We have used Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for 2 years since opening my Dealership and they go beyond what we need to make sure that everything is great with what they have provided. I am very happy with Jimmy Riojas and will use again at our annual event next year.

Classic Auto Group Galveston...
    Relax and enjoy the difference...island style

Sent on 11/21/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

We are proud to be apart of the community, Classic Auto Group always helps those in need and we are happy to be apart of it!

DJ did a very good job providing the music that we requested and also helped make sure that everything was on schedule by making announcements for us.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

It was our pleasure serving you. We take great pride in our craft. Thx for your comments

Moises · event on: 09/27/2013

My experience with pro audio rentals was awesome, professionalism and the sound was crisp and clear. I would recommend and hire these guys over and over again!!!!!!!!

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

We pride ourselves on high end gear and services. Thank you for your input

Chrissy · event on: 09/21/2013

Bottom line, I rented equipment for a fundraising even, then forgot all the music! Jim who was staying to make sure our equipment ran smoothly, jumped in with his skills and music. Saved my butt for sure! Thank you! He is also very knowledgeable & helpful on how to make sure ANYTHING not just audio runs smoothly.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the comments, we are glad we were part of your fundraiser. We look forward to the next one. Thx
    Jim

The team was very professional on all levels,would gladly hire again. I tell everyone to use their services.

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

We are committed to excellence at all levels. Thank you for your comments

Michele · event on: 08/10/2013

This was the second time we have used Texas Pro-Audio and will always use them for future events. Great professional service, friendly and keeps the crowd going and having fun. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words, we take pride in our team. We look forward to you next big event. Thanks again

Pauline · event on: 07/20/2013

Texas Pro -Audio did a great job!! I have recommended them to my friends if they need Dj service.

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Our Dj services can not be matched for price and quality of service and equipment we bring to our events. Thank you for your kind words
  • User3699424 · event on: 07/13/2013

Every time I have seen Texas Pro Audio Rentals in action I am truly amazed every time. They help make my events fun for everyone and make a fun, yet professional atmosphere for everyone. I will continue using them in the future and would highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/24/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the comments. We are very happy to have you as a repeat client. We will continue to provide you great service as always. Thank you

Kevin · Married on 06/22/2013

Texas Pro Audio gave me an absolute, superb quality of services. The sound and lighting was flawless! The staff was very professional and everything was done in a timely fashion.

Our Team is the best! Thank you

Alexander · Married on 06/18/2013

Real nice. Got everything taken care of before the reception started. He also DJ`ed and everyone had a very good time. Would definitely recommend!

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your input, we will continue to strive for the best. Thanks for your business.

James · Married on 06/15/2013

I would highly recommend Texas Pro audio rentals to anybody. The DJ was awesome great music they played exactly what we needed everybody dance all night and had a great time thank you Jim

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind comments, we are a improving every day as a business. Our DJs are awesome. thank you

Dinah · event on: 05/12/2013

Texas Pro Audio Rentals provided the best service for my son's birthday party. I was very pleased with the customer service as well. They are very professional and I would recommend them to anyone needing entertainment serivce. They made my son's birthday very memorable. I know for any future party i will using them without a doubt.

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

We appreciate you and your business, we are happy we were able to make his day memorable. Thank you

Lanora · event on: 12/17/2012

Our ministry outreaches are a great success because of Texas Pro Audio!!

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Heavens Army is a great source of help for our community and we are proud to be apart of them and the help it brings to the community

Lily · event on: 12/16/2012

Provided great, professional service. Had photo booth that everyone enjoyed! Will be recommending them to friends and family!

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thx for your comments about our booths. We pride ourselves on high quality gear and attendants. Thank you

Nelly · event on: 12/04/2012

Love their services I would recommend Texas Audio pro again and again.

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments we appreciate your time.

Tiffany · Married on 08/04/2012

I was able to book Texas Pro Audio to DJ just a few days before my wedding when my DJ suddenly cancelled. Alex was an hour late to the reception and had a few hiccups, but all in all did a fantastic job for a very good price!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

As a business owner, we want our clients to have a great and happy experience with us. We will continue to strive and work on being the best in Texas.

Rochelle · Married on 04/21/2012

Awesome!!! Would recommend!! Very happy with service, quality, music! Guests were pleased & had a great time! Heard about the new photo booth & looking forward to using Texas pro audio for that service.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your input, we really appreciate your comments. We are glad you had an awesome event. Thank you