Texas Pro-Audio Rentals Reviews

101 | League City, TX

101 Reviews for Texas Pro-Audio Rentals

Dana · event on: 01/02/2016

I wanted to thank you Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for making my daughters day! DJ Tonic you are awesome. I am very pleased with your professionalism and skill. All the young people that were there are still taking about it. Thank you very much.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Steve · Married on 12/20/2015

Our DJ was awesome! Thank you Gilbert, you did a great job. We had a great time and so did our guests! I will be referring Texas Pro-Audio Rentals for sure!

Steve

Sent on 12/23/2015

Kristi · Married on 12/19/2015

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals is awesome! Jim thank you for helping provide us with an amazing DJ. He was the hit of the night. Also, our photo booth and attendant Prisca were also a huge hit! Please thank them for us. We will be recommending you to all our friends as well as social media! Thx

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you guys for all your kind words. I will let our DJ and Photo booth lady know. Congrats

Jeff · Married on 11/14/2015

This company was amazing! From the moment we called them till the time DJ showed up. Very professional and excellent service. DJ was off the hook!!
    Thanks Jim for an amazing time!

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2015

DJ Tonic was amazing. We fell short on providing enough info! despite that, he kept us dancing all night. He knew exactly what we wanted and needed!. Thanks Nick

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your reviews. Nick is a great DJ, I will let him know. We appreciate your business!

Maria · Married on 06/27/2015

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals was great. DJ Tonic was an awesome DJ!! All the music was amazing, we did not leave the dance floor all night. Thanks DJ Tonic

Sent on 06/28/2015

Audra · Married on 05/02/2015

I am so impressed with our DJ, Nick! I was nervous because they were priced so much less than all the others quotes I received. He delivered and then some. He kept us on schedule and pretty much ran the reception. He was quick on his feet and showed an amazing ability to improvise. I would strongly recommend to anyone! you get so much more than what you pay for.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Audra for your comments. We greatly appreciate your business. We do come beyond our scope because we do believe in customer services foremost. Again, thank you and congratulations! Best wishes you and Rick. We look forward to any future events you may need a DJ or Photo Booth. Thx

Angels · event on: 04/18/2015

There are few word to describe our daughters quinceanera, awesome, perfect, off the wall, a night to remember, awesome, yea I think you get the point. The event is still being talked about by my daughters friends and family a month later. They are wanting to know when the next party is with the awesome DJ. Every need was meet and every concern was addressed. Our experience with Texas Pro-Audio Rentals is 5 stars all the way. Thanks for a great event and we have 3 Sweet Sixteens, 2 Quinceaneras, 5 Graduations and 1 20th Wedding Anniversary coming up, so get ready for more fun.
    P.S. Mis Quince Angel would like to express how happy and excited she was to be able to have a one on one dance with Jim, she thought it was very thoughtful and thanks for the Justin Bieber song.....

Sent on 05/14/2015

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Angel thank you very much for your comments we had a wonderful time at your event. We thank you for choosing our services we look forward to any future events you may have. We wish your daughter the best of luck in your future endeavors see you at your next event

Jessica · Married on 03/07/2015

nick was amazing. Could not have been better.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Jessica thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business, we do pride ourselves on quality service. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Brandi · Married on 02/21/2015

As an event planner, this company offered very affordable service when my clients are spending a lot of money. We had Nick as the DJ and he wasps amazing. He worked well with me to ensure that we stayed on our timeline for the event. He took special song requests and was very involved with the guests. By far, one of the best around!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Brandi, it was our pleasure working with you as well. Nick spoke very highly of your services as well. We look forward to working Aspiring Events again and again. Thank you

Roxanne · Married on 11/22/2014

These guys know what they're doing! They were awesome and I booked them a week in advance with no problems! I would highly recommend Nick!!! Thank you guys for thorough and professional work!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate your business and yes Nick is one of our best DJs who is highly requested. A true professional. Thanks again! Jim

TK · Married on 10/25/2014

Hi Jim –

I apologize for the delay in getting this to you but I’m back from my honeymoon.

I’m pleased to be writing to you on how professional Nick and the photo booth lady (I totally forgot her name, I apologize) were at our wedding reception. Words can’t described how Hang and I feel about the DJ services Nick provided. Our guests kept telling us, the music was on point and how they enjoyed the evening! Even though our communication was strictly via email and a phone consultation a week before the wedding, your team and Nick were great at replying back to us in a timely manner. The process was effortless! I can say that our guests and us, were shaking our tail feathers to the sounds coming from the speakers that night. Also, the photo booth was a big hit as the kids and adults enjoyed the props that were provided. It created the perfect blend of fun for the reception. Your team, have our sincere Thanks You for everything that you all provided that day.

P.S., my cousin is getting marry in Feb. 2015 and I have passed on your contact information to them.

Cheers,
    Hang and TK

Sent on 11/10/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

TK thank you for your comments we really do appreciate it. We take great pride in providing great customer service through out the entire process. Thx
  • User4285384 · event on: 07/24/2014

This is the first time we've used Texas Pro-Audio Rentals and they did an excellent job. Extremely professional! We'll definitely be using them again when we're in town!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for using our services. We take pride in what we do, see you next time. Thanks again!

Cara · event on: 07/20/2014

The guys were great, it was hot and the mosquitos were biting but they finished and did an outstanding job. The band really enjoyed how well they worked everything out to fit their needs.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

They Cara, we really enjoyed providing the service for you and your company. It was hot and the mosquitoes were very bad but we take pride in our work and we are glad that you and your guests had a great time thank you. Jim
  • User4136642 · event on: 05/28/2014

They were perfect! Thank you for your service - very much appreciated it!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much, it was our pleasure!!

Sharon · event on: 05/17/2014

Nick was fantastic! Great choice of song selections and interaction with the crowd!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Sharon, we appreciate your comments. He is a great DJ! We are happy to have him. Thanks again, see you next event

eric · Married on 03/29/2014

Two thumbs up and both Big toes for these guys and gals. I had a concert that they provided service for and everything from the start to finish was all professional on time and my girl Nesha who was the engineer for the event really knew her stuff. All of bands complimented on how great the sound was as well as the crowd i had. She was sharp and very pleasant to work with. For my future promotions i got to have me some Nesha there with Texas pro audio. Great job guys. All of the groups there including the venue asked for Texas pro audio contact for the future.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind comments, we really do employ the very best in their field. We look forward to your next event thank you Jim.

Eddie · event on: 02/15/2014

Jim and his team came in with a very professionaly attitude and carried that throughout the day. It was a long day for all but they remained curtious and friendly. The equipment that Jim brought was very good quality and the sound was fantastic. His team worked very hard on different aspects during the day. Working with announcements, having the sound and music right for the opening ceremony and then working with the 3 bands to do sound checks to get the right sounds. I have gotten a lot of feed back from the people that was in the crowd about how the sound was and how everything went so smooth.

I will recommend Jim to anyone that is looking for this type of business.

Excellant job,

Sent on 02/19/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We do take pride in out equipment and what comes out of it. We appreciate you and my team for making your event a successful one. Thank you

Matt · event on: 01/25/2014

Jim went the extra mile to take care of us during a winter storm that could have been a reasonable reason for canceling the event. As often as I am in the Texas/Louisiana area I will use Texas Pro Audio!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you Matt for your business and comments. We pride ourselves on great customer service throughout our service. We can not wait to help you again in the future. Thank you

Delia · event on: 01/25/2014

Awesome service! The DJ was great! Very friendly, very accommodating to requests, just a great guy for the party. The photo booth was also a hit! Loved, loved, loved working with the company...will use them again!!!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business, glad it was a successful event. We look forward to your next big event. Thank you

Diane · event on: 12/07/2013

Thanks so much for the Photo Booth services.
    Everyone enjoyed it so much.

BenchMark Wireline Products
    Diane

Sent on 12/09/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments, we enjoyed your event as well.
    Jim

Provided drums and other backline services. Extremely responsive, timely, and even rushed back to the venue an hour after delivery to fix a small issue with the gear. Very impressed.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you very much for your comments. We do take pride on great customer service through out our commitment to you. Thanks again for your time and comments.
    Jim

Brad · event on: 11/22/2013

By far the most professional DJ services I've ever used. We run a weekly youth program and they have never let us down. They are always on time, if not early to set up. They offer more than just DJ services, they offer reliability and dependability and can provide a wide assortment of entertainment.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your comments. We will continue to provide excellent service for you guys. Thx
  • O

Oromeni · event on: 11/17/2013

Awesome device , everybody loved the music and MCing. Will definitely use them again.
    They are highly recommended

Sent on 11/24/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thank you for the kind comments, we enjoyed it

Bud · event on: 11/15/2013

very professional. very reliable...I use their services on a regular basis and they are always where they say they'll be and on time. They utilize state of the art equipment.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Texas Pro-Audio Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the comments. We pride ourselves on those attributes. We are glad to be of services to you and your weekly event. Thx