Texas Blooms Reviews

57 | Austin, TX

57 Reviews for Texas Blooms

Geniya · Married on 02/23/2019

Was impressed with the results!

Jenny has done a wonderful job taking my order and making sure they have right flower selection at the day of my wedding. The centerpieces and arbor looked great, we can't wait to see professional pictures. Girls from Texas Blooms did fought strong wind to decorate the arbor with white cloth and flower arrangements, but results exceeded out expectations. Five days later my centerpieces still look good, checked with bridesmaids who have few as well. Everything worked out perfectly. Big thanks to Texas Blooms!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Marie · Married on 03/10/2017

Hands down - the best experience I never could have imagined for our wedding day! It's daunting to decide who will do the flowers that will be in your pictures forever! I'm so fortunate for Jenny and the Texas Blooms team. I'm from out of town and we were able to do all the consultations via email. Then on the wedding day, she showed up with the most beautiful arrangements on time and helped drop them off/set them up without me worrying about A THING! I would absolutely recommend their services! I wish I could include photos because my words just will not do their work justice!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Texas Blooms is totally "Austin!" Their creative and spirited staff establish an energy that is much fun and productively precise! My husband and I dried some of the gorgeous flowers from our wedding and now have them displayed in a shadow box. Texas Blooms not only created an ambiance of celebration on the evening we were married but have provided us with beautiful keepsakes that we will always treasure.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/21/2015

3.5

I loved working with Texas blooms. They worked out every single detail with me and what I had in mind for
    Decor.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Texas Blooms's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for the review! We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to provide the florals for your big day, and also for being such an awesome bride to work with! Your venue was AMAZING--seriously, WOW. Again, congratulations to you and Zack, and best wishes for a most beautiful life together! -Jenny

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

3.5

Jenny did a fantastic job with the flowers! They came out beautifully despite that I gave a very vague description of what I wanted.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Emily · Married on 07/11/2015

3.5

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. When I look back at pictures, my favorite part are the colorful, wonderful bouquets. The arch they decorated for me makes the pictures so unique.

Sent on 07/27/2015

3.2
      1.5
      2.0

I worked with Michelle for our wedding boutonnieres. She was very flexible and was able to meet with me in the store on short notice. I provided her photos and detailed explanation of how I would like the boutonnieres to look. She was great with communication via email and when my other florist forgot to order my flowers for our reception area, she was very understanding and did her best to help- offering to call her wholesalers to find the flowers I needed (the other florist ended up pulling through last minute).

My only complaint is that the boutonnieres didn't turn out the way I had requested. I asked for the main flower to be pink, and for the grooms to be white. All the boutonnieres came in an orange color, which did not match any of the bridesmaids. My groom's flower was also in an orange color. It was a pretty big bummer for me, and since we picked them up the morning of the wedding, there really weren't other options. I'd say she did great with the planning, but poor and disappointing execution. They also didn't survive that much beyond the ceremony, which was also a letdown.

The business is lovely inside and everyone is very personable, but I wont be recommending other bridal friends here due to the inadequate product I received.

Sent on 06/12/2014