Tess Cagle Photography Reviews

Tess Cagle Photography 5
Tess Cagle Photography 6
Tess Cagle Photography 7

Herbert Gutierrez · Married on 04/13/2019

Easiest vendor to work with!

Words cannot do Tess any justice on how amazingly she shot my wedding. Despite the rainy weather, Tess was able to capture every moment that made my wife and I's wedding day memorable. She was extremely patient, professional, and confident behind the lens. Before the wedding, she met with my wife to discuss our vision for the day of and the types of pictures we wanted to take (which made us feel very comfortable and stress-free leading up to the wedding). Tess went above and beyond our expectations, and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Tess Cagle Photography 8
    Tess Cagle Photography 9
    Tess Cagle Photography 10

Joann Hervey · Married on 03/02/2019

Tess the bessssst

I hired Tess for my wedding day photography and couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She was responsive, patient, brought good energy, and did a really great job providing photo tips to make my husband and I look great. She impressed me with her ability to remember and remind me of some of the photo ideas I provided to her to ensure I got the look I wanted. On our crazy wedding day filled with joy and excitement, Tess was calm and focused which helped us so much with our pictures. She has a good eye for lighting and makes the photos look very natural. I highly recommend! The images she got will provide us a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Tess Cagle Photography 15
    Tess Cagle Photography 16

Denise · Married on 10/27/2018

Cabos Wedding

Tess was our photographer for our engagement pictures, bachelorette party and wedding in Los Cabos, Mexico. She was amazing with customer service and took the most drop dead gorgeous pictures. She also send me all the pictures in a timely manner! Go with her! You won’t regret.

Sent on 03/22/2019