Tesoro Event Rentals Reviews

Tesoro Event Rentals 1
Tesoro Event Rentals 2
Tesoro Event Rentals 3

Angelina · event on: 07/12/2014

This was my 3rd event renting from, and doing business with, Tesoro Event Rentals. I would highly recommend them for any and all events. I truly feel they understand and execute my visions down to the last detail every time!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Maria · Married on 07/04/2014

Stacy came highly recommended to us and we can now agree that she was the best to work with!! She did ivory chair covers with fuschia bows along with alternating ivory and fuschia petal tablecloths. The tables and chairs looked amazing. Our guests were astonished and said it looked like something out of Pinterest!! They are still talking about how gorgeous our tables looked. People have asked who did our tables and chairs as they had never seen anything so unique and beautiful at a wedding before. The petal tablecloths stole the show!! THANK YOU STACY, WE LOVED IT!!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Maura · event on: 06/28/2014

Stacey and Tesoro meet standards of service that are exceptional

Sent on 08/09/2014
  • User4278611 · event on: 05/24/2014

Tesoro had the exact color napkins and tablecloths that I was looking for at a reasonable price. They were dependable, and creative with their set up. I was thrilled with the way my party room looked that night with their products!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Katie Mae · event on: 05/04/2014

The specialty linens that arrived were even more magnificent than what Stacy originally showed me. Pictures did not do them justice, when they were dropped off I was in awe of how beautiful the colors were and the fabric was so perfect they looked brand new. There were NO wrinkles, which made me very happy! I received compliments from everyone about the decor, which was 98% chevron linens and 2% daisy flowers scattered around! Ordering special linens was the perfect touch, it 'classed up' my event beyond anything I imagined!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Jennifer · event on: 04/29/2014

Never before have I ever rented such quality rental tables. I have worked in business dining for the last 20 years, and have rented a lot of equipment. You could skip the linen, these tables were brand new and perfect. Service was just as exceptional! For no hassle, and outstanding products Tesoro Rentals is the place to go!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Kristin · event on: 04/27/2014

Stacy was awesome! We had such a selection of colors & fabrics that I did not even expect or think of for table linens. She was so flexible and nice I would suggest her to anyone & everyone for event rentals.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Kait · Married on 08/27/2016

Stacy was the kindest person. She was always helping us make our day perfect by giving us ideas and suggestions. The linens we chose we beyond amazing! The quality was outstanding and they really made a statement :) I would recommended this company to my family and friends!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Christa · Married on 07/21/2016

First I just want to say how helpful and kind Stacy was during my whole wedding planning i was an out of town bride so we actually never met me and Stacy but she made the whole thing stress free for me up until my wedding day, and the chair covers looked beautiful for my big day! All of my guest kept saying how nice they made the room feel and look so for anyone needed anything for rentals no matter you are in the area or 100's of miles away use Stacy and her team they are so amazing and hard working!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Scott · event on: 08/07/2015

We had a very enjoyable event and the service was as expected and we found them very competent

Sent on 09/08/2015

heather · Married on 08/25/2018

A few hiccups in the beginning, but very satisfied with the resolution and the owner clearly shows about the service she provides which I appreciate; would recommend.

Sent on 08/02/2018

diane · Married on 05/18/2018

Stacey at Tesoro was very pleasant and offered many suggestions for our event. Tesoro has a extremely large variety of linens, chair covers with a large color selection, and much more. All was set up very timely, the linens were clean and looked like they were purchased special for our event. Thanks for making this such a special day, you were perfect!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Kellie · Married on 07/02/2016

Stacy is wonderful to work with. We met her at a bridal show and she quickly followed up with us after to set up a meeting at her show room. Stacy has great ideas and talks through everything. She truly made sure that our vision was realized. We were nervous about the blue chair covers but in the end they were absolutely beautiful, we could not have pictured a more perfect room. Stacy was responsive, helpful and made our dream wedding come true. The prices were much better than other places and the the work was outstanding. They provided draping for behind our head table that was gorgeous, white draping tied with blue ribbons. The rosette table clothes were a perfect touch and really made our cake pop. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Very responsive and extremely professional. Stacy, the owner, worked with me to understand my vision for the wedding and meet my specific needs. She also offered design suggestions and was careful to take my budget into consideration. I absolutely would use Tesoro Events in the future.

Sent on 01/19/2016

H · Married on 04/04/2015

I rented pipe/draping and ruched chair covers from Tesoro Event Rental. Both items were beautiful and really transformed the venue I picked. Stacy sent me many quotes for everything which I asked for. Her husband is a very sweet guy who helped set up the chair covers and pipe/draping. I would definitely recommend Tesoro Event Rental.

Sent on 05/18/2015

I was very pleased with Tesoro Event Rentals, specifically my interactions with Stacy. They were very easy to work with and coordinated directly with my reception venue so I did not have to worry about drop off or returns at all. I would recommend them to anyone in the Geneva/Finger Lakes area.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/01/2015

The Chiavari chairs that I rented from Stacy were perfect! She went out of her way to accommodate our wedding in the midst of a VERY busy week for her. She was very flexible and communicated well with our venue. Several people from our venue commented about how pristine looking the chairs were, and how well they were kept. Stacy takes the cushions off and bags each chair after use for storage, and this attention to her inventory keeps it looking brand new. Every time I see Chiavari chairs stacked up with the cushions on outside of a rental truck, I now think of her and how well she cares for the items that she owns!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Hillary · Married on 10/07/2017

Tesoro Event Rentals provided rental chairs for our wedding. They were super accommodating about the very specific time frame in which we needed the chairs dropped off and picked up. They were professional, and I was grateful that I did not have to worry about anything relating to the chairs the day of.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

I was referred to Tesoro Event Rentals through my venue. Working with Stacy was great! I rented ceremony chairs, chair covers, table linens and runners, and napkins. Overall I was very happy with the quality of the products and how everything looked on my wedding day! It all came together beautifully! Stacy was very professional and patient as I changed my mind on things many times! There was only a slight 'hiccup' as I had added charger plates last minute and those unfortunately did not make it to the wedding. It all worked out though, as the place settings looked beautiful without the chargers :) Overall, I would definitely recommend Stacy's services!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Hillary · Married on 10/07/2017

3.5

Sent on 10/21/2017

Jayme · Married on 06/16/2018

4.2

We used Tessoro for renting chairs, wine barrels and a black drape for the ceremony. Everything we ordered was exactly what we wanted. They set up everything for us and tore it down. They even coordinated drop-off time with the ceremony location instead of with me. Having them set it up was worth the extra money. I had planned on doing it, but I was so crazy the day of the rehearsal that I am glad I didn't have too.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/24/2017

2.2
      1.0
      2.0

Follow up with this vendor more than 30 times because reminders the day before your wedding will not help. We had our wedding at a parish with two churches. Stacy was reminded 35 times in 35 different ways to place our aisle runner in the correct church (there were even signs on the doors with the names of the weddings taking place in which church) our aisle runner was placed in the wrong one. And after several attempts to contact Stacy she finally answered and told us where it was (she had no staff available to move it for us) one of our ushers retrieved it but it was unusable due to the dirty foot prints on it. It looked like it had been used in an outdoor event in a mud pit the weekend before and dusted off for our day. When we spoke to Stacy on the Monday following our wedding she insulted me for being upset about the situation and refused to take any responsibility for the mistake. She has beautiful pieces but unfortunately is very untrustworthy and very hard to get a hold of (even yo make a final payment I had to call/text her 13 times to get a response to meet to make the final payment)

Sent on 07/16/2017