Tesoro Event Rentals Reviews

97 Reviews for Tesoro Event Rentals

Tesoro Event Rentals 1
Tesoro Event Rentals 2
Tesoro Event Rentals 3

Stacy at Tesoro Event Rentals was AMAZING! I would definitely use the company again and recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Marilynn · event on: 05/17/2015

I had a Tiffany Blue bridal shower for my future daughter-in-law. The beautiful Tiffany Blue napkins provided by Tesoro Linen Rental were gorgeous! We used them for place settings, for accents on the buffet line and on the gift and cake table. Stacy, the owner of Tesoro, kindly delivered the napkins to the venue the day before my event and picked them up after the event. She made the process of renting the napkins extremely easy and was very easy to communicate with. Her price to rent was extremely reasonable and as I said, included delivery and pick-up. Thank you Stacy and we look forward to your beautiful linens at the wedding this summer!

• W

Wendy · event on: 05/16/2015

Our party was amazing. Stacy (Tesoro Rentals) was so helpful picking out colors and fabric for our event. The linens were bright, colorful, in excellent condition and reasonably priced. I received tons of compliments on how great everything looked. I highly recommend Tesoro Event Rentals!

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

The first time I met Stacy I was already impressed, she was beyond helpful and patient as I made decisions. She allowed me to take home samples so I didn't have to rush my choice. For the day of my wedding I rented tablecloths for all the guest tables with napkins. I also rented a beautiful rosette tablecloth for the head table and I couldn't be happier. The tablecloths and head table made the room come to life. I'm so glad I worked with Stacy at Tesoro Events, she was easy to reach and always responded to me quickly. I would recommend Stacy to all my friends and family. Plus a bonus her prices were better than anyone else I received an estimate from :) !! Thanks Stacy for making my reception beautiful !!! I received so many compliments from my guests about how well the linens went with the reception.

Stephanie · event on: 03/21/2015

Tesoro Event Rentals and Stacy were such a pleasure to work with!! Everything at my bridal shower was BEAUTIFUL. The table linens, chair covers and cake table decor were incredible. All of my guests were blown away by how gorgeous the room looked and I have Stacy to thank for thank. The choice of linens Stacy has are out of this world! So many options and colors. Definitely top notch!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Jami · Married on 12/31/2014

I was married on Dec 31 2014 and Stacey, owner of Tesoro Events Rentals really provided a huge difference in my special day! From the moment I met Stacey she helped me stay within an affordable budget and really transformed my reception room. I rented table cloths, napkins, chair covers with sash, and decor table clothes for cake table, card table ect. All of which I rented from Stacey was brought to Hyatt, set up and picked up BEAUTIFULLY! The whole atmosphere was changed all because the help of Tesoro Event! My guest to this day still talk about how beautifully decorated and how remarkable everything looked! Thanks again Tesoro Event Rentals

Sent on 05/04/2015

To put it simply: Stacey and her team at Tesoro Event Rentals were absolutely fantastic to work with and I couldn't have been happier with my experience. I planned my wedding from out of town, so Stacey and I only had one in person meeting, and frankly, I had no idea what I wanted. Stacey has impeccable taste and helped me pick out linens that made the room look beautiful. She was responsive in every interaction and I never had a worry throughout the entire experience. I would use Tesoro Events for any event in the future and highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 11/17/2014

astrid · event on: 10/25/2014

Dear Stacy, i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making anna's party room the prettiest room i've ever seen. From the minute i met you to decide what i was using to the very end you were the best person to work with. You are so professional, understanding and wonderful. Best wishes to you and you growing family.
    astrid zarzecki

Sent on 10/29/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/25/2014

We rented the gold/ivory chiavari chairs for our wedding reception at Belhurst Castle's Meritage Ballroom and could not be more happy with how they looked, as well as the service that was provided. Stacy was fantastic to work with--she responded to all of my questions promptly and could not have been more kind. Our guests raved about how nice the chairs looked and we just loved them. They transformed the room entirely and gave the room a very elegant look. The chairs arrived on time and in great condition. I would recommend Tesoro to anyone and if we ever need rentals again, I would be happy to work with them again. Thank you for everything! xoxo The Wagners

Sent on 11/05/2014

Makayla · event on: 10/11/2014

We found out about Stacy through another couple that used her services. I am so glad we used her event company! Great value, quick responses to all of my questions and I didn't have to worry about a thing. We used silver chair bands to dress up our white chair covers, so glad we did! It really added a touch of elegance without being too flashy. Thanks for everything !

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/04/2014

Stacy from Tesoro was highly recommended by our caterer (The Protocol Restaurant) for all of our rental needs. Chair covers, sashes, table runners and special chairs for our sweetheart table were ordered. Excellent value, great products, beautiful setup. Stacy was professional and very helpful, making sure I had all my bases covered. Thanks Stacy!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

I met Stacy at our wedding venue the day before her wedding! Immediately I feel in love with the liens in the room. I contacted her a few weeks later and she quickly responded that I could come take a look at what she had. She had so much to offer in what I was looking for, multiple table clothes, overlays, chair covers chairs, different bows (I had a hard time choosing!), and so much more. I actually changed my mind a few times on a few things, Stacy always responded quickly letting me know it was okay!

The day of our wedding, Stacy not only brought in everything we had ordered, (chair covers, bows, head table overlay, cake table cloth) but additional table clothes and liens that matched our wedding colors for our gift table and appetizers table! It was so nice of her to think about us and bring them, the extra small touches were perfect and made it so much better!

She was great to work with, and it was great having peace of mind knowing that everything was going to be perfect. :)

Sent on 10/02/2014

CRYSTAL · Married on 09/26/2014

I loved everything! Stacy was so easy to work with, she listened to what I wanted and made it even better! The price was great and my black and pink was a highlight of the night! I highly recommend tesoro to everyone, you will love it!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Karen · Married on 09/20/2014

Stacy was fantastic to work with, she had some wonderfully creative ideas for tables and our guests were blown away. Also, the quality of the items we rented was top notch. We couldn't have been happier and I HIGHLY recommend Tesoro Event Rentals!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Rachael · Married on 09/06/2014

Stacy was absolutely amazing. I had a vision for my wedding, but found it hard to express in words. She was able to make my dreams a reality and was so accommodating and helpful. You cannot go wrong with Tesoro event rentals.

Sent on 11/17/2014

mirabela · Married on 08/22/2014

Tesoro Event is in the top, profesional and great quality, and realy good price.Ladies is the best choice.

Sent on 09/13/2014
  • User4319256 · event on: 08/09/2014

Stacy,
    Thank you so much for all your help, you are always great to work with.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Mhairi · Married on 08/09/2014

Stacy from Tesoro Rentals was fantastic from start to finish! We met with her a few months before our wedding when I was just looking for a tent rental and some chairs for my ceremony. When I got to her office, I realized she had much more inventory and ideas that I could use. The linens we rented from her were ones that I had never seen before and all of my guests at my wedding thought they looked beautiful. Stacy was completely professional from start to finish and there was no issue getting in contact with her through email or phone because she was always very responsive and would get back to me in less than a day. I was impressed with Tesoro Rentals and would highly recommend them to not only friends and family, but to complete strangers. Her prices are phenomenal and beat prices for most rental places in the Buffalo area!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Shehmeen · Married on 08/02/2014

Tesoro event rentals' Stacey was amazing to work with. We fortunately bumped paths and she was very flexible with the unique asks we had and always willing to work with us.
    She made it personal and customized in anyway we wanted and we even had some great chats.
    She delivers great results and I would highly recommend her.
    Thank you so much for the colourfulness you brought to our wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Stacy was great to work with...very flexible, kind and helpful! She had the best prices of the three vendors we talked to about linen rentals as well!

Sent on 08/13/2014

L · Married on 08/02/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Stacy.Colors and selection of linens,as well as her design and helpful recommendations were great.I would definitely recommend,and of use her services again.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Pia · event on: 07/27/2014

Stacey at Tesoro was very accommodating!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

I'm so glad I rented from Tesoro for my wedding reception! We ordered navy satin table runners, which looked fantastic and added a simple elegance to the room. Stacy was so easy and pleasant to work with and the prices were very reasonable!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Barbara · event on: 07/19/2014

Stacy was wonderful to work with! She was so accomodating and responsive to everything. The quality of her rental items was excellent, and she and her staff are very professional. She even called the day of the party to ask if I needed anything last minute- and came and put the sides up on my tent and helped rearrange all my tables right before my party when the rain came. She goes above and beyond what other rental places do. And her prices are very reasonable. I would definitely use Stacy and her company for anything else in the future. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/22/2014

JoAnn L. · event on: 07/19/2014

It was a pleasure to have worked with Tesoro Event Rentals. Stacey was delightful to work with and her advice and suggestions were very helpful in making our event a success. I felt that we received special and professional service from Stacey as well as the crew who put up the tent. I would highly recommend Tesoro Event Rentals.

Sent on 07/25/2014