Terry's DJ Services Reviews

Terry's DJ Services 6
Terry's DJ Services 7

Kaitlyn Brown 路 Married on 12/29/2018

Outstanding!!

DJ Terry answered all of my emails so quickly. I changed several things at the last minute, and he just rolled with it without and hesitation. All of the ceremony music was perfect, and everyone kept telling me how great they thought the music was at our wedding! He made the night fun and even danced along with us at the recpetion! Our experience with DJ Terry was incredible!

Tiffani Harper (Estep) 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely amazing 馃玻馃馃岛馃

Terry was absolutely the best Dj out there!! He is so professional, but he definitely knows how to have a good time! He knew our taste of music, what songs would keep the party going, and how to interact with everyone. If you鈥檙e looking for a Dj who will keep the music going, take care of ALLLLL your needs throughout the night, and want a personable Dj, terry is your man! You can鈥檛 go wrong!! Me and my father/bridesmaids had a surprise dance, and terry had the music on point! He also took careful of all our ceremony needs: playing music at certain cues, fading out at the right time, and added music when needed! He is the best there is!

Terry's DJ Services 8
    Terry's DJ Services 14
  • Nicole

Nicole 路 Married on 12/07/2018

December Wedding

Terry was incredible!! He was kind and very responsive throughout the planning process. He worked with everything we asked for. We had the most fun on the dance floor and that was definitely in part because of him. I would highly recommend!

• Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 11/17/2018

DJ Terry is the LIFE of the party!

DJ Terry is the LIFE of the party! He is very organized, communicates well, and will make sure your guests have a BLAST! I highly recommend DJ Terry to anyone for ANY event! Thank you, Terry, for making our wedding day so memorable!

Jami Hebert 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Terry is wonderful to work with! He鈥檚 very quick to respond and helps with anything you need!

Terry is wonderful to work with! He鈥檚 respond to your questions quickly and understand what you want. I would highly recommend him for any event!

• Rachel

Rachel 路 Married on 10/20/2018

You want DJ Terry!

DJ Terry was the best thing we could have done for our wedding! He ran our ceremony and reception flawlessly. He was easy to work with, professional, and, most importantly, FUN! Our guests had nothing but great things to say about DJ Terry and our whole reception.

August 路 Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Terry was amazing! Such an incredible person and DJ! The crowd was dancing the whole time and had so much fun! He was able to get all ages (from 3-89) on the dance floor! Thank you for a night to remember!

Kimberly 路 Married on 09/23/2018

Terry did a wonderful job for our wedding ceremony and reception. He worked with our live musicians for the ceremony and made sure everything was perfect. For the reception, he made sure the guests kept moving and dancing and joined us on the dance floor. He is a wonderful person, super talented, and a joy to work with! Would recommend him to anyone .

Traci 路 Married on 09/21/2018

He鈥檚 AWSOME! He orchestrated the wedding procession perfectly. Then drove the reception to the moon! We had a BLAST!! Highly recommend DJ Terry!

Malinda 路 Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Terry was the best! Made sure everyone had a good time! I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Julia 路 Married on 06/24/2018

DJ terry was the best and sweetest!! He was so helpful and his responsiveness was so quick. He mashuped up two songs for the first dance and father daughter dance quickly which allowed us to have plenty of time to practice before the wedding. He did a great job with the audio. He brought people out on the dance floor and everyone was dancing all night long! Thank you DJ terry for everything and even your special serenade to the groom and I when everyone left for the sparkler exit. You made this day so much fun for everyone at the wedding!

Amber 路 Married on 06/16/2018

DJ Terry is ABSOULUTLY THE BEST! He was so attentive and made sure our day went smoothly. He has a wonderful heart and an infectious smile. He absolutely loves what he does and you can tell! We all had a blast!

Tim 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Terry is simply the best! Very prepared and professional, and a lot of fun!

Sarah 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Terry was awesome!!!! He was so much fun, was so flexible and was all around great. He knows how to get a crowd going and keep them dancing! Would suggestion him a BILLION times over!!

jeff 路 Married on 05/26/2018

From the beginning Terry was the "Go To" guys for all things music for us. I am fully sold on Terry for all my musical needs. Anyone that uses him will see that this is money well spent. Terry was available for us even when we made change after change after change......I would strongly recommend Terry and please feel free to contact me for a much strong verbal recognition. cell 678-6453-1208 Jeff.......

Thanks Terry.......

Terry's DJ Services 15

Anna 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Terry was such a blast to have as our wedding DJ! He was not only interested in learning about what we, as the bride and groom, were interested in, but also kept our guests fully involved and ready to party on the dance floor! We HIGHLY recommend DJ Terry for your next event!!

Elizabeth 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Terry was very helpful! I was so confused as to what to pick for songs or even when all I needed specific songs. If I chose a song he didn't have, he said he would find it! The music selection was great, we always had people on the dance floor!

Robin 路 Married on 05/05/2018

I can't say enough about Terry. When our venue cancelled 6 months before our wedding, he not only moved cities for our new venue, but HE contacted US when he read our venue shut down. He brought extra gear, arrived early, and when he noticed my bridesmaids pictures could use an extra bump, started playing background tunes for us. We didn't even have to ask. If you're still looking for a wedding DJ, stop reading reviews. You're wasting time. Terry is the way to go. He'll even dance with you during group dances.

Vinny 路 Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Terry was an absolute pleasure to work with! Set up and breakdown was clean and easy. He coordinated every aspect of the dinner/reception and was fantastic. Excellent read of the crowd and atmosphere and had the party going all night! Highly recommended!

Carter 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Terry was great! He was very accommodating and very flexible. He was always quick to respond. Overall he was awesome and everyone had a great time!

Diane 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Thank you so much for making my daughter鈥檚 wedding awesome. We all had a fantastic time dancing with the music you had for us. I love your interaction with the crowd. Well done!

Samantha 路 Married on 04/13/2018

DJ Terry was not only an amazing DJ but also incredibly friendly! Music and dancing is incredibly important to me and he truly made this day special by helping us with music, recommendations and getting everyone on the dance floor! I highly recommend this DJ! :) I promise you will not regret this choice ??

thomas 路 Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Terry did my wife and I's wedding a few weeks ago and we were overwhelmingly impressed. He was very entertaining and kept everyone on their feet throughout the wedding. He made the wedding process a lot less stressful by asking us early on which songs we would like to be played and he arrived at the wedding venue in plenty of time to set up. We were delighted by how engaging he was with the crowd throughout the evening. We couldn't have been happier with our selection.

Alan 路 Married on 03/23/2018

Terry, was very accommodating. He was very helpful during my daughter's wedding. My daughter said that her wedding was "perfect" and she set a very high bar. I would recommend Terry DJ service to anyone.

Rosanne 路 Married on 03/09/2018

DJ Terry is an excellent DJ for any kind of event. Very early in our planning, he reached out to find just the right songs the bride and groom wanted. On the day of the wedding, he was set up and ready on time, and played music everyone enjoyed.