Terry James Photography Reviews

Terry James Photography 3
Terry James Photography 4
Terry James Photography 5
  • User4797508 · event on: 09/20/2015

Terry and Jaclyn were fantastic to work with. They had a plan for our engagement pictures, but allowed the locations to inspire the shots. My fiance and I immediately felt comfortable with them, laughing in between the shots and enjoying our session. When we were driving home from our second location, we both agreed that we had made the best decision. When we saw how the pictures turned out, our thoughts were only confirmed... I would have no hesitation in recommending Terry James Photography!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Thank you Terry James team for a wonderful job at our wedding. Everything was perfect, our family and friends were very happy and were asking me for your contact information!! :) Our wedding pictures and video are awesome. We can't wait to work with you again in the future.... best wishes to everyone! We highly recommend Terry James Photography!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Rayauna · event on: 08/28/2015

Picture turned out wonderfully. One of the best memoirs of a lifetime!!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Joscelyn · event on: 08/11/2015

Terry did a fabulous job on a graduation picture he took a few weeks ago. He has a great balance of serious professionalism coupled with an easy going manner that made myself and others feel extremely comfortable with following his directions in order to get the best picture possible. As I am also acquainted with his portfolio, I can honestly say that the standard and quality of his photos is outstandingly consistent. I highly recommend using his services if you want creative, quality photos!

Sent on 09/02/2015

ashley · event on: 08/11/2015

Terry James took a great group photo for us. He went above and beyond to get a picture that the whole group would enjoy!

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • User6094927 · event on: 07/31/2015

From my family. Thanks for the great photo!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Susan · event on: 07/28/2015

The pioneer school pictures turned out wonderful. I now have a clear picture of all my classmates and dear friends. Terry's smile is infectious and it was easy for all of us to smile for his camera.

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • User5403583 · event on: 07/28/2015

Very professional experience. I definitely look forward to working with them again in the future.

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • bridetobe27

Anjum · Married on 07/25/2015

AMAZING. Terry and his wife are phenomenal and probably the sweetest people we had the pleasure of working with. He really truly cares about all his clients and the effort shows! Terry went above and beyond both for our engagement shoot and the reception by making sure that I was comfortable and having fun. I am so glad that we booked them and look forward to seeing the rest of our pictures.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Samina · Married on 07/25/2015

Very courtious very respectful to different culture
    I would use you for all my functions

Sent on 11/06/2015
  • User5429398 · event on: 07/14/2015

Thanks Terry James for providing a great Pioneer group picture. This is by far the best pioneer portrait I have been apartt of.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Sophia · Married on 07/07/2015

I simply can't say enough amazing things about Terry James's work and personality! He was a BLAST to be around the entire day (as well as his wife Jaclyn)! The images speak for themselves - they are absolutely breathtaking! I HIGHLY recommend Terry James Photography to any bride and groom looking for fantastic images. The experience and images truly can't be beat any other photographer (believe me, I've talked to them)

Sent on 12/29/2015

My fiancée and I knew within the moment of meeting Terry & Jaclyn that we wanted to use their company for our wedding. They instantly make everyone feel at ease. We used Terry James for photography and videography. We have not received our video yet, but our photos are amazing. We received a flash drive with more than 1000 pictures on it and they're all fabulous. I highly recommend Terry James Photography.

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2015

We hired Terry James Studio to take pictures and video for our wedding, and they did a fantastic job. The pictures were breathtaking and the video turned out amazing. I highly recommend them for videography and photography!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Jamie · Married on 06/13/2015

Terry James Photography team is unbelievable. They truly captured our wedding day perfectly! Our engagement photos and wedding photos are absolutely stunning. I would recommend Terry James Photography to everyone.

Amy · Married on 06/12/2015

Terry & Jaclyn are such a gifted team! Their personalities make them like family and their eye for beauty will bring tears to yours when you see the work they produce for you. They work intelligently. Terry and Jaclyn did our engagement and wedding pictures - they made our time with them so easy! I'm not always comfortable being photographed but they helped me so much. I actually felt spoiled and happy. Our pictures turned out so gorgeous. They really show who we are and captured the love we have for our family. The pictures are ones I am so proud of! Terry and Jaclyn went the extra mile for me so many times, bringing my nerves down and making us all laugh. Jaclyn was like having a sister by my side, the day of rehearsal and even on my wedding day. They genuinely care and make sure the bride and groom are taken care of. My whole wedding party LOVED them. Communication was seamless as they truly make hearing and responding to the desires of the bride and groom a practice of theirs. We consider them friends at this point. Skilled, fun, excellent to be around and SO amazing at what they do, friends. You can't go wrong with Terry and Jaclyn!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Terry and Jaclyn did multiple events for my wedding. They went above and beyond what was asked of them. They came early and stayed much later than was originally discussed and never spoke to me about running over time. They truly love what they do and it shows in their work! My entire family absolutely loved them as well and they captured so many special moments! I can't express how much they decreased my stress level throughout the my wedding events. they were always there for me and EXTREMELY flexible! I am sure that I will continue to work with him in the future for wedding events in my family and friends because I recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Myah · Married on 05/31/2015

Terry and Jaclyn did an amazing job! They capture our engagement and wedding in photos and video. We even received our video before we got back from our honeymoon! Our video was beautiful and made our families cry watching it! We both highly recommend Terry James Studio and his team to photo and video shoot your wedding or any event! Thank you Terry and Jaclyn for capturing our wedding and making such a beautiful video and photo album!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Terry and his crew were very friendly and professional. i would recommend them to any of my friends.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Mark · Married on 05/23/2015

Terry James Photography did an outstanding job during our wedding! The wedding video is soo beautiful!! I’m BEYOND grateful and moved, you gave us more of what we expected! I can’t stop watching it! And the tears come again! It is priceless to me. Thank you from my soul and bottom of my heart!

• User4298292 · event on: 04/28/2015

Terry James Photography had so muc professionalism and care for my family needs
    They were very professional and amazing with their work. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Jayce · event on: 04/28/2015

Terry James Photography team were our perfect photographer for our event. They caught moments that were absolutely beautiful intimate and rich. They were professional, easy to work with, and have gentle touch that worked well with us. They are very warm, very genuine, and very good at what they do.

I could not recommend them more highly for a special event when you really want to get it right.

Sean · event on: 04/28/2015

Jayce · event on: 04/28/2015

DELMER · event on: 04/27/2015

IF YOU WANT THE BEST, BOOK TERRY JAMES PHOTOGRAPHY !! Choosing Terry James team was the best choice I made for my special event! They made our day absolutely perfect.Their personal attention, compassion, time, energy and pure talent made for a dream filled day and breathtaking pictures. I could not be more thrilled with my gorgeous photographs and the wonderful memories of my day. Terry James Photography was truly an incredible addition to a perfect day. Thank you Jaclyn and Terry!

Sent on 10/20/2015