Terry James Photography Reviews

Terry James Photography 3
Terry James Photography 4
Terry James Photography 5

Desiree · event on: 01/21/2018

I can't say enough good things about Terry and Jaclyn! My fiancé hates getting his picture taken and they made both of us feel so comfortable and relaxed that my fiancé was actually smiling and having a great time with all the different shots! It felt like we were just on a romantic date where someone was taking our picture. They made this very special time in our life even more special! We couldn't have picked a better photographer to do our pictures! They were so professional but also fun and we felt like we had known each other for years on the very first day! I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone! :)

Sent on 01/22/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Desiree and Vladimir, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations on your engagement shoot! We are looking forward to capture your beautiful wedding this Fall and exceed your expectations again. Jaclyn & Terry
  • Crissy

Crissy · Married on 12/15/2017

A fairy tale wedding video

This amazing couple took so much stress off of our hands, we didn’t even feel them there. What a perfect way to remember our wedding day. Our video was also ready fairly quickly

Sent on 12/06/2018

Elissa · event on: 11/24/2017

Terry provides excellent service. It is evident that he knows the ins and outs of photography, which helped to give my fiance and me the best experience during our engagement photos. This photography business is located out of state for me, so I was concerned that his team would struggle to find the ideal spots for outdoor photography without even knowing the city. Nevertheless, Terry took the initiative to travel to my city (Austin, TX), and search for the perfect spots before the photoshoot. I really appreciate that he takes his profession so seriously. He even contacted the both of us individually to ask for our preferences in order to make our photography session more personable. I would definitely recommend Terry James photography for your wedding/engagement photos.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kretta · Married on 11/04/2017

Terry James photography was the best photographers a bride could ask for. They were able to capture the elegance of my wedding, with the details to create a whole picture. I love the candid shots they were able to catch. Also, they were able to keep professional, but not too prudish. When it was time to relax and join in the merriment, they too had fun. I like that, and I LOVED them. I would definitely hire them for future engagements or funtions!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Heather · event on: 10/28/2017

The wife/husband duo work great together! They have endless recommendations on poses and their passion shows through their photos

Sent on 10/29/2017

Sarah Khan · Married on 09/30/2017

Great Experience

Jaclyn was very flexible and helpful throughout the stress of the entire wedding process. She was very professional and did a fantastic job. When we were running behind schedule she helped us reaccomodate with ease. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Devon · event on: 09/24/2017

We couldn't have picked anyone better to shoot our engament pictures. Terry James photography was awesome. Made us feel comfortable and was very responsive to our wants/wishes.

Sent on 09/26/2017

McKell · event on: 09/17/2017

My fiancé and I had our engagement session on Sunday, and Terry and Jaclyn were outstanding! We had an amazing time! They beyond exceeded our expectations for the shoot. They were so receptive to what me and my fiancé were looking for, and made sure to incorporate our hobbies and interests into them, which we really appreciated. They provided us with a unique set of shots, as well as a diverse range of both urban and natural locations. We could have taken picture with them all evening (and my fiancé hates taking pictures)! We cannot wait to see how the photos turned out, and are looking forward to further working with them for our wedding as well!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Chris · event on: 08/06/2017

I certainly appreciated the outstanding work on the movie written and filmed by Terry James Photography - Terry & Jaclyn showed a tremendous amount of imagination and ingenuity to put the movie ?? together. The Movie premiere party was also very well organized and had a great time -- I would recommend Terry and Jaclyn anytime if you need a photographer and/or videographer.

Dali · event on: 08/06/2017

The movie that Terry James Photography team created and presented was very professional and creative. We really enjoyed it!! I can't wait to see more photos and videos from the movie premier event!!

Leilani · event on: 08/06/2017

Terry James Photography presented a very professional film at a Movie Premiere Party.  I could tell Jaclyn put a lot of effort into the movie and I was happy to be part of it! I'm looking forward to see the photos and videos from the event!! I highly recommend Terry James Photography to capture your parties or events!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Allison · event on: 07/15/2017

We made a great choice when we selected Terry James photography as our photographer for our engagement shoot! They made the shoot very personal, fun, and relaxed which made it easy to get those natural smiles and poses that didn't look forced. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for an engagement shoot photographer!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Terry James Photography's reply:

Allison, Thank you so much for all of your kind words. We're so glad you and Brandon had such a great experience with us! It was such an honor to spend the day capturing the love you and Brandon have for each other. We can’t wait to capture your wedding this winter!! ~ Jaclyn & Terry

Jose · event on: 07/01/2017

My family had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with Jaclyn in Naples, FL. She made us feel comfortable immediately and captured our family perfectly. Our session felt more like an afternoon outing. Our images were beautiful and we will definitely going to hire Terry James Photography again!! I highly recommend them for family photos!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

Terry and Jacqueline were great to work with! They showed enthusiasm about our day and knew exactly what parts to capture. We were so thrilled with our final product! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding! We had a blast and we are happy you loved your wedding videos! We look forward to working with you again in the near future! ~ Jaclyn

We loved working with Terry James Photography. Thanks Jaclyn for keeping me on track. They truly care about their clients. Jaclyn helped me out by helping me put my contacts into my eyes. So I was able to see my husband as I walked down the aisle. We love the video and pictures. The video captures our entire day. It starts with my bridesmaids and I getting ready to the end of our reception. My husband loves the music that they suggested for our video. The pictures are fantastic. We have some pictures on display in our home and each time that I see them I smile. The pictures are perfect- they are not too light or too dark. My guests told me that our photographers were like the paparazzi because they captured everything and they did and for that I will always be grateful. Bride to be, if you want a fabulous wedding video and pictures, then give Terry James Photography a call. You will be happy with everything.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Trinity · Married on 05/07/2017

Terry and Jaclyn were amazing, so helpful making the photo process of the wedding easy! Every question was answered. Very professional. She even made my kids feel very welcome and at home durning the final over look of the pictures! Very patience with our demanding family! I couldnt have picked better photographers if I tried!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Sallie · event on: 04/10/2017

I was absolutely thrilled to see my friend’s love story video by Terry James Photography. The video show their perfect chemistry and emotional connection! Jaclyn did a fantastic job of capturing the essence of their true love. I can't wait to see more photos and videos!!

Jessica · event on: 03/25/2017

Terry and Jaclyn did our engagement pictures and they are so amazing and enjoyable to work with! We spent a lot of time researching photographers and we definitely picked the right ones, we are so glad they will be doing our wedding pictures as well. They definitely go above and beyond to make sure to get the best pictures. I can't wait to work with them again at the wedding!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Alisha · Married on 01/09/2017

These two did an amazing job with our wedding photos! We received an album from them as a gift and could not have been more happy with the outcome! 10/10 would recommend them!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Azaan · Married on 11/24/2016

Terry James Photography is run by a very professional and down to earth photography crew. Jaclyn and Terry are easy to communicate with, and go the extra mile to make sure they captured the love and the story behind our wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Azaan, thank you for choosing Terry James Photography to capture your beautiful wedding! We enjoyed every minute and we are happy you loved all photos, videos and albums! We look forward to working with you again in the near future! ~ Jaclyn

Kierra · Married on 11/19/2016

Terry and Jaclyn were a pleasure to work with! They made it easy to connect with them, which made it easy for us to be ourselves in the photos. We got married in Gatlinburg and were afraid we wouldn't be able to use them as a photographer. However, they were more than happy to come along with us and were able to capture some amazing shots. They also made sure we had pictures of both the bride and groom getting ready in our separate cabins.

From engagement pictures to the reception, it was a blast working with them and they made everything easy.

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • User7247092 · event on: 11/14/2016

I met Terry at the Cincinnati Bridal show and he approached me about photographing my wedding. He showed me his work and told me that he would do an excellent job. Fast forward to the engagement shoot, Terry and Jaclyn worked well together and they worked well with us. My fiancé was a little uncomfortable about getting his pictures taken, but they worked with us to help us feel camera ready. The pictures turned out awesome. Literally, I can't decide which picture to use for our save the dates or to print for home. I can't wait to see our wedding pictures. :)

Sent on 11/23/2016

Saduf · Married on 11/06/2016

I am glad we went with Terry James Photography. They did an outstanding job! The whole team is friendly, professional and flexible. The photography and videography turned out amazing and it was also great getting to know them. You spend a lot of time with the photographers at your wedding and it was great spending it with them. After the wedding, they spent a lot of time editing the album and video as requested. I really appreciate the extra hours they put into it. Overall, very pleased and would recommend them to others.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thanks for choosing Terry James Photography. We really enjoyed getting to know you and your family. You were a beautiful bride! Your multiple events were very well organized :) we had a great time capturing these with photo and video. Looking forward to working with you again in the future ~ Jaclyn

Trinity · event on: 10/23/2016

Terry was very professional! He was not afraid to get the best quality pictures of my fiancé and I! I can not wait to see our engagement photos! Terry was so patient with our clothes changes and silliness! He took the time to make sure we received exactly what we wanted also included our children in our shoot! Jaclyn was very professional and made sure my hair looked great at all times! They have a great eye for beautiful pictures! Thank you both so much!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Trinity for your wonderful comments. Terry & I had a great time and loved working with you and your family. Congratulations to you both! ~Jaclyn

Amber · event on: 10/22/2016

We hired Terry James photography for our engagement and wedding photos. We just had our engagement pictures done, and I can't say enough about Jaclyn and Terry! They are very easy to work with, and have wonderful ideas! You can really tell they are passionate about their work. They made us feel very comfortable and it made the whole thing very fun and enjoyable! We look forward to working with them for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thank you Amber for your kind words. Terry and I really love what we do and we really enjoyed getting to know you and doing your engagement shoot. We look forward to working with you during your wedding! You are an amazing couple!