Terry James Photography Reviews

Terry James Photography 5
Terry James Photography 6
Terry James Photography 7

Ashley · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Terry and Jaclyn are so great! They are very talented and really know how to "capture the moment" and produce beautiful pictures. My Fiance and I are very pleased with our engagement photos and cannot wait for Terry and Jaclyn to photograph our wedding

Sent on 10/10/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Ashley, thank you for the great review! We're so happy you love the engagement photos and can't wait to capture more of you two during your wedding next year. We work hard to exceed expectations like yours and we're glad to hear we hit the mark for you. Thanks again!!

Kayla · Married on 08/23/2019

Wonderful!! :)

We LOVE Terry and Jaclyn! They are both so friendly and great to work with, in addition to there amazing work! We loved majority of our engagement pictures, I cannot wait for our wedding photos!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Terry James Photography 8
    Terry James Photography 9
    Terry James Photography 10

Terry James Photography's reply:

Kayla, thank you very much for such great review! We are glad you love your engagement shoot and that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to working with you again during your wedding! ~ Jaclyn & Terry

Seaven · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and flexible

Terry and Jaclyn were awesome to work with. Our original shoot was rained out and they were willing to do another shoot with us so we could have outdoor photos. They are very professional but they also make you feel as though you are hanging out with friends that tell you how to pose. If you want to enjoy your photo shoot , book with them. Hands down.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Seaven! We're happy that you both enjoyed your engagement session. We also enjoyed it and we are looking forward to capturing your wedding!!
  • Seaven

Seaven · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing photos

Terry and Jaclyn were great. We didn’t feel like a number or just a client but more so like a friend who knew us was taking our photos. They listened to what we want and added their style which made for breathtaking photos.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Bj

Br · Married on 06/16/2019

Went beyond our expectations!!

I spoke to Jaclyn when I was looking for a photographer and videographer for our wedding. She called me and spent a long time on the phone with me discussing how we met, what kind of wedding we were having (we're Jewish), and asking me questions about the Jewish wedding traditions. I could already tell she was thorough. We're from NYC, so when we came in, Jaclyn and Terry came to the hotel we were staying at to talk to us, and scout out the hotel for the best places to take photos. On the day of my wedding, Jaclyn and Terry showed up 2 hours earlier than expected (and they didn't charge extra for this), and took photos of me getting ready, the rings, my dress, etc. We were beyond impressed with how professional they were! We had our engagement photos in NYC, where we live, and the service was completely different. For one, Terry and Jaclyn's photos were more crisp and clearer, but also Terry and Jaclyn guided us through the day on how to pose, where to move our shoulders, our feet, etc. I wish we could've used them for our engagement shoot as well. They made us a beautiful video and everyone loved our photos! I am so glad we chose them to record our special day! We will have these videos and photos to cherish forever! On your wedding day, you want everything to be seamless, without stress, and Terry and Jaclyn are the perfect photographer and videographer team for that!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Terry James Photography 11
    Terry James Photography 12
    Terry James Photography 13
    Terry James Photography 14
    Terry James Photography 15

Jenny Shelton · Married on 12/06/2018

High Recommendation

Jaclyn was very personable and professional to work with. The quality of the video was outstanding and we are very fortunate to have it. It was really impressive and I have watched it multiple times because I love it so much. I highly recommend Terry James videography!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Jenny, thank you for taking the time to write out such a well thought out review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! We enjoyed capturing your wedding, it was amazing! We can’t wait to work with you again in the near future!

Brooke · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing, exceed expectations!

Captured every moment perfectly and we couldn’t be more happy with our wedding video that they created!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Nate · Married on 09/15/2018

Great work! Very friendly and personalized to us!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Tasneem

Tasneem · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing Job

Your child’s wedding is such a memorable and monumental event and you do want to relive those moments over and over again through pictures and videos.
    I am so thankful to Terry and Jacklyn for capturing not only the ceremony but what made me misty eyed was those small candid moments behind the scenes which you make you thankful. We could not have chosen a better person than these two to capture those moments. They have wonderful insight and are so professional, always there on time all the time but you would never know they were filming you these beautiful pictures and videos. They have done an Amazing job could not ask for more. Thank you Terry and Jaclyn - From a happy crying mother

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Sana

sana zariwala · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Photographers Ever!

Let me begin with, we love Terry and Jaclyn! Our wedding on Labor Day weekend 2018 was a three-day multicultural event. It was a pleasure to have Terry and Jaclyn there to capture every moment. They are talented, caring, professional, thorough and fun!

To state that my husband and I are camera-shy is an understatement. On the rare occasions we take pictures, let alone selfies it’s a one and done situation. However, with Terry and Jaclyn, we were so at ease! At our first initial meeting, I felt I was talking to friends. They begin their process by asking us about our relationship – how we met, how we got engaged, etc. They wanted to know our story, not just the details of the wedding.

Terry and Jaclyn are experienced and have a comprehensive knowledge with other cultures. It was quite refreshing not having to explain the ins and outs of Indian culture and what moments of the ceremonies we wanted captured.

Their pictures, the video highlights and full length videos of the various days were of the highest quality. They captured every important moment and the emotions behind it. Everyone has commented on how well and how great of a job they have done. I wish them nothing but the best. We found not only great photographers, but amazing friends.

Terry and Jaclyn will be my first and only call if and when we need their services again. To any future brides out there, book them for your wedding, I promise you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We are very happy you loved your experience with us and the photos and videos of your THREE day wedding! We enjoyed every minute of your wedding!! We can't wait to work with you again! Sincerely, Terry & Jaclyn
  • Natalie

Natalie · event on 06/28/2018

Terry James Photography was fantastic to work with! They made our engagement shoot easy and fun, and gave us tons of feedback to make sure our pictures turned out fantastically. They really made sure they incorporated every photo location I wanted to include, while also helping us to make the most of every area by their expert tips and tricks. They were totally devoted to the perfect shot, and absolutely went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you guys and cannot wait to work with you during our wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for such great review! We are happy that you enjoyed every minute of your engagement shoot and that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to working with you again during your wedding! ~ Jaclyn & Terry

McKell · Married on 06/22/2018

Terry and Jaclyn were amazing to work with on our wedding day. We could not have selected a better team to have capture the day! They captured our day from start to finish and we have so many beautiful photos. They were extremely helpful in helping to coordinate our day-of-timeline, but were also very flexible when we needed to be. They are both so professional, but also personable and fun to work with; our families and wedding party had a great time having their pictures taken by them! We are so happy to have chosen Terry James Photography as our photographers. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write out such a well thought out review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! We really enjoyed capturing your bridal party and family! They were so easy and fun to work with! Your photos and videos turned awesome! We can’t wait to work with you again in the near future!

Shreyas · Married on 06/21/2018

Great experience for our wedding

Terry & Jaclyn did an amazing job with our wedding! They were always punctual and thoughtful with the pictures they took. They also weren't invasive to the rest of the wedding process while getting their shots which was very refreshing. We would definitely recommend them for your next event.

-Tina and Shrey

Sent on 04/18/2019

Dianne · Married on 06/01/2018

As the mother of the bride, I was a bit nervous throughout the day. This photography team have a way of keeping the atmosphere positive and upbeat. I highly recommend Terry James Photography for your next event. The finished work was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The photographs captured moments I didn’t know even happened. Great job Terry James Photography, I would definitely use you again.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Elissa · Married on 05/31/2018

As a bride and client, I would highly recommend Terry James Photography to anyone who is looking for outstanding professionalism and quality of service! This husband & wife duo work great together, and truly take an interest in their clients. My wedding was in Austin, Tx, and the distance was no problem for them. They took the time to listen to our wishes, and were extremely flexible and understanding of my vision for our wedding. I could not be happier with my wedding photos. Thank you Jaclyn & Terry!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Torrie · Married on 05/26/2018

Jaclyn went above and beyond her job as my photographer! I am so glad that we selected her as our wedding photographer! She was on it! Very organized, detail oriented, had all the props, lights, and even a ladder to capture shots from different angles etc... our pictures our breath taking! We live all the way in Seattle and if we ever have another big event we will hire Jaclyn again! Thanks so much for all the hard work it definitely showed in the photos! We absolutely love them!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2018

Terry has an amazing ability to capture light that transforms the picture into a work of art. He was able to capture spur of the moment pictures that truly capture the person's personality. He was hardworking and flexible, because of course weddings do not run as planned. Thank you Terry for capturing an event of a life time.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Maddie · event on 05/12/2018

The quality of service from Terry and Jaclyn was astounding. Not only did they drive to the middle of nowhere to photograph my fiancé and I in our element, but they kept us smiling and laughing, while explaining what they were doing and why the whole time. We were sweaty and hot and having an absolute blast! An engagement shoot was never something on our list but this was 100% worth while. We cannot wait to work with a Terry James Photgraphy again at our wedding!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Maddie, thank you for submitting this review. You are such a wonderful and laid back couple, we had a great time capturing both of you at your Farm in Kentucky. Your pictures turned amazing....We can't wait to capture your wedding this year too.

Caitlyn · event on 05/11/2018

We had such a great time during our engagement shoot. Terry and Jaclyn did such a wonderful job! My Fiancé and I are excited to see the pictures!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Caitlyn, Im happy to hear you loved the photos of your engagement. We enjoyed capturing both of you while doing Clay Shooting. We look forward to working with you again during your wedding! We can't wait for it! ~Jaclyn

Jay · event on 05/10/2018

Terry and Jaclyn made a day-trip to Columbus to do our pre-wedding photoshoot. They were very friendly and easy to work with. Terry and Jaclyn were also very patient throughout the photoshoot and had great ideas for poses, shooting locations, and framing the background. We are very happy and love the photos they created for us! We are really excited to have them photograph our wedding and reception!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Jay thanks so much for this great review! We really enjoyed capturing both of you. You are such a wonderful couple inside and out. We can't wait to capture your three days wedding events this summer. ~ Jaclyn

Jay Patel · Married on 05/05/2018

Professional Photographers with a Personal Touch

Terry and Jaclyn, were an absolute delight to work with from planning before the event to the day itself. They were professional, made sure to capture the important moments (without being too intrusive), and responded to any inquiries promptly. We really enjoyed the images we got back as well as the video. I highly recommend working with Terry James!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure for Terry James Photography team to capture your beautiful wedding event. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the photos and videos...looking forward to working with you again in the near future.

Alaina · event on 04/21/2018

We had a great time, and they were phenomenal at picking locations to shoot the pictures.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Stephanie · event on 03/02/2018

Terry and Jaclyn were absolutely fantastic! They made our engagement photo experience relaxing, fun and a day that we will never forget!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for your review! We had a great time capturing both of you. Your engagement photos are amazing! We are happy you loved them and that you will remember this day forever! ~ Jaclyn

Desiree · event on 01/21/2018

I can't say enough good things about Terry and Jaclyn! My fiancé hates getting his picture taken and they made both of us feel so comfortable and relaxed that my fiancé was actually smiling and having a great time with all the different shots! It felt like we were just on a romantic date where someone was taking our picture. They made this very special time in our life even more special! We couldn't have picked a better photographer to do our pictures! They were so professional but also fun and we felt like we had known each other for years on the very first day! I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone! :)

Sent on 01/22/2018

Terry James Photography's reply:

Desiree and Vladimir, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations on your engagement shoot! We are looking forward to capture your beautiful wedding this Fall and exceed your expectations again. Jaclyn & Terry
  • Crissy

Crissy · Married on 12/15/2017

A fairy tale wedding video

This amazing couple took so much stress off of our hands, we didn’t even feel them there. What a perfect way to remember our wedding day. Our video was also ready fairly quickly

Sent on 12/06/2018