Terri's Eustis Flower Shop Reviews

1 User photo

Terri's Eustis Flower Shop 1

kourtney Robertson · Married on 01/05/2019

Great Ideas and beautiful flowers

Terri was amazing! Very helpful, full of great ideas, reasonable prices, came and set everything up for us the day of and everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Terri's Eustis Flower Shop 2

Aramis · Married on 09/15/2017

Terri did an amazing job for our wedding! We stayed in budget and got EXACTLY what we wanted for our bouquets, table arrangements and Perfola arrangement. Very sweet staff!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/29/2014

Terri is a pleasure to work with and an absolute genius with flowers! As a bride, I had a very specific vision of how I wanted my wedding to look, but of course, I didn't know what to ask for or how to articulate my ideas. Terri's knowledge and expertise made it SO easy to pick out flowers, and her artfulness turned our venue into the most beautiful, flower-filled reception I've ever seen! She has excellent taste, and managed to nearly read my mind in her designs. It makes me sad to this day that my bouquet couldn't last forever; it was so gorgeous! In addition to bridal party, groomsmen, and family flowers, she decorated our cake, our tables, and a custom arbor that was decided on at the last minute. It looked like something out of a fairy tale. Truly blown away by Terri's work!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/30/2010

Teri did all the floral arrangements for my wedding, the bridal bouquet was gorgeous as were the bridesmaids, the boutiners were very nice for the men, the florist made arrangements to go on our wooden arbor as well as on pedestals down the aisle, everything looked perfect just the way we wanted it to look, they also added some spice scent to the outside arrangements that smelled amazing! Overall they did a great job, everythign looked just hte way we wanted it to and everything was a great price

Sent on 01/03/2011