6 Reviews for Terri Rose Events

Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Religious (1)
6 Terri Rose Events Reviews

If you're thinking of hiring a wedding coordinator think no further. Terri from @TerriRoseevents is one of the best choices you will ever make!! Terri and Jill are top notch. They are so detail oriented and professional, I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding! Terri and Jill took care of things I never thought of from making sure the bouquets were dry before we held them against our dresses to holding my lipstick all night (in case I needed ) They took care of all gratuities at the end of the night and packed away our gifts. My wedding was perfect because of Terri an Jill! I can't thank them enough.
Love you girls XO

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

An absolute pleasure to have Terri by my side on such a special day. She made feel at ease every step of the way during wedding planning, but most importantly, I knew that she had everything under control once i walked down the aisle. Terri is a perfectionist, professional and kind woman she truly made all my expectations come true.
Thank you again.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Working with a Terri made my day! She is professional and makes you feel like you have known her for years. It was like having a best friend to ensure all the things that are important get done. She anticipated my needs and made sure my husband and I had a stress free day.

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Terri is amazing! She thinks of every little detail and gets it done. I felt so taken care of that I could relax and actually enjoy my wedding instead of worrying about a thing. I can’t recommend her enough!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/10/15, 1 Review
3.9

Terri and Jill were sweet, energetic and priced well for a day-of coordinator. They went out of their way to transport rehearsal dinner flowers to next day wedding venue. That being said, attentiveness at wedding and small details were missed. I wouldn't have minded if I didn't see pictures of them in our photo booth and hanging out in the bridal suite while I still wore my heels (had wanted to switch) 4 hrs in to party. My parents had no glasses during their toast. Hopefully this attentiveness has improved since my special day.

Profile Picture User5411885, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)