8 Reviews for Terri Rose Events

Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Religious (1)
8 Terri Rose Events Reviews

There aren't enough words to describe Terri and her Team(Lindsay & Natalie) . They were professional, knowledgeable, outstanding , the list can go on . We could not have asked for a better Team. They made my day stree-free , they took care of every aspect and detail from morning till night . I would highly, highly recommend them to every bride . Believe me you will enjoy you day more then ever .

Profile Picture Gloria , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Terri and her girls are life savers! They helped me every step of the way when planning the most perfect wedding. Stress was not an option with Terri Rose Events. They think of everything and go through all details with you until you feel like everything is just right. My wedding day would have not been as perfect as it was without them! Terri, Lindsay and Natalie helped pull everything together and made our day even more special! XOXO

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you're thinking of hiring a wedding coordinator think no further. Terri from @TerriRoseevents is one of the best choices you will ever make!! Terri and Jill are top notch. They are so detail oriented and professional, I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding! Terri and Jill took care of things I never thought of from making sure the bouquets were dry before we held them against our dresses to holding my lipstick all night (in case I needed ) They took care of all gratuities at the end of the night and packed away our gifts. My wedding was perfect because of Terri an Jill! I can't thank them enough.
Love you girls XO

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

An absolute pleasure to have Terri by my side on such a special day. She made feel at ease every step of the way during wedding planning, but most importantly, I knew that she had everything under control once i walked down the aisle. Terri is a perfectionist, professional and kind woman she truly made all my expectations come true.
Thank you again.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

Working with a Terri made my day! She is professional and makes you feel like you have known her for years. It was like having a best friend to ensure all the things that are important get done. She anticipated my needs and made sure my husband and I had a stress free day.

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Terri is amazing! She thinks of every little detail and gets it done. I felt so taken care of that I could relax and actually enjoy my wedding instead of worrying about a thing. I can’t recommend her enough!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/10/15, 1 Review
3.9

Terri and Jill were sweet, energetic and priced well for a day-of coordinator. They went out of their way to transport rehearsal dinner flowers to next day wedding venue. That being said, attentiveness at wedding and small details were missed. I wouldn't have minded if I didn't see pictures of them in our photo booth and hanging out in the bridal suite while I still wore my heels (had wanted to switch) 4 hrs in to party. My parents had no glasses during their toast. Hopefully this attentiveness has improved since my special day.

Profile Picture User5411885, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)