Terrace Catering Reviews

81 | Edgerton, KS

81 Reviews for Terrace Catering

Debbie · Married on 12/31/2011

From our first meeting with Pamela and Christina, all the way to our daughter's wedding reception, we
    have nothing but positive things to say about choosing Terrace Catering. We had over 300 guests
    attend our event, and heard so many wonderful comments about the food. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy the evening knowing the catering was under control. Their communication and professionalism was also noteworthy.
    We would not hesitate to recommend them, and are certain our paths will cross again!
    Debbie and David Pennington

Sent on 01/02/2012

Courtney · Married on 12/31/2011

Pamela and Christina were awesome! I had a 13 month engagement and throughout that time the "vision" for my wedding changed several times. The Terrace Catering team was so flexible and offered great suggestions as we moved from a sit down Italian dinner to more of a cocktail party-appetizer-new years theme. They were very easy to get a hold of, they came and met at my home several times to discuss options, pricing and "the vision" and they had a blast at the wedding! The value was unmatched, food delicious and I would highly recommend them to any KC Bride!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Beth · event on 12/02/2011

Our organization has used Terrace Catering for a number of events. They are excellent partners for planning an event. They make great suggestions for menu items that will fit the occasion and the people who will be attending. The quality of their food and service is excellent.

Sent on 12/31/2011

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2011

My groom and I chose Terrace Catering for several reasons. What first attracted us to them is the immense variety of dishes they offer, especially offering vegetarian options.
    then, when we called Pam, she and Christine were able to help us choose the best items to fit our personalities, our tastes and our budget. And we had a sampling of several items. We were sold!

They were a joy to work with and the food was amazing. Many of our guests shared their complements as well.

I would highly recommend Terrace Catering for any event.

Sent on 02/12/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2011

We used Terrace Catering for our wedding and it was absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend them. Very flexible, easy to work with, and responds to emails right away! All of our guests complimented on how good the food was. Perfect all the way around!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Kori · Married on 08/07/2011

We really enjoyed working with Terrace Catering. We had a rough go with the first caterer we contacted (lack of customer service, acting too busy to return calls, weirdly high quote). Terrace, on the other hand, demonstrated excellent customer service skills. Their response time was extremely short, and the quoted price was much lower than the first caterer (and we were able to do the before-ceremony cocktail hour we wanted). It meant that I did not spend any time on my wedding way worrying about the food and its service, which is how it should be.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Brandi · Married on 06/25/2011

We love Terrace Catering! Their food is delicious (all my guests loved it)! They are also very easy to work with, professional, and flexable! It was great working with them to provide the perfect menu for our guests.!

Sent on 07/05/2011

Scott · event on 06/15/2011

Great food! Professional presentation.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Angie · Married on 03/06/2010

They were awesome! And everyone commented that it was the best food they'd ever had at a reception/rehearsal dinner! We used them for both!! :)

Sent on 03/21/2010

Terrace Catering was very nice to work with. The owner came and did a tasting with us, kept in contact, and provided invaluable help at the Reception. I personally didn't like most of the h'orderves, but my husband and the guests gave great feedback. My Maid of Honor liked the Bacon Wrapped Apricots so much that she took some home to her mom! (These were my favorite too.)

Sent on 09/21/2014

Diana · Married on 11/21/2015

Pam and her team did a wonderful job making our wedding buffet taste amazing and flow perfectly. We had a lot of people there and the buffet table provided by the venue wasn't huge. Terrace catering made it work and got everyone fed in a timely and organized manner!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Alana · Married on 12/27/2014

Terrace Catering was absolutely wondwrful to work with! I found them online and was nervous to use them for my formal wedding since I hadn't used them before. But they were fabulous! Their director was prompt in responding to emails/phone calls, was flexible with a menu, and even offered to make things that weren't on their website catering list. Her staff was pleasant and polite, and the food was delicious. You'd me dress how affordable it was! My only minor complaint is that we were reassured there would be leftover food to take home (which there was), but the serving staff did tell guests they couldn't have more of one dish or another, as well as limit servings of appetizers. Other than that the evening was perfect, and I absolutely can't recommend Terrace Catering enough, they made my wedding a dream!

Sent on 12/31/2014
  • User4500730 · event on 10/15/2014

Pam is responsive and flexible, tries to accommodate your needs. My only suggestion is to change up the sandwich menu. Some menu items feel overused, tired. Others could stand improvement.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Terrace Catering's reply:

I'm so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your sandwich selections. We strive to offer a wide variety of sandwiches and currently have over 50 different sandwiches. Ne t time please let us help you make your selections. We have some wonderful new choices every season . With over 40 pages of menu options, I am sure we can find a menu that will excite you!

Great food for a good price. Lots of variety in the menu. Pamela was very helpful and pleasant to work with. I would definitely recommend Terrace Catering.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Kim · event on 11/20/2013

Great food and great service. Everyone enjoyed the food and the selection was amazing!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Laura · event on 07/17/2013

As we discussed, there were some glitches but I would refer anyone I know having an event to you!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Theresa · Married on 03/15/2013

The food was was really good and the price was outstanding. I enjoyed working with the Pamela. They did a really nice job for the reception! Would definitely use them again!!!

Sent on 04/04/2013
  • User2542053 · event on 05/26/2012

Flexible in meeting your needs for the event; willing to change things up if necessary. Appreciated willingness to deliver catered items for modest additional cost. Called to advise that delivery would be late.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Sharon · event on 11/26/2014

delicious and unusual food. Very service oriented!

Sent on 12/02/2014

3.5

The service was good, the food was exceptional, and we very much appreciated the work done to prepare, deliver and clean up for this event.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Robin · event on 10/21/2012

Did a fabulous job for our Mother's 90th B'Day celebration. Catered to our every need!

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • User2470951 · event on 05/21/2012

3.5

The food was delivered on time and set up quickly. The food was delicious.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2012

Overall we were pretty satisfied with Terrace Catering who did our wedding on August 11, 2012. They are a very sweet mother and daughter company that gave us a good deal because we signed our contract with them by a certain date through a promotion they were running. The pasta was a little more rubbery than expected which is partly why we chose a different pasta dish than the one we originally tried because we noticed that in the tasting as well. The tip is tricky only because it was expected and had to be calculated ahead of time to have that much cash on hand so that being said it seemed to be more of a service charge than a traditional tip. Also, we weren't notified in a timely fashion two lines for dinner instead of four would make dinner take twice as long as was planned and cost twice as much. Other than those few things they were fantastic to work with and even put water carafes with fruit in them on each of our tables.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Terrace Catering's reply:

Wedding took place outside a winery. Dinner was delayed by almost an hour due to the lengthy introduction of the wedding party (they were all introduced as "stars" in the wedding movie, complete with atuobiographical information on each, as both bride and groom were actors). This lengthy introduction was not related to us until a few weeks prior to the wedding at which point we advised them to go to four lines versus the two lines as we had originally agreed on. Our gratuity is based on our service and is therefore not part of the bill. I suppose we could add our gratuity into our bill, but then it really would not be based on our servioce, but would just be another charge.

Joan · Married on 07/16/2016

The food was fantastic. Our guests raved about the taste. We had Terrace Catering do appetizers - bruschetta, spinach artichoke dip, chicken drummers, a charcuterie plate, and a great Caesar salad. They coordinated with a second caterer, Priarie Fire Oven Food Truck, who made specialty pizzas on site. Terrace Catering accommodated all our needs and were wonderful on site. Although we did not have Terrace prepare the main entree, we have had their food at other events and it was outstanding.

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • User2819472 · event on 11/20/2012

3.5

Great job, thank you for all of your hard work in getting us this large quantity on time!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Terrace Catering's reply:

We do offer delivery for an additional charge:)