64 Reviews for Teresa K photography

Proofs (3)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)

5 stards is not enough for Teresa! She literally gets down and dirty! During our wedding, she was in bushes, literally straddling wildflowers on a hillside so she could get that perfect shot, and also keeping the bride calm when others started to stress her out. Everyone felt so comfortable in front of the camera and thats because of Teresa's witty commentary and outgoing personality. She and her partner Jon work really well together and make a great team. If our engagement pictures are any indication of what our wedding pictures will look like, we are going to be so incredibly happy! She is truly an amazing photographer!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

Teresa and her assistant Jon were absolutely AMAZING for our wedding up in Foresthill, CA. She was extremely accommodating and made my wife and I feel at ease throughout the entire process. The end product was everything we could have asked for and more. She captured every aspect of our big day (and even some things we missed!). I would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding and engagement photography.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew that if my fiance, at the time, had a good feeling about Teresa then we needed to book her ASAP! Teresa was recommended to me from two professional photographers and if you are reading this to determine if you should book Teresa then yes do it! We felt comfortable with Teresa from the first time meeting with her to the day of our wedding. She is prompt and very organized. Being an event planner professionally I know how events go logistically, so I knew I needed a photographer to keep everyone in check and on time! She did just that and we actually were able to spend more quality time with our guests which you will appreciate as a bride! Make sure you complete her survey and shot list in advance. You need to seriously think about what photos you want the day of and not wait till the last minute to give your shot list your attention. These photos are your only tangible memories from your special day. Do NOT try to go cheap on a photographer, you will get what you pay for, trust me (heard from other brides)! Teresa is VERY valuable especially since she already comes with a second shooter, who is AMAZING as well! What I appreciated most about Teresa was when she continually told me and my wedding party to close your eyes, take a deep breath, and smile! She truly made me remember every detail of my wedding day and to soak it all in... from the breeze, the scenery, the temperature and smells! I would book Teresa over and over again (not that I plan to get married again, but you know what I mean). Thank you!

Photo
Profile Picture Morgan, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Teresa and Jon did an incredible job photographing our wedding. They went above and beyond to capture the essence of the day. They listened to what was important to us and delivered. The record breaking heat of the day didn't slow them down one bit! We would highly recommend them as photographers for any special moment you would like captured.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Teresa was amazing. I was in love with her work before we even talked to her. When we finally did get to talk to her my husband and I connected with her extremely well. I knew then that we had made the right choice. On the day of our wedding everything went very smoothly even though we were running behind on our timeline. Even though we had people pushing an pulling us in every direction Teresa kept us calm and knew that our pictures were what were most important to us. She was very flexibly with all of our requests, as we had a lot of family that we don't get to see very often in attendance. We also had a pretty intense situation arise when all the while Teresa kept me calm and got both of us back into the right frame of mind! We recently got our pictures back and I am so in love!!!!! Worth every penny, I would recommend Teresa to anyone I know in need of photography services, especially for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Karri, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Teresa is by far the best choice. She captures all the moments you would forget if it weren't for the film. She is not worried about herself in this day, only you. At our wedding she dropped to the floor to capture our first kiss from below she leaned into a fountain and got wet, all for the shot. Trust her. It was spectacular, and always knows how to get you to laugh. She is a speed demon, and it works in your favor, you have so much extra time to spend with your guests, and you get all the photos you want. Teresa went above and beyond with our wedding photos. All in all you cannot go wrong, She just does a beautiful job. Worth EVERY penny!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Teresa is simply amazing! From the beginning I knew I wanted her to be my photographer for my wedding. I could tell from her portfolio of work and her personality that the photographs would turn out beautiful. I am so happy with my wedding day photos and it is all thanks to Teresa and her awesome work ethic. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Teresa was amazing to work with and her photos are amazing. It absolutely poured during our outdoor ceremony and she still captured incredible photos!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Teresa is AH-mazing! Choosing a photographer for your wedding is one of the most important choices you will make. You should think about artistic style, vibe, and the fact that this person will be with you for 8-12 hours on one of the most chaotic, stressful, exhilarating, fun, emotional (insert all the adjectives here) day in your life. Let me repeat, Teresa is AH-MAZING!

Teresa was on our venue's recommended vendor list and they used several of her photos to showcase her work at their venue (previews!). I was initially drawn to her both as a person (based on her website descriptions) and as a photographer as I was researching portfolios and styles (PRO TIP: totally look at vendors websites - how they are set up and what they showcase, it is indicative of their working style!) I loved all of the sweet candid moments as well as the dramatic award winning photos. I felt like it was a great combination. (Boy was I right!)

We met with her over Skype (we had a destination wedding) about 7 months prior to our wedding. She was friendly, quirky and honest with everything. She also gave us a lot of advice about how to structure the day time-line and how and who to choose for our DJ.

She has a partner (Jon) with her on the wedding day to help capture all of the expressions and reactions. It was so reassuring to have a wonderful photographer who was also familiar with our venue. Their work is absolutely stunning. She is the real-deal and one of the best photographers ever-ever. She meshed well with our entire wedding party (super important for me) and she was committed to getting the craziest and most wonderful shots. We loved loved loved having her on our "team" and totally recommend her and Jon to you. Honestly, it will be one of the best decisions you will make. Promise.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

You can't go wrong with Teresa K. If you're not sure, meet with her and discuss what you want and what your concerns are. I can promise that she'll bring the same level of enthusiasm and the same gung-ho attitude to photographing your wedding that she brings to the initial meeting.

Profile Picture User7316257, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Teresa is absolutely amazing!!! We hired herfor our wedding last May at the Grand Island Mansion and she did not disappoint. Our photos turned out beyond gorgeous! One thing that really stands out about her photos is that she has such a great eye for capturing little moments of your wedding that are so precious. Her images evoke emotion and tell a story, It is just simply beautiful. On top of taking amazing photos she is so fun to work with. She makes you feel completely comfortable and if she sees a great shot she goes for it! I highly recommend Teresa to anyone looking for an amazing photographer and one of a kind photos.

Profile Picture Brandi, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Teresa K exceeded every hope, wish and expectation my wife and I had going into our wedding planning. What we received in service and in quality was far more valuable and appreciated than any other package/vendor we'd seen or considered. Teresa is a fearless and fun-loving woman with a clear passion for what she does. We LOVE the photos she captured and seeing them makes us want to do it all over again! Theresa K is the BEST!!! -J&T

Profile Picture Jibraun, 2/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Teresa did the photographs for my sons wedding a year ago and we could not have been happier with the results!! They were stunning!! She was a pleasure to work with during the wedding and I appreciated her professional manner and organization to get the amazing shots she did. I ordered a photo book and had questions as I went through the development of it and she was immediately available via email to walk me through the creating of the beautiful book that I got. I love it!! She is a treasured memory of the beautiful day of my son and his new wife!! I can. It recommend Teresa enough!! She is creative and thoughtful in all she did! Thank you Teresa!!

Profile Picture Connie , 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Teresa made our wedding. She. Made. Our. Wedding. Her and her awesome assistant not only took the most gorgeous photos of us, the prep, the first look, the ceremony, the families, the dancing, the cake, but they managed to calm us, put us at ease, and almost be the "wedding planners" themselves!

My wife and I are so grateful we met Teresa, while she was shooting our good friend's wedding. And we were completely taken with how she rolled her sleeves up and got shots that no other photographer would get. When we saw their photos, we didn't wait more than 5 minutes before we contacted her to shoot ours.

The fact is, photographers can be a dime a dozen. They all know how to shoot, and hopefully focus, and where to place a camera. But i have never seen better wedding photos than what Teresa shot for us, and our friends...

Yet, that's not what made us fall in love with her.

It was how she was with us. The kind of wonderful person she is. How she worked with us for months leading up to the big day. How she held our hands and actually CARED about what we were doing. Her kind of commitment is so rare. And we feel like the luckiest couple in the world to have had her.

My wife and I proud to call her our friend now, not our wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Teresa for our outdoor wedding on the shore of Lake Tahoe this past October and we could not have been happier with the service she provided. She was extremely easy to work with and open minded. She was diligent in ensuring our shot list was covered. The lighting conditions for taking photos were not ideal as the wedding was in the middle of the day and the reception was in a covered seating area. However, all the photos turned out great. Not only that she and her assistant Jon would go above and beyond for the perfect shot (this includes bushwhacking, bouldering, and even wading around in lake Tahoe with their expensive camera gear - if that's not sacrifice then I don't know what is!). If your bridesmaids (or groomsmen) were no where to be found she was there to make things right (and was there to talk you through properly cutting a wedding cake so that it remained structurally sound). We are so happy we hired her and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Teresa is AMAZING!! She is so responsive with any questions we had regarding our engagement photos and wedding. She is not afraid to get dirty to get the best photos possible. Both our engagement and wedding photos were taken near bodies of water, Teresa got in the water on both occasions!!! She would do anything to get the perfect photos and those photos were by far my favorite!! I would highly recommend her, she is so down to earth and the best to work with. She has great ideas on what photos to take and makes it fun. We would definitely recommend her and would book her again!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Teresa K was such an amazing photographer, both for our wedding and engagement session. From our very first consultation meeting to the last moment of our wedding, she was so supportive and accommodating. I texted and e-mailed her hundreds of times and each time, she was very responsive and so helpful. Her photography skills are unparalleled and I love that she focuses on capturing raw, organic moments. There's nothing she wouldn't do to get that perfect shot for you to look back on for the rest of your life. Sometimes it can feel awkward to have someone photographing and zooming in on you, but Teresa made us feel 100% comfortable the entire time. My wedding day went by in a blink of an eye (it was a blur too!) and I remember thinking to myself, "I wish there was a pause button for life right now so I can fully appreciate everything going on around me". Well, Teresa's photos did just that for me - I was able to look back on how beautiful the day truly was and I got to see all those little moments I missed in the haze of it all. I am absolutely in love with our wedding photos and I'm so glad I made the decision to have Teresa K Photography capture our special day. I think so highly of Teresa and will always recommend her!

Profile Picture Lesley, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Teresa's photography turned out beautiful!! She caught every moment, and captured all the natural beauty of the venue and of all of our guests! Through her photos you can really feel the excitement and the fun filled atmosphere of our special day!! Teresa was amazing!! No fear of getting down and dirty for the right shot, and she fit right in so well with the rest of the family, we hardly knew she was there! Great job Teresa!! Cierra and I love you!!

Profile Picture David, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

The Photos
Teresa's portfolio is what drew me to her and her body of work is what I trusted on my wedding day... and boy did it pay off! My friends, family, husband, and I were all ecstatic about the photos she captured. They were beautiful and better than I could've imagined. I was a do-it-yourselfer (including hair and makeup) and had become resigned to the notion that I wouldn't have one of those "blogworthy" weddings. Teresa made my wedding look like a dream and had an incredible eye for the landscape and people.

The Process
Teresa's information was actually forwarded to me by a friend whose cousin got married at the same venue where I was getting married. Teresa was not on my radar since she wasn't local to Lake Tahoe (a couple hours away), however, her rates were competitive. After viewing Teresa's photos and contacting her via email, we video chatted and the rest was history! I very much appreciated Teresa's responsiveness and customer service. She was never too busy nor did she roll her eyes at my unending questions. When it became clear that I was going to need more time in the day, Teresa worked with our schedule and budget so that it all could be achieved. It was clear that she really cared about customer satisfaction and communicating.

The Photographer
Teresa is not a wallflower photographer. She talks to you from behind the lens and really makes you feel comfortable and provides a lot of direction, which my husband and I needed and appreciated. Teresa also commits to her art and really does what it takes to get the shot (including asking some golfers to pause while we grabbed a few snaps from the hole!). I am sure if you wanted something different, that could be discussed, but Teresa took charge from the start and I couldn't be more pleased with her work. Teresa's assistant, John, was also great and took some great photos with the guys getting ready and throughout the day.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Teresa is an amazing photographer. She shot our engagement pictures literally in the snow in Lake Tahoe. She is incredibly gifted in her craft and very warm in person. I highly recommend her for anyone who is not comfortable getting pictures taken because she will put you completely at ease. I can't say enough positive things about her or her work.

Profile Picture Emilie, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

OK. I was that guy that didn't really want to have a photographer. You know--that yahoo who thinks it'd be cool if all the guests sent iPhone shots and videos. Teresa K Photography proved the incredible value of an artist--an incredibly talented duo of photographers who also had the kind of personalities that added to our wedding day. Imagine that--fond memories of your photographers, like "We couldn't have had as perfect a day without them."

Not only are we still, nearly three months later, having the hardest time selecting shots from all the wonderful ones this team delivered, but we also smile every time we think of these photos. And it's not just the us who noticed the level of effort--one of our good friends ran over to Teresa and practically hired her after our ceremony. We'll be seeing Teresa again at his October wedding!

I'm a fan--not only of Teresa K Photography's incredible work and value, but of how much of an absolute pleasure it was (and is) to do business with such a class act.

Profile Picture User5226865, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Teresa K. is awesome! We were thrilled to have the opportunity to work with her! She coordinated how the day should go, leaving us to be able to focus on other things. She is a true professional and a breeze to work with! I would highly recommend her if you are looking for a talented photographer!
Kim & Leslie Stansbury

Profile Picture Kim, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It started with engagement photos. Teresa builds rapport beautifully. We went to the State Fair for some fun shots. Our 'Save The Date' cards were so fun - we had to pick a collage of photographs because she had taken so many amazing shots, we couldn't decide.

It is a great thing to see the day recorded so beautifully in photographs - not just ANY photos, but ones that captured the beauty, poignant moments, and the excitement & energy of the day! We were both kind of walking on air all day and in some respects didn't get to soak it all up - we reached capacity pretty fast in the midst of all the goodness. This records that day - showing us there was so much more that, now as we see it from "new eyes," helps us to see how absolutely and resolutely we are loved - and- so very blessed.

It was a phenomenal day. And Teresa gave us a gift - one that no one else could have - and she did it with a deep deep commitment to tell our story with fidelity and honor and a quiet sweetness.

Profile Picture CAROL, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To All Couples looking for a photographer to capture those special moments, I give to you Teresa K,

Teresa comes with knowledge, direction, understanding, an incredible eye for those moments that just lift your heart, and she comes with the most important ingredient anyone wants in a professional...passion!

Teresa gives herself in her work and it showed on the most important day of our lives. Marrying my wife was amazing, but seeing how Teresa captured moments just amazes me. She was on time with everything, and when the bridal party was caught up in the joy of the day, she was there to help us create more.

She even fell in the river for us!! Granted it wasn't on purpose, but she didn't miss a beat, continued taking shots, and never once lost her composure, nor her joy. She was FUN, and so many professionals can be the exact opposite of fun. I find photographers to be stuffy 'artists' that take offense when others attempt to tell 'them' what is a great picture...Teresa is the exaxt opposite.

I honestly could go on and on regarding the experience my wife and I had with Teresa K., but reviews can be exhausting. Call HER! Meet her. Find out for yourself how wonderful and attentive she can be with your special day. I promise that you will not be dissappointed.

Thank you so much Teresa! Your love for your profession truly shows, and Cara and I are forever thankful for being our photographer.

Michael and Cara Corson

Profile Picture Michael, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Teresa really blew me away on the day of our wedding with her professionalism, her hard-working, fun attitude and her passion for what she does. I truly enjoyed having Teresa there on our wedding and am honored that she chose to photograph us! I cannot say enough about how she conducted herself while working with us. That sounds so dry, but it was so meaningful to me. On a day where there's a lot of chaos and tension (though it's beautiful and celebratory) she was like a rock! She kept us and the wedding party smiling and she dealt with the craziness in stride, and of course, she has the pictures to prove it. :)

Profile Picture Cara, 10/18/14, 1 Review