Teresa McGraw AKA La Chatelaine de Fleurs Reviews

12 | New Braunfels, TX

12 Reviews for Teresa McGraw AKA La Chatelaine de Fleurs

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Spring · Married on 06/26/2010

The flowers were beautiful and fit exactly with what I had in mind. I loved working with Thresa.

Sent on 09/06/2010

Marsha · Married on 06/19/2010

La Chatelain de Fleur...did a brilliant work for our wedding flowers. The bouquet, corsages, and arrangements were absolutely breathtaking. I recieved so many compliments about how beautiful the flowers were. It's obvious that La Chatelain de Fleur is the expert when it comes to florists. We can't Thank La Chatelain de Fleur enough for making our special day even more beautiful than we ever could have imagined.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/22/2010

I came to Teresa with far too many ideas. It was just a few weeks before my wedding and my mom and I could not come up with a design plan. All I knew for sure was that I wanted a garden feel, with a lot of texture to the bouquets, and tons of PURPLE! Teresa asked me to describe the look and feel I was going with and all I was able to give her were a few key words- like whimsical, airy and with a nice garden feel.
    She completely understood my vision. I asked her to surprise me with the bouquets and she completely exceeded my expectations! I literally cried when I saw them (and that is not something that I would typically do)
    The wedding venue was running behind on the preparations and Teresa came in and was working as fast as I've ever seen anyone work.
    She is a joy! Her work is soo beautiful! And whether you have an exact floral plan in mind, or you're clueless like I was- Teresa will not stop until every detail has been executed perfectly!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Debbie · Married on 05/15/2010

Teresa at La Chatelaine de Fleurs was an absolute pleasure to work with. She recently decorated my only daughter's wedding and it was beautiful. Her artistic abilities are outstanding. Numerous guests came to me days after the wedding commenting on how perfect and unique the flowers and arrangements were.
    As mother of the bride, she was a very calming and professional presence to chaos!
    I would recommend her highly and without hesitation.

Thank you again Teresa for giving us such beauty and grace on a very hectic day!

Sent on 05/30/2010

Lorena · Married on 04/24/2010

Teresa, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you. You knew exactly what I wanted when I had no idea. The bouquets and boutonnieres all turned out absolutely beautiful. The floral arraignment at the guest book table was wonderful and look amazing well into the next week. Everything was the perfect color and they were all so unique and specific to our wedding, and to each person (i.e. the groom, preacher, ring bearer, and maid of honor) they were amazing. I received compliments on the bridal bouquet all evening. Thank you so much for everything that you did to make my wedding special and perfect. I really appreciated it.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Amy · Married on 09/19/2009

Teresa at La Chatelaine de Fleurs was absolutely great!! I thought she was very professional and flexible! She does a really great job!! I loved all my flowers for my wedding and so did my family/friends! I will def recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Tifani · Married on 04/11/2008

First of all, Teresa was the most responsive vendor I had; if I dropped her an email while I was at work I would usually get a response within a couple of hours.. incredible! Teresa is a VERY thorough vendor. She goes through tons of pictures and tries to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. She has many different options and can change the flower you want slightly to have the same look but be a little cheaper... ex. I wanted peonies but she was able to find one rose (btw.. I hate roses) that still worked b/c it looked very similar. She was able to bring all the flowers to the wedding site which was very convenient.

Sent on 08/19/2008

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2007

Beautiful arrangements. Worked well with a mom who made specific and unique requests.

Sent on 11/18/2007

Jane · Married on 09/09/2009

My flowers were unique; she was able to work within the style that I wanted. They turned out beautiful and were a great accent to the event.

Sent on 02/03/2010

Mary · Married on 10/03/2008

After meeting with 8 other florists, Teresa was amazing. I loved all of her ideas and how excited she got talking with me about my wedding. My wedding flowers were beautiful. Everything was not has we initially discussed (Not the fault of Teresa- she could not get some of the things I had wanted/fault of the venue), but Teresa did a really wonderful job of finding something similar. Everyone was super impressed by the centerpieces and bouquets, including myself. As for the part that was fault of the venue... Teresa was supposed to hang ribbons with flowers all over the ceiling. I made sure that this was okay with the venue 1-2 prior. On the day of, Teresa was told by the venue that she would not be allowed to. This upset me greatly because I had asked, AND because I had paid Teresa for this service. She did hang flowers where they would let her, but definitely not $400 worth. This is the only part of Teresa's service that felt I was slighted on, and it wasn't even really her fault. I never had any problems with La Chat Elaine de Fleurs, and I really even enjoyed talking to her, she was always very open minded. She even made a venus fly trap bout for my husband, when every other florist just laughed at us for even asking.

I would definitely recommend this vendor, you won't be dissappointed. She was definitely my favorite. Thank you Teresa!

Sent on 10/29/2008

Le · Married on 11/15/2008

teresa provided such beautiful arrangements for my reception. the flowers were modern with an added twist of her own artistic touch. the arrangements were the topic of conversation. she was as excited as i was about the flowers, which really made me happy that she cared about exactly what i wanted and worked within my budget.

Sent on 11/19/2008

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2006

Teresa and team are the consummate professionals. They do a beautiful job and work with many budgets.

Sent on 01/06/2010