Tere Schubert Photography, Inc. Reviews

31 | Wilmington, DE

31 Reviews for Tere Schubert Photography, Inc.

31 Tere Schubert Photography, Inc. Reviews

Katrina · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved Tere! She was amazing. She did both our engagement shoot and wedding. Our three large dogs were at both the engagement shoot and wedding, it can take a little more patience to get everyone looking good in the picture and Tere, her son, and coworker did it with ease. They went above and beyond at our wedding and were really just helping with anything that they could. Everyone complimented us on how nice they were and how they were keeping the whole wedding on track. The whole team was so positive and wonderful to be around. We loved our engagement shoot pictures and we have only gotten a few of our wedding pictures back so far BUT we love them all and know that the rest will be just as good. I barely gave her any examples of shots we were thinking but she knew exactly what we were going for. I would recommend Tere to anyone. Thanks!!!

Henry · Married on 10/31/2015

This was my daughter dream Halloween wedding with all the costumes and makeup.
    I don't think there was one guest missed.
    Quality, Color and clarity of pictures are excellent
    Quantity, Number of Photos was more than expected
    Creativity, angled pictures, surprise pictures, it just couldn't have been better.
    I highly recommend Tere and her staff, they delivered a great memory for my family
    that will be with us for years to come.

Theodora · Married on 10/31/2015

Tere is amazing! She successfully and effortlessly captured all of the moments that made our wedding extra special. This is particularly impressive given the non-traditional direction of our Halloween wedding, which most likely made it an even more challenging event to shoot. Yet, she didn't miss a single detail or opportunity. Her creativity and excitement are so abundant, they must only be rivaled (if at all) by her skill and professionalism. She eased our minds about posed photos during our initial consultation, and then flawlessly captured candid photos the likes of which we had only dreamed.

Future Couples, if you do only one thing, make sure to: Listen. To. Tere. She knows what she's doing and will never take you in the wrong direction.

Caroline · Married on 10/03/2015

Working with Tere and her assistant (Michael) was great. She was really flexible and has an amazing eye. The pictures turned out beautifully and really captured the essence of our event. She was ready and willing to take all of the shots we requested, and everyone has complimented how wonderful the pictures look. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Chrissy · Married on 08/08/2015

Tere was the best photographer !! She really captured every special moment of our wedding plus she did a lot of candid shots which I absolutely loved!! It was awesome to see all the fun our guests were having when we saw the candid pictures. But also the pictures I had sent her before the wedding she really nailed! We couldn't be any happier with the way our pictures came out!!!

When it came time to find a photographer for our wedding this past July(2015), we had no idea who or what to look for. Neither my wife nor I knew any photographers that we could use for our big day.
    After searching some different wedding sites, and looking at examples of different local photographers we decided to give Tere Schubert a call.
    From our very first meeting at Tere's home we knew we made the right choice. She made us feel that not only was the upcoming wedding going to be a great day, but that it would all be captured in some great photos.
    After deciding on which package we wanted, we left feeling that it was in good hands for a fair price.

On the day of the wedding, the photo taking began as soon as we arrived. Both Teri and another photograper(her son) were there to take the pictures.

I was very surprised at how much above and beyond they went besides just taking the pictures. They were there to help in any way they could. Even grabbing me a drink while I was busy getting my suit on!

My wife and I both agreed that they had an awesome energy about them. And that they genuinely loved being there taking pictures.
    The interaction between them and our entire family was excellent when it came to get set for the photos.

After a whirlwind day of fun and excitement, we though for sure that many great pictures were taken.

A few weeks after the wedding we go the message that our pictures were available to view online.
    We were blown away at how great they all looked. Everything from the staged pictures, to the pictures we didn't even know they took.
    Everyone we showed them to agreed.

Now we are working on the process of deciding which of the 1,000plus photos to print out :)

So now if someone asks if I know a photographer I'd recommend, my answer is yes Tere Schubert

J & G

Dana and John · Married on 03/14/2015

I had no idea who I would pick for a photographer. Not having anyone who could give a personal recommendation, I started doing some research. Tere was virtually unknown to me, but I saw her portfolio and knew I had to book her services. (To be honest, I was a little nervous taking a chance with a completely unknown vendor). It was the best decision I made - Tere Schubert and her son Alejandro are consummate professionals!

She made me feel at ease from the moment she walked into the house (the first time we met in person was the morning of the wedding!) Conscientious, thoughtful, playful, a stickler for details - Tere captured all the right moments and emotions of the day. And while Tere was getting gorgeous shots of me, my maids and my family, Alejandro was capturing the mood at my future husband's house! They are quite the duo!

It is obvious they love what they do and have a real passion for their craft. Their passion shined through and was evident in our stunning photos! Alejandro was like an acrobat throughout the day making sure he got the best shot at the best angle! And his eye not only for the subjects of the photo but also the surroundings is unmatched. Our photos are more works of art than mere pictures because of the talents of these two wonderful people!

It was an absolute pleasure working with them. We are honored and proud to give them a 110% recommendation!

Beverly · Married on 03/13/2015

Tere and her staff were wonderful! The pictures and album came out beautiful and I get many comments on our pictures! They were very flexible and easy to work with.

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2014

Tere and her team were great on our wedding day. My husband and I are not huge on taking pictures, but Tere made us feel comfortable and got a ton of really great photos. Her prices are reasonable and she is very flexible with packages. Tere really makes your day feel special and we are very happy with the photos of our wedding day.

Mallory · Married on 09/28/2013

working with Tere and her son was a joy. she takes amazing photographs and her passion for photography is clear in every picture she takes.

Cassandra · Married on 09/14/2013

Tere and Alex were great. Tere did our engagement session and our wedding day. Going through the photos is like flipping through a wedding magazine. They are everything that I wanted and more. Not only are they extremely talented photographers but they are truly fun to be around. They made everyone feel comfortable and constantly brought smiles to our faces. Tere fit right in at my house while I was getting ready and my husband said he and the groomsmen had a great time with Alex before the wedding - it shows in the pictures. I will definitely be contacting Tere for baby photos, etc in the future.

Using Tere for our photography was the best choice we made for our wedding! Tere got all of the shots we wanted and many that we had not thought of ourselves. She is a very nice person and lots of fun to work with, you can tell she really loves what she does. She also brought her son, Ale to our wedding as her second photographer and we were very impressed with his work as well! We love our pictures and would recommend Tere to anyone, we have gotten lots of compliments. Be sure to get the video as well- they are really something special.

Tracela and Slavomir · Married on 10/07/2012

We wanted to make sure that our wedding was the most enchanting, memorable day of our lives, and we were looking for special people to help make it that way. After we met Tere for the first time we knew that we had found one of those people. She has a smile and charisma that brings you in and sets you at ease together with an enthusiasm that lets you know that she will not stop until she finds the absolute perfect picture.

She spent hours with us showing us samples and clever techniques she had used and envisioned how she could capture our wedding. She made us feel so comfortable, it was effortless to describe what we envisioned and what we had hoped she could capture on our special day. Our engagement shoot was included in our wedding package which was absolutely wonderful since it gave us an opportunity to see Tere at work and to become comfortable in front of the camera. We remember how she would snap a picture and have a glow come over her face as she exclaimed, “look at this!” as she called us over to look at a shot. She would look ecstatic as if it were the greatest picture she had ever snapped. After receiving our pictures, we felt like they were!

Tere arrived early to our wedding, stating that she couldn't sleep since she was so excited. She helped us feel as though we were the two most important people on our wedding day. She would tell my wife how beautiful she looked, and then snap 10 pictures capturing my stunning wife with images I will remember forever. Her pictures were perfect (all 1000 of them!). She seemed to capture all the moments that we hoped she would, and the instants that we hadn't realized existed. More than perhaps any other vendor we used, we will always remember and cherish having Tere at our wedding. We would recommend her with no hesitation to anyone who was looking for the absolute best photographer and person.

Vanessa · Married on 10/01/2012

Tere Schubert gets 5 Stars across the board!! She is extremely talented, I don't think there is one photo I don't like! She and her second photographer were extremely professional and handled our large party very well. We were not an easy group to manage. She was extremely reasonable in price, we got a wonderful package! And she is a doll to work with! So sweet, fun and full of great photo ideas. I wouldnt look anywhere else for a photographer!

Tere and her partner did a great job photographing my wedding despite the rain and mud on the day of the event. The photos look fantastic, the lighting is perfect, and she gave me over a thousand photos to choose from for my album. All of my guests were impressed with how Tere photographed the wedding and got people excited to pose for her pictures. I didn't feel like she was pushy or got in the way of my fun, yet she still took so many great pictures.

Shannon · Married on 09/15/2012

Where do I start?
    I found Tere by sheer luck back in January when I was visiting Delaware and just starting to plan our wedding. I found a weddingwire deal and immediately called Tere for a consultation. My fiance and I met her at her home and were immediately drawn in to her amazing personality and quality of work. Tere is passionate about her profession and goes above and beyond to make sure she delivers exceptional service and professionalism.
    Our package included an engagement photo shoot and that was when we first had a chance to experience Tere in all her photographic glory cramming hundreds of photos into a FUN and energetic shoot that we will remember forever. What was more important was that we received the photos within less than two weeks! I had always heard horror stories about photographers taking months and even years to return photos and here we had quality shots in our hands so soon!

On the Wedding Day, Tere showed up to our hotel on time and started right away taking photos and making sure to capture all of my girls getting ready - whether candid or staged photos. Tere was fluid and at times it was like she wasn't even there as she gracefully moved around the room taking photos.

Once the ceremony was over and it was time for the formal shots, Tere and her son were such a fantastic duo and kept everyone laughing and engaged in the shot and then throughout the night it was almost, again, as if they blended into the crowd all the while taking photos that will serve as our memories for the years to come. My family and our guests kept commenting about our photographer team and how they couldn't wait to see the pictures! Everyone said it was as if Tere was family!
    Tere minaswell be family - as my husband and I will always recommend her to anyone and will continue to use her down the road whether it be maternity portraits, family portraits, etc.

Kerry · Married on 08/31/2012

Tere photographed my wedding in August and we are so thrilled with how our pictures came out. She was professional while still making the pictures fun. We had our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Tere and she did an amazing job both times. She managed to capture our happiness and love for each other and it really shows in the pictures. She did all of this while seeming almost invisible, yet every moment was captured beautifully. I would definitely recommend Tere to other brides.

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2012

Tere was so easy to work with and friendly. She was never in the way and I hardly noticed she was even there during the wedding!

Anjali · Married on 04/29/2011

Tere and her team were absolutely wonderful. Did a great job and made us all feel at ease. Thanks for making my wedding so special!

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2010

Tere Schubert and her crew were wonderful to work with. They arrived on time and I can't even imagine how many photographs they actually took on October 29th! Tere is very easy going, very professional and is willing to try different shots...which we love. If we were to get married again tomorrow, we would definitely use Tere again! We're dying to see our photos!!!! Can't wait!

Rebecca · Married on 10/31/2008

I value photography probably the most out of every vendor I hired for the wedding. I met Tere and her son at Bridal Expo in Valley Forge, PA and my husband and I were really impressed with the composition of their work. We also loved that it was a mother/son duo and not a huge company. Well, we left BE without booking and continued to shop around. We couldn't find anyone else that could do our photography for the price we wanted and include things like a disc with all the images, book and the amount of hours we wanted. Plus, their work stuck in my head, so I knew that I wanted to have them at my wedding.

When I called about 5 months later, Tere knew exactly who I was. She was delighted to talk to me and luckily still had my date open! We booked that day over the phone, and she was quick to send out the contract and all the information we needed to finish the contract.

On the day of the wedding, Tere and Alex showed up right on time. They both got right to work without delay and started snapping pictures everywhere! They had never been to Cairnwood before and thanked us for having them there. Tere and Alex were able to see all the potential that the mansion had to give. They were able to take shots that were editorial and artistic, as well formal traditional shots, but with an elegance only a true artist could have seen.

Overall, we were incredibly pleased with the work they both did. and we got over 800 pictures just from them!! They were able to capture every detail and make the little things, the big things!!

Emily · Married on 10/18/2008

On our big day, you were so good with our families and us. You gave me great directions and compliments, what every bride needs! You also were very calm, but seemed like you were having fun, too. Alex was totally awesome at keeping a smile on my face with his personality. I knew that you were both there to make our day so special. During the ceremony, I didn’t even notice you were taking pictures.
    After the ceremony, you were great with the various people who needed their pictures taken from both sides of our families. You kept them in order and knew everyone by name- we were so impressed! And with just our pictures in the park, you were open to ideas and made it pain-free.

Jorie · Married on 10/11/2008

Tere and Alejandro were very professional and very fun to work with. They focused on taking very creative shots that weren't stuffy or boring at all. We were very pleased with their work and the value you get for the cost can't be beat!

Ivory · Married on 06/02/2007

Tere and her son did our engagement photos. Tere and four members of her staff did our Wedding Photos. Her son even missed his high school graduation to be at our wedding. The service was great. They felt more like they were family at the wedding then photographers. The pictures were beautiful.

Tere did an incredible job with our Wedding Photos. I could not have been more pleased!!! Tere and her son Alex are both a PLEASURE to work with. They were perfect the entire day and captured every single moment. Tere not only takes gorgeous photographs, but delivers them in the most artistic ways and gives us multiple color options for each photo. She also creates amazing video compolations. Her work is wonderful and I highly recommend it!!