Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

31 Reviews for Tere Schubert Photography, Inc.

Second Shooter (4)
High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
31 Tere Schubert Photography, Inc. Reviews

We loved Tere! She was amazing. She did both our engagement shoot and wedding. Our three large dogs were at both the engagement shoot and wedding, it can take a little more patience to get everyone looking good in the picture and Tere, her son, and coworker did it with ease. They went above and beyond at our wedding and were really just helping with anything that they could. Everyone complimented us on how nice they were and how they were keeping the whole wedding on track. The whole team was so positive and wonderful to be around. We loved our engagement shoot pictures and we have only gotten a few of our wedding pictures back so far BUT we love them all and know that the rest will be just as good. I barely gave her any examples of shots we were thinking but she knew exactly what we were going for. I would recommend Tere to anyone. Thanks!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

This was my daughter dream Halloween wedding with all the costumes and makeup.
I don't think there was one guest missed.
Quality, Color and clarity of pictures are excellent
Quantity, Number of Photos was more than expected
Creativity, angled pictures, surprise pictures, it just couldn't have been better.
I highly recommend Tere and her staff, they delivered a great memory for my family
that will be with us for years to come.

Profile Picture Henry , 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Tere is amazing! She successfully and effortlessly captured all of the moments that made our wedding extra special. This is particularly impressive given the non-traditional direction of our Halloween wedding, which most likely made it an even more challenging event to shoot. Yet, she didn't miss a single detail or opportunity. Her creativity and excitement are so abundant, they must only be rivaled (if at all) by her skill and professionalism. She eased our minds about posed photos during our initial consultation, and then flawlessly captured candid photos the likes of which we had only dreamed.

Future Couples, if you do only one thing, make sure to: Listen. To. Tere. She knows what she's doing and will never take you in the wrong direction.

Profile Picture Theodora, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Working with Tere and her assistant (Michael) was great. She was really flexible and has an amazing eye. The pictures turned out beautifully and really captured the essence of our event. She was ready and willing to take all of the shots we requested, and everyone has complimented how wonderful the pictures look. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Tere was the best photographer !! She really captured every special moment of our wedding plus she did a lot of candid shots which I absolutely loved!! It was awesome to see all the fun our guests were having when we saw the candid pictures. But also the pictures I had sent her before the wedding she really nailed! We couldn't be any happier with the way our pictures came out!!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When it came time to find a photographer for our wedding this past July(2015), we had no idea who or what to look for. Neither my wife nor I knew any photographers that we could use for our big day.
After searching some different wedding sites, and looking at examples of different local photographers we decided to give Tere Schubert a call.
From our very first meeting at Tere's home we knew we made the right choice. She made us feel that not only was the upcoming wedding going to be a great day, but that it would all be captured in some great photos.
After deciding on which package we wanted, we left feeling that it was in good hands for a fair price.

On the day of the wedding, the photo taking began as soon as we arrived. Both Teri and another photograper(her son) were there to take the pictures.

I was very surprised at how much above and beyond they went besides just taking the pictures. They were there to help in any way they could. Even grabbing me a drink while I was busy getting my suit on!

My wife and I both agreed that they had an awesome energy about them. And that they genuinely loved being there taking pictures.
The interaction between them and our entire family was excellent when it came to get set for the photos.

After a whirlwind day of fun and excitement, we though for sure that many great pictures were taken.

A few weeks after the wedding we go the message that our pictures were available to view online.
We were blown away at how great they all looked. Everything from the staged pictures, to the pictures we didn't even know they took.
Everyone we showed them to agreed.

Now we are working on the process of deciding which of the 1,000plus photos to print out :)

So now if someone asks if I know a photographer I'd recommend, my answer is yes Tere Schubert

J & G

Profile Picture User5480708, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had no idea who I would pick for a photographer. Not having anyone who could give a personal recommendation, I started doing some research. Tere was virtually unknown to me, but I saw her portfolio and knew I had to book her services. (To be honest, I was a little nervous taking a chance with a completely unknown vendor). It was the best decision I made - Tere Schubert and her son Alejandro are consummate professionals!

She made me feel at ease from the moment she walked into the house (the first time we met in person was the morning of the wedding!) Conscientious, thoughtful, playful, a stickler for details - Tere captured all the right moments and emotions of the day. And while Tere was getting gorgeous shots of me, my maids and my family, Alejandro was capturing the mood at my future husband's house! They are quite the duo!

It is obvious they love what they do and have a real passion for their craft. Their passion shined through and was evident in our stunning photos! Alejandro was like an acrobat throughout the day making sure he got the best shot at the best angle! And his eye not only for the subjects of the photo but also the surroundings is unmatched. Our photos are more works of art than mere pictures because of the talents of these two wonderful people!

It was an absolute pleasure working with them. We are honored and proud to give them a 110% recommendation!

Profile Picture Dana and John, 3/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tere and her staff were wonderful! The pictures and album came out beautiful and I get many comments on our pictures! They were very flexible and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Beverly, 3/13/15, 1 Review
4.7

Very good job, for a very reasonable price!

Profile Picture User5498906, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tere and her team were great on our wedding day. My husband and I are not huge on taking pictures, but Tere made us feel comfortable and got a ton of really great photos. Her prices are reasonable and she is very flexible with packages. Tere really makes your day feel special and we are very happy with the photos of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

working with Tere and her son was a joy. she takes amazing photographs and her passion for photography is clear in every picture she takes.

Profile Picture Mallory, 9/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tere and Alex were great. Tere did our engagement session and our wedding day. Going through the photos is like flipping through a wedding magazine. They are everything that I wanted and more. Not only are they extremely talented photographers but they are truly fun to be around. They made everyone feel comfortable and constantly brought smiles to our faces. Tere fit right in at my house while I was getting ready and my husband said he and the groomsmen had a great time with Alex before the wedding - it shows in the pictures. I will definitely be contacting Tere for baby photos, etc in the future.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/14/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Using Tere for our photography was the best choice we made for our wedding! Tere got all of the shots we wanted and many that we had not thought of ourselves. She is a very nice person and lots of fun to work with, you can tell she really loves what she does. She also brought her son, Ale to our wedding as her second photographer and we were very impressed with his work as well! We love our pictures and would recommend Tere to anyone, we have gotten lots of compliments. Be sure to get the video as well- they are really something special.

Profile Picture User2833061, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tere did an incredible job with our Wedding Photos. I could not have been more pleased!!! Tere and her son Alex are both a PLEASURE to work with. They were perfect the entire day and captured every single moment. Tere not only takes gorgeous photographs, but delivers them in the most artistic ways and gives us multiple color options for each photo. She also creates amazing video compolations. Her work is wonderful and I highly recommend it!!

Profile Picture User2760189, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We wanted to make sure that our wedding was the most enchanting, memorable day of our lives, and we were looking for special people to help make it that way. After we met Tere for the first time we knew that we had found one of those people. She has a smile and charisma that brings you in and sets you at ease together with an enthusiasm that lets you know that she will not stop until she finds the absolute perfect picture.

She spent hours with us showing us samples and clever techniques she had used and envisioned how she could capture our wedding. She made us feel so comfortable, it was effortless to describe what we envisioned and what we had hoped she could capture on our special day. Our engagement shoot was included in our wedding package which was absolutely wonderful since it gave us an opportunity to see Tere at work and to become comfortable in front of the camera. We remember how she would snap a picture and have a glow come over her face as she exclaimed, “look at this!” as she called us over to look at a shot. She would look ecstatic as if it were the greatest picture she had ever snapped. After receiving our pictures, we felt like they were!

Tere arrived early to our wedding, stating that she couldn't sleep since she was so excited. She helped us feel as though we were the two most important people on our wedding day. She would tell my wife how beautiful she looked, and then snap 10 pictures capturing my stunning wife with images I will remember forever. Her pictures were perfect (all 1000 of them!). She seemed to capture all the moments that we hoped she would, and the instants that we hadn't realized existed. More than perhaps any other vendor we used, we will always remember and cherish having Tere at our wedding. We would recommend her with no hesitation to anyone who was looking for the absolute best photographer and person.

Profile Picture Tracela and Slavomir, 10/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tere Schubert gets 5 Stars across the board!! She is extremely talented, I don't think there is one photo I don't like! She and her second photographer were extremely professional and handled our large party very well. We were not an easy group to manage. She was extremely reasonable in price, we got a wonderful package! And she is a doll to work with! So sweet, fun and full of great photo ideas. I wouldnt look anywhere else for a photographer!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tere and her partner did a great job photographing my wedding despite the rain and mud on the day of the event. The photos look fantastic, the lighting is perfect, and she gave me over a thousand photos to choose from for my album. All of my guests were impressed with how Tere photographed the wedding and got people excited to pose for her pictures. I didn't feel like she was pushy or got in the way of my fun, yet she still took so many great pictures.

Profile Picture User2743196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Where do I start?
I found Tere by sheer luck back in January when I was visiting Delaware and just starting to plan our wedding. I found a weddingwire deal and immediately called Tere for a consultation. My fiance and I met her at her home and were immediately drawn in to her amazing personality and quality of work. Tere is passionate about her profession and goes above and beyond to make sure she delivers exceptional service and professionalism.
Our package included an engagement photo shoot and that was when we first had a chance to experience Tere in all her photographic glory cramming hundreds of photos into a FUN and energetic shoot that we will remember forever. What was more important was that we received the photos within less than two weeks! I had always heard horror stories about photographers taking months and even years to return photos and here we had quality shots in our hands so soon!

On the Wedding Day, Tere showed up to our hotel on time and started right away taking photos and making sure to capture all of my girls getting ready - whether candid or staged photos. Tere was fluid and at times it was like she wasn't even there as she gracefully moved around the room taking photos.

Once the ceremony was over and it was time for the formal shots, Tere and her son were such a fantastic duo and kept everyone laughing and engaged in the shot and then throughout the night it was almost, again, as if they blended into the crowd all the while taking photos that will serve as our memories for the years to come. My family and our guests kept commenting about our photographer team and how they couldn't wait to see the pictures! Everyone said it was as if Tere was family!
Tere minaswell be family - as my husband and I will always recommend her to anyone and will continue to use her down the road whether it be maternity portraits, family portraits, etc.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tere photographed my wedding in August and we are so thrilled with how our pictures came out. She was professional while still making the pictures fun. We had our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Tere and she did an amazing job both times. She managed to capture our happiness and love for each other and it really shows in the pictures. She did all of this while seeming almost invisible, yet every moment was captured beautifully. I would definitely recommend Tere to other brides.

Profile Picture Kerry, 8/31/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tere was so easy to work with and friendly. She was never in the way and I hardly noticed she was even there during the wedding!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so glad that I choose Tere Schubert Photography for my June 16th wedding. Tere had done my brother’s wedding back in 2004 and I knew when it came to my wedding I had to have Tere! The engagement session was very natural and Tere choose a gorgeous location and she (and her team) really have an eye for finding that perfect back ground. The pictures were beautiful and we received them very quickly and were able to use one of the pictures as a sign in book the day of our wedding (I highly recommend doing that, it is hanging in our living room).
The day of the wedding both photographers arrived promptly. It is was hectic as you can imagine getting ready at the house and all the bridesmaids Alejandro was great at getting the must have shots and he seemed to capture the memories I will hold forever with me in photograph. I have been a bridesmaid many times and I always disliked when the photographer seemed to pushy while getting ready because it is a very exciting and "stressful" time.
After our wedding we received the pictures once again very quickly and Tere was just as easy to contact as when we were planning the wedding. I know a lot of photographers after the wedding is done if you have questions or need anything they are not responsive.
The Church that we got married at has peach walls and when I saw the pictures taken at the church I felt like the peach dulled people in the pictures. This was nothing the photographers could have done, and I asked Tere if there was something that could be done. Within a week I had updated pictures that Tere had edited out the peach background. I could not be happier.
If I could do it all over again I would hands down use Tere and her team. I am going to use her for all my future photography needs.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tere is fabulous! I was a very busy bride preoccupied with school and huge tests while planning and she accommodated my husband and I, fitting into our crazy schedules. Our photos are fabulous and the vide/photo montage she put together for us brought tears to my eyes it is so perfect. Definitely something we will be sharing at our 50th wedding anniversary! We are so grateful to her for capturing our big day perfectly.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Tere and her team were absolutely wonderful. Did a great job and made us all feel at ease. Thanks for making my wedding so special!

Profile Picture Anjali, 4/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tere Schubert and her crew were wonderful to work with. They arrived on time and I can't even imagine how many photographs they actually took on October 29th! Tere is very easy going, very professional and is willing to try different shots...which we love. If we were to get married again tomorrow, we would definitely use Tere again! We're dying to see our photos!!!! Can't wait!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/29/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tere did an excellent job on our wedding photos. She has very reasonable prices - for her packages and albums. We absolutely love our wedding album! There were a few photos we wish we had put on our "must have" list, but aside from that we got everything we wanted. Tere is very flexible and made any and all changes I requested for my album - she has a great eye!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/16/09, 6 Reviews