TEP Catering Reviews

TEP Catering

Atlanta, GA
View more information

C Married on 12/06/2014
    Lori Harbin at TEP Catering was a joy to work with - she understood our budget, made excellent recommendations and found creative ways to make sure our guests enjoyed the best food options at the right price for us. The food was plentiful and delicious, and Chef Eric went above and beyond to create a customized dessert that was a hit with our guests!
    Rich Married on 10/25/2014
    Everything exceeded our expectations! The food, service, and presentation was great. Definitely the easiest vendor to deal with, that we had for our wedding. I wanted the best caterer in Atlanta, and my wife wanted a good value. In this case, we both got what we wanted.
    Meagan Married on 10/04/2014
    Eric, Lori and team are just the kind of team you want working on your special event. They are responsive,caring and attentive. Our guests raved about the food. I highly recommend them for all types of events.
    Anne Event on: 09/29/2014
    Enjoyed working with TEP Catering for our event at the Tabernacle. We went over our estimated guests but TEP had plenty food for all...thank goodness. Food was great and the staff was friendly and accommodating. Would definitely use them again!
    Kelsey Married on 04/12/2014
    TEP Catering was one of the best choices we made in terms of our wedding day. The minute I tasted our passed hors d'oeuvres, I knew we were in for a treat. The food was delicious and the business and service was just as incredible. Working with them was an absolute breeze and they truly made us feel confident in their work. The presentation of the food was gorgeous--our guests were raving about it all night.
    C Event on: 12/06/2013
    Lori Harbin and Chef Eric worked with us to customize the menu, and they went above and beyond for our guests! We have already had guests asking us to book them again for this year!
  • User1516214 Event on: 10/26/2013
    TEP Catering was fantastic to work with throughout the planning process of our engagement party! Chef Eric offered many unique and delicious options for our menu and was willing to make any necessary changes. From setting up the event til the time TEP left our home the experience was beyond my expectations. The staff was on time, professional, and best of all provided our family and friends with delicious food! I would highly recommend TEP Catering for any event big or small, and look forward to using them for future events.
  • User1385009 2+ years ago
    TEP Catering catered our wedding on April 11, 2013 and they made our day SO enjoyable!!! The food was INCREDIBLE and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was PERFECT!!! Our family and friends are still talking about how delicious the food was!! Working with Eric and his team was a dream because they were so flexible and ensured our experience was everything I wanted it to be!! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!
    Shamir Married on 12/19/2014
    I had attended several tastings before going to TEP's tasting, and had my mind set on one well known catering company in Atlanta. I was reluctant to attend TEP's tasting, because I was tired and wanted the catering to be finalized. At the last minute I decided to drag myself to TEP's tasting; to make the long story short, I'm glad I did. The food was phenomenal!!! The food was well prepared and very tasty. Before leaving the tasting I immediately called the other catering company that I originally was going with and told them that I had changed my mind. I was thrilled that my guest was going to eat GREAT food!!! The day of and after the wedding I received several compliments on how good the food was. During the wedding their staff was very professional and attentive to my husband and I, as well as our guest. The food was nicely presented, and nothing was dry and bland.
    Kathy Event on: 06/21/2014
    Staff was friendly and very professional. Food was very good and the presentation was lovely! Would use again!