Ten23 Photography Reviews

Ten23 Photography 7
  • Mary

Mary Herndon · Married on 04/13/2019

My photographer for life

A wedding photographer is something I truly didn’t value the importance of until I had my first photo shoot with Robby. Our engagements we took at Lake Bryan. My Husband and I drove from Galveston to Bryan to meet Robby for the photos. We were lucky and the outdoor conditions were favorable - it made for the most beautiful pictures. Robby was so nice and accommodating to us coming in from out of town. I honestly didn’t think my wedding pictures could top the quality of the engagement photos. My second meeting was for my bridals. Again, perfection. This time the weather was a little overcast but he ensured me this would make for perfect pictures - which it did. When the wedding finally came, I felt like Robby and I were old friends. He was so easy going and always going out of his way to get the perfect shots. It made the experience more fun that I felt like our photographer was our friend. I had so much trust in his ability to take the most incredible photos I didn’t worry once about how the wedding pictures would turn out. He had already won my trust and will forever be the photographer I go to as our family grows, special occasions, and life events. I’m forever grateful for his ability to capture the most amazing days of my life.

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Ten23 Photography 24
    Ten23 Photography 25

Steffani Aquila · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderfully Talented Photographer

I had an amazing experience with Robby and Gabe. They were so professional and always willing to work with the look and style that I had for my wedding. Communication was without a doubt the best, Robby was always there when I needed him and gave me a sense of calm when I was feeling overwhelmed with details. I would highly recommend Ten23 Photography, they truly have an eye for beauty!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Ten23 Photography 26
  • Latessa

Latessa · Married on 11/21/2018

IN LOOOVVVEE with my Wedding Photos!

I truly can’t stress enough how important your photographer is! It is a matter of how you want to remember your big day and OMG! Seriously the best team out there. Such sweet guys with great energy who deliver nothing short of perfection. No challenge they can't overcome! They worked some MIRACLES with the lighting in the venue! It was dark outside and dim lighting inside… couldn’t tell from the pictures, could you? 😊 They were incredible about figuring out a way to get all of my desired shots, even with being so off schedule. Super organized and friendly. Can’t rave enough about them!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Ten23 Photography 36
  • Fran

Fran Duane · Married on 07/29/2018

Creative, patient, non intrusive

Wonderful experience with incredibly creative shots. Photography appears to have been everywhere by the photos produced, but I don’t remember him ever being in the way. Lovely photos that capture the spirit the love and all the feelings from that day. Cannot recommend strongly enough.

Sent on 01/23/2019