46 Reviews for Temporary Tempo

Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (3)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)

DJ Darren was the ultimate MVP at our wedding! He and his Temporary Tempo team did an incredible job. I could not have wished for more as a bride! They helped me through the preperations far before the wedding day and on the day itself - when I could not keep track of everything myself - they ran the show! Best DJ I have ever worked with and I loved the Photo Booth option that offered as well. Such a fun memory to have photos in our guestbook! Don't hesitate to hire them, they will make your day!

Profile Picture Manon, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Darren and Claudia are amazing!! They made our wedding flow so smoothly, the music was great, the photo booth was awsome and the scrapbook at the end was just amazing!!! I can't believe how well everything came together!!! The lighting, the sound, the music, the photo booth and the scrapbook and lets not forget the plain and simple awesomeness of Darren and Claudia! Thank you for helping make our wedding amazing!!

Profile Picture classa, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I enjoyed working with Darren for my daughter's wedding. Darren was so attentive to my daughter's requests and he helped her through every little detail. We also purchased the photo booth option and it was the biggest hit at the wedding. I would recommend Temporary Tempo to anyone planning an event! Thank you Darren!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

I would highly recommend Darren and his team as your wedding DJ. He helped us along every step of the way to have our dream wedding. He met up with us a few times to make sure everything was as planned and he went above and beyond to help us in any way possible. The music was fantastic!!! Everyone raved at how great of a job he did. Our officiant was in a car accident on the way to our wedding and he stepped up and even said he could marry my husband and I, so he pretty much saved the day as well!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

There are so many AMAZING things I can say about Darren and his Temporary Tempo Team. Darren, Claudia, and Bradley were nothing short of amazing! From the first time we met with Darren and he sent home with a work book, I knew he was going to do everything in his power to be sure our day was flawless! That is exactly what he did! He not only provided music for our big day, he helped organize and execute the timeline for the entire evening! We also used the photo booth which was a huge hit! Claudia and Bradley did an awesome job and our guests loved it! The book they made for us is priceless. Sam and I are forever grateful for Darren and his team! We would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Yet another 5 star review for Darren! He was recommended by our wedding planner and we are so happy we booked him! He is very professional but understanding and works hard to understand your needs. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User7078631, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

There are truly no words to express how AMAZING of a DJ Darren was at our wedding. From the first time we met and received our workbooks (to help organize our vision for the day) to our last dance at our wedding reception, Darren was absolutely reliable, organized, & professional. Our day went exactly how we dreamed of and Darren made it all possible. He not only provided music entertainment, but his organization of the whole night was absolutely amazing. He was a DJ and wedding coordinator all in one! We did not have to worry about a thing! The night could not have gone more smoothly! We also used the photo booth and our guests LOVED it!! So many fun props and awesome layouts to choose from! It was definitely a hit! We give Temporary Tempo five stars in every category possible and highly recommend their services!! :)

Profile Picture Mariah, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Darren was fantastic! He came thru for us in our time of need. We originally had booked another Dj and due to an unfortunate event we were left we no Dj a month before the wedding. We found Darren and he pulled everything together within that month. Music was great and he kept us to our schedule. The lighting he provides was excellent. I highly recommend getting the photo booth, this was a big hit.

Profile Picture MICHELE, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Seriously Darren from Temporary Tempo is absolutely amazing! My husband and I hired him for our wedding on July 16, 2016 and never regretted it for even a second! From the first moment he was THE BEST BY FAR! On our very first meeting he provided us with an entire book to fill out which he uses to create a timeline for the day of ensuring from start to finish all goals are met. This timeline also allowed us to tell him what type of music we wanted him to play for every part of the ceremony and reception, he wants to ensure the right music is playing! He went through everything with us, not only is he a DJ but he is an entire wedding coordinating team. He is there for you, he works together with all of your vendors ensuring that your day goes off without a hitch! He promised us that we would never have to worry about a single thing and he was correct, we never worried about anything when it came to his expertise! He is there the day of your rehearsal, he goes through everything with everyone! He acts as the wedding coordinator during that time! He goes through everything, talking about about what music he will play during that certain time, where people need to stand, what cues the wedding party needs to look for! Literally he is the man for the job, you won't regret hiring him as your wedding DJ! During the reception he keeps the timeline right on target allowing you to maximize your entire experience!

Needless to say, Darren is the best and I can promise you he will not disappoint you! If you want the best, you hire Darren from Temporary Tempo!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Temporary Tempo is amazing, Darren is easy to work has every kind of music, up lighting, we used his projector and screen for a slideshow, he kept the day moving and I got lots of compliments about how great our DJ was.

Profile Picture Hope, 6/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

What can I say? Darren went above and beyond what I was expecting. He met with us a couple of times before the big day. Provided us a workbook to make our song selections for the entire day. He had ideas and songs that made us really stop and think how we wanted to proceed with the special day. He worked well with the wedding coordinators and had built the timeline for our wedding day. He kept everything on schedule. Darren knew how to read the crowd and played music accordingly to keep everyone dancing the night away. In the beginning he was upfront about pricing. He told us, "I'm not the cheapest, but I'm not just going to hit play on an iPod either." Your DJ plays a much more important part than I knew. It wasn't just about the music, it was the whole day and Darren kept it moving appropriately.

Profile Picture Shawna, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough about Darren! Professional, reliable, ORGANIZED!!!!! He kept our wedding running smooth, staying on the timeline and always attentive to my needs as well as my husbands (eek! Husband!). The photo booth and his up-lighting was also amazing. Do yourself a favor and HIRE TEMPORARY TEMPO. I promise you will not be disappointed. He would drive all the way to Tustin to meet with us without batting an eyelash. He is the best, hands down!

Profile Picture Tara, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Darren was recommended by our officiant and we are thrilled we picked him. He was very thorough in the pre-work and took the time to get to know us. On the day of the ceremony he handled most of coordination of the different aspects of the ceremony and reception allowing us to really enjoy our special day. He is a true professional and I would recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ that is that and much more.

Profile Picture Tom, 12/9/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Darren. We used Temporary Tempo for our wedding in Palm Desert on 10/24/15 and what drew us immediately was the variety of services offered, Darren's professionalism and the very reasonable cost of his services.

Darren handled sound reinforcement for our opening string trio at our ceremony, as well as the ceremony itself, handled all music for our cocktail hour and reception and did an open air photo booth equipped with prop box with all sorts of fun stuff.

From the get go, Darren was extremely professional and made sure to address our every question and concern. He gave us a workbook that was SO helpful in the planning process and was always so great about checking in and reminding us about deliverables.

Right when we thought Darren couldn't impress us any more than he had, the wedding day came. Darren did an OUTSTANDING job making sure our day flowed well and on time, was great at reading our subtle queues to him when we wanted to change anything up and was so kind to continuously check in on us to make sure we were all good. Our family and friends were also clearly happy as they were either all over the dance floor and/or photo booth.

I highly recommend using Temporary Tempo and would gladly work with Darren again in the future. Thank you for making our wedding day hassle free and so special. :)

Profile Picture Sunny, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Darren was GREAT!! Everyone loved him and we had so much fun. Everything went great! He knew what sings to play and did play requests and was fun!!

Profile Picture Virginia, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darren and his Temporary Tempo Company are fantastic! They are a company who works diligently to make your plans come to life! Darren was the DJ for our wedding and we were extremely impressed with the results! All of our guest had a wonderful time! I would highly recommend Temporary Tempo for any event!

Profile Picture Alexa, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darren was the DJ for our wedding and he was PHENOMENAL! Temporary Tempo came highly recommended to us by the venue we selected. My mom inquired about their services and immediately made her own decision that we should hire them; however, I had different ideas as it was a little more than our budget. But she was persistent and INSISTED that we hired them. Reluctantly, we caved....

After hiring them, we were pleasantly surprised about the responsiveness and friendliness of their staff (Alex and Darren are the two we worked with). Darren was the DJ for our day and he was WONDERFUL! We had two weddings (an Indian wedding and an American wedding) all in the same day which made the day a bit hectic in itself, but Darren made it run smoothly and kept our guests entertained! He took the time to meet with us to really understand what we needed in terms of DJ services and meeting the variety of music tastes. We even had some vocalists who he worked with to ensure that sounded great!

Thank you Darren for making our day so special! You ROCK!

Profile Picture Lynnette, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darren Dj'd our wedding from start to finish last weekend. He was amazing!!! From day one he made sure the process went smoothly and was extremely detailed and personal in planning our wedding! Everything turned out fantastic! He made sure everything was on track and kept all our guests happy and dancing! I didn't have to worry about a thing. The sound was awesome and the lighting!! It was gorgeous!! Seriously brought the entire room to life. All of our guests raved about him! I am so grateful we went with Temporary Tempo.. Thanks again, Darren!!!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Temporary tempo and Darren were so great to work with. They were quick to respond, and just over the top warm, friendly, easy to work with, and professional. Our flip book photo booth was a total hit at our wedding. The books were so cute and personalized and everyone absolutely loved the experience. It was a total game changer and a nice gift and activity for our guests... Not to mention now we have copies of photos that we would have never had otherwise and a silly, exciting and unique addition to our wedding and party. Temporary tempo was also very flexible with meeting our venue's logistical restrictions and valet (load in/out) timelines. I can't say enough great things about Temporary Tempo! If you want a fun and enthusiastic team to run your flip book photo booth, an incredibly competitive rate, and total professionalism, then look no further. Thank you so much for helping to make our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 5/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We met Darren as a recommendation from our venue and we are so happy we did. Darren gives you a booklet to work through so he does not miss a BEAT at your reception. We couldn't have asked for a more professional DJ to work with. We also hired him for our Photo Booth and couldn't be happier. Our guests had a great time. He really played music for our crowd and took care of EVERYTHING at the reception.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Darren is the absolute BEST DJ!!! From our first meeting with him to our event, Darren made a lasting impression. He provided an exceptional portfolio with references and a completely detailed timeline for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was on time, answered all our questions, and made our day everything we hoped for and more. From planning our wedding to our big day, it was seamless. Darren included additional wireless lighting and was incredibly professional. Our event was spectacular because of Darren!!!

Profile Picture Shalimar & Ashley, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Darren did a wonderful job at making our wedding day a smooth a successful one. Our guests had a blast thanks to the amazing efforts by Darren. He truly went above and beyond. We rocked on all night and what a party it was! Thanks again for everything! We highly recommend using Darren and the Temporary Tempo team for your next gathering.

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Darren is an awesome dj. The first time we met he was very professional and organized he had a packet put together which was very helpful. It included helpful song selections for the different dances and a basic layout of how a wedding could go. He definitely knows how to read a crowd and keeps then on their feet dancing. If your looking for a dj , look no further he's a he man for the job!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darren rocked our wedding and was the most prepared and professional person to work with throughout the entire process. His equipment, including the up-lighting, ceremony audio and image projector were top notch and our guests had nothing but compliments. The best compliment that could be paid was from our wedding coordinator at the winery. She told us the next day that the staff working the wedding commented numerous times about how Darren had to be put on the short list for the "venue-suggested" vendors. He kept the ball rolling and the timeline on point and that made everyone's night more relaxing.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Darren exceeded our expectations from assisting in planning our big day, to execution. His brother Ryan, came an assisted and was just as awesome as Darren. They both made our special day flow from start to finish. Thanks guys.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/30/14, 1 Review