Recommended by 58%
Maureen · Married on 04/30/2011
Overall: I thought that the Pasadera Country Club was the best place for a venue. They were the easiest and most professional to work with. We gave them our requirements and budget, and she said "no problem, I will work with any budget." Whereas Tehama, was a negative experience and I felt that we had to move mountains in order to get what we wanted.Sent on 05/25/2011
1) Beautiful site and amazing views of the Monterey Bay
2) Food was amazing
3) Servers were very professional
1) The venue is extremely restrictive and can be hard to work with.
2) You better know every word of the contract because they will always bring it up in the conversation.
3) During the wedding, the Tehama wedding planner was rude to our guests