Teegan Photography Reviews

4 | Newhall, CA

4 Reviews for Teegan Photography

Stephanie · Married on 06/12/2010

The pictures are beautiful!!!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Angela · Married on 10/14/2009

I am in complete shock and amazement over how beautiful my wedding photos turned out. Amy is beyond helpful and made a such a hectic day a million times easier. Not only does she take stunning photos (really...STUNNING) she is a warm, kind and will do anything she can to help. I can not recommend Teegan Photography more highly.

Sent on 11/19/2009

Jenny · Married on 02/15/2009

Amy (teegan Photography) is an exceptional photographer. She photographed my engagement and wedding photos. Photos are high quality, sharp, detailed, colorful, just amazing. She captures emotion and the smallest details that we take for granted. She did a wonderful job. My wife and I could not be more pleased with the result. Her black and white photos are actual distinctive high quality blacks and white tones; and not just grays. That is really important to me. Price was reasonable and worth the outcome. We'll have these great photos for a lifetime. Thanks again Amy.

Sent on 03/27/2009

Nichole · Married on 08/14/2009

3.5

Amy is a very wonderful photographer. She was deffinetly on my side the entire time of my wedding. Assisting me in any way possible, allowing me to be stressed yet still there to calm me down. She has a very professional aproach but also a very personal one to make you feel comfortable, and this is very important on your wedding day! It doesn't even take words to describe how incredible her pictures are. She is a very talented person, and each one of her pictures speaks it a million times. I'm very thankful and happy with my decision to have Amy as my photographer. To me that is on the top list for number one's for your perfect day, and she did more than perfect!

Sent on 10/02/2009