TEC Image Reviews

TEC Image 3
TEC Image 4
TEC Image 5

KellyAnne · Married on 12/08/2018

I am so glad that I chose to go with TEC Image!

She was so much fun to be around, and you could tell that she is very passionate about her work. I asked a ton of questions, and I even changed some things that I wanted photographed 2 days before my wedding, and she was totally cool with it. I had a small church wedding with not so great of lighting (and it stormed, so outside pics were limited), but she managed to get beautiful shots despite the lighting, as well as a few shots I wanted outside too. Also, she got the pics to me super fast! I got married on December 8th, and I had my CDs in the mail before Christmas. The album is amazing, and there are so many shots from each section of the event - from before the wedding all the way to the reception! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    TEC Image 6
    TEC Image 7
    TEC Image 8
    TEC Image 9
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

Everyone absolutely loved her at our wedding she made everything so fun and is such a talented photographer!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    TEC Image 10

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Tec was our photographer on Sept 8th, she had a great promotion going on when I booked her so we had her for quite awhile on the wedding day. I was hesitant to get a photographer in the first place because I know how my family is non-stop taking pictures. Because she was there (most) of my family actually put their phones down and they were able to enjoy the day. We ended up with so many pictures for each event (getting ready, first look, ceremony, group photos, family photos, entrances/speeches, dinner, dancing, sparkler photos). She is fun and great at what she does, I would book her again!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

bela · Married on 08/22/2018

Aug 22, 2018

Tec is such a fun and creative photographer!! She made sure we are comfortable with camera and has all these great ideas of photos!! And she is so easy to work with!! The album looks amazing and we are very happy about her work!! Definitely highly recommend her

Sent on 10/24/2018

Maggie · Married on 06/08/2018

Tec was an absolute blast! She was so sweet and funny and helped everyone be more comfortable. Her photos turned out incredible!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Trisha · Married on 02/17/2018

This photographer is absolutely wonderful!!! Her photos are amazing and she had such a fun and friendly personality as well! I feel so fortunate that I found her for our wedding photos! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Jonatan · Married on 12/16/2017

I chose to TEC as my wedding photographer, her work was fantastic and she was very professional. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/31/2018

April · Married on 09/30/2017

My wedding pics were great! She was very patient and took pics that I would have never thought of to take. I highly recommend TEC Image for any occasion!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Leah · Married on 09/02/2017

I would recommend Tec Image for any wedding. She was absolutely amazing. She was punctual, helpful and took the most amazing photos. The pictures I have from my day are so gorgeous that I've actually had people gasp. Two thumbs up. 5 Stars. Just call her. She's the best.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kirsten · Married on 05/13/2017

Wonderful photographer with lots of talent! I absolutely loved all of my wedding photos and have recommended her to several of my friends getting married who loved their photos she did as well! Would definitely go back to her for more photos

Sent on 01/31/2018

Khanh · Married on 05/07/2017

She did a wonderful job in my engagement and wedding photos. On the day we got our engagement photos taken, everything was nice except the wind, also, we realized that the location that we chose didn't turn out good. And she didn't mind doing another session for us at another time. You will get wayyyy more than what you pay for. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much for helping us out!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/06/2017

First off, the pictures are gorgeous! Even though it was windy, my wedding pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Brandi · Married on 04/30/2017

TEC was Awesome and so accommodating. She came everywhere that we asked and went above, below, and beyond to get our pictures...lol. They turned out Great.
    We really appreciate the services and would definitely recommend her!
    Thank You So Much!!!!
    Brandi and Jay Compton

Sent on 05/23/2017

Katia · Married on 04/07/2017

TEC was amazing. She really captured beautiful moments at my wedding and was so nice and professional. She has a true talent and Im so happy with the work she did. I will definitely recommend her to anyone. Thank you TEC ???

Sent on 04/21/2017

Tec was great to work with. Our engagement pictures and our wedding day pics turned out amazing. She worked so hard through the entire event and got so many great shots ! Her costs were so fair and we got great quality pics !

Sent on 04/16/2017

Victoria · Married on 12/31/2016

We met Tec right after we got engaged in November of 2015, and she quickly became a part of our family. Tec captured our engagement photos, my boudoir shoot, bridal portraits, and completely captured our 2016 New Year's Eve wedding day from start to finish! Every time we received an email with our photos attached, my husband and I were floored at how absolutely stunning they were! She was such a pleasure to work with and so easy to get along with. She was very receptive to our wants and needs as a bride and groom, and she was very quick to answer any questions over text message any time! We will truly miss having her around as we got to know her for over a year. We will definitely be using TEC Image again for future photography needs, and we highly recommend her to any bride and groom looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Pam · Married on 12/29/2016

Tec is delightful to work with. I had a small outdoor, late afternoon wedding at a B and B. There were photos I requested that she made happen, others she suggested to make the most of great lighting, and then some wonderful surprises when we saw our photos in which she truly captured spontaneity and "the moment." She is very professional, makes you feel as if you are hanging out with family, and incredibly talented. She was very reasonable for pricing and allowed us to purchase DVDs of our photos which was perfect for us. I would recommend her for weddings or family events!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Alyssa · Married on 12/27/2016

Tec was amazing. She was on time and professional, and our photos came out beautifully. We would definitely use her again.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Brittney · Married on 11/19/2016

If you are looking for a professional, responsive, and absolutely amazing photographer, look no further! TEC is the best there is! She was always punctual, helpful, and just a joy to be around. I don't like taking pictures of myself (and before my Bridal Portraits, I had never really had any done), but TEC helped me throughout the shoot and it felt like hanging out with a friend the whole time. She is super sweet and super fast, so you don't have to worry about taking up so much time at your wedding taking photos. Although she is fast, she is very efficient and the photos are amazing! I highly recommend booking TEC Image as soon as you can for your wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/08/2016

Great service. My wedding photos and video came out perfect!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Donald · Married on 10/01/2016

Very fair and a solid business ethic. Highly recommended. Used for daughter's wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Mary · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I are very happy with our wedding photos! TEC Image captured the event beautifully! Excellent work!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Renea · Married on 06/18/2016

Wonderful people to work with! My daughters wedding pictures were beautiful and they were happy to go above and beyond to take any pictures or poses I requested. I wanted the Bridal Session to be in Destin, FL...which is a little over 100 miles from us. I thought that may be a little too far but she didn't hesitate to say that was totally fine. Those pictures were great as well!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Kara · Married on 05/13/2016

Tec is amazing! She made every single person comfortable having their photo taken, she even managed to get me to smile in a majority of my photos which is not very common. Words can not express how happy me and my spouse were to work with them. She is creative and willing to work hard so you have outstanding photos. Not to mention the sincerity of the pep talks she gives you through out your shoot. If I have the chance I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 05/26/2016